It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas on a website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well im thinking making a social website like facebook but i want mine to be more appealing and would like to know what you like to see in a social website and what you wouldn't want to see and what anoys you the most about facebook myspace and twiter im feeling a need of a challenge and i think this is just what i need

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
dont take money from CIA or NSA shills...

make it private by default...

stop people under 30 from using it.. lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
well hard part is im only turning 24
but yea i would keep it private

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmetalgear
Well im thinking making a social website like facebook but i want mine to be more appealing and would like to know what you like to see in a social website and what you wouldn't want to see and what anoys you the most about facebook myspace and twiter im feeling a need of a challenge and i think this is just what i need

All i can suggest is have several k's ready for investing, your obviously going to cloud network and the engine needs a coder to keep possible break in out.

Before you actually commit yourself to this, as its not about a simple website, you should put physical pen to paper and outline your business plan project and research while keeping in mind your budget.

Good Luck

new topics

top topics

join