It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Urgent Order ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

Was it U linking to a Iran news agency reporting how the US is pissing off countries by using facebook to manipulate the people to rise up about the people.

Yes this is true no doubt but iran news is far from accurate.

Not digging the authenticity of your statement.

North Korea has been pissing China off lately because the trying to get some concession.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Have spoke on phone with a number of friends in various parts of china.. Everything normal from what they said.. Your friend probably came up with a creative excuse to go visit his mistress.. (Quite common for high ranking officials and businessmen in china to have mistresses..) Wouldnt worry about it..
edit on 5/5/11 by Expat888 because: Tengu...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Apologies .. Double post..
edit on 5/5/11 by Expat888 because: Tengu causing chaos..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
there's definitely something global going on the only thing we can do is help each other regardless of race and religion i'm a christian with many muslim friends and truth is most people are not the enemy but there are few evil people that want you to think that.
edit on 5-5-2011 by JRage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

Hi!

First of all - welcome to ATS, and thankyou for your information!

I'm not really sure, if anybody has already shed a light on that little, but in my opinion very explosive detail, but...

In your OP, you wrote

My friend who works in government sector visited me on 30-Apr as others do, but on 1-May, he suddenly received a message and told me he should leave immediately for urgent order.

Then, later, you posted the following:

Originally posted by tzewailun
Finally I contacted my friend. Some of you are correct, that is related to the possible terrorists revenge as the Osama is died. He said staying in China / Hong Kong is comparatively safe as the threat is low here. But the government already raised the level of concern as the revenge may be "crazy".

So, the phone call your friend got on May 1st had got something to do with Osamas death, right?

I think that's quite remarkable. Because, according to wikipedia,

On May 1, 2011, in Washington, D.C. (May 2, Pakistan Standard Time), U.S. President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed and his body recovered in a U.S. military operation.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

As far as I can remember, it was late in the evening (US-Time) of May 1st, when the first news of Osama's death started to spread.

Keeping in mind, that Hong Kong is ca. 13 hours ahead compared to New York City, it should have already been May 2nd in Hong Kong, when the news went round the globe.

Keeping in mind, that the SEALs' mission to get Osama Bin Laden was a super secret mission, your friend...

... shouldn't have heard about Osamas dead before May 2nd, unless..

And now you probably get an idea, why I think your post is explosive.

When your friend told you on May 1st (Hong Kong time) (right after lunch?), that he's got to leave, and when he later told you, that his sudden departure had got something to do with the Killing of Osama bin Laden, then...

... your friend knew about Osamas death long before the american public did.

I think it was in the early hours of May 1st (US-time), when Osama got killed. When your friend got his call after lunch, then possibly ... the chinese government already knew about his death, when Osama Bin Laden hit the floor.

And what that means, is up to your imagination...

edit on 9/5/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

IT SEEMS TO ME that there are enough ATSers who know senior military types etc. . . . retired and otherwise . . . such that

we could have an informal, loose knit . . . group comprise an

EARLY WARNING group . . .

Anyway--Please U2U me if you hear anything further from your source.

All ATSers . . . how about querying anyone you know who might know what the next 3-6 months are apt to include for the USA.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join