It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Urgent Order ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the star. No words..just a look. Suitcases in the back. Nothing more.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Damn, Al-Quaeda again, 'retaliating' against China, no less. Are you all that bored, or is it the Ritalin?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting thread OP. Maybe this post has something to do with.your friend's abrupt departure :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sources for above post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keep us posted.
edit on 3-5-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason gi
ven)

edit on 3-5-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Very interesting tid bit here. Thanks!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
How did this "a friend told me" thread make the front page?

61 flags and counting? Cmon Americans, i understand alot of you will be expecting retaliation for the alleged killing of OBL but this is worrying to say the least, there is no evidence or proof of anything in the OP.
edit on 3-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

I was JUST about to say the same thing. i swear people do not read these threads before they post, and it's becoming increasingly annoying and even worse, misleading!

the OP says in last post (for those of you first and last page readers too lazy to go through a relatively short thread)

Finally I contacted my friend. Some of you are correct, that is related to the possible terrorists revenge as the Osama is died. He said staying in China / Hong Kong is comparatively safe as the threat is low here. But the government already raised the level of concern as the revenge may be "crazy". Thanks for your reply guys !

See? No big deal. READ threads people! don't just blindly post to throw in your two cents! ARGGGHHH! I want these 20 minutes of my life back.

Needless to say, I award NO star and NO flag to this thread.
edit on 3-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
After reading this whole thread, Liejunkie is confused.

What is happening again?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

They have the future in view with their new quantum entanglement communications device. Messages from the future may be a possibility!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Now is 13:08 in Hong Kong and I am just back to office from lunch.

I am sorry if this post wastes your time. In fact, I just want to seek more information from this forum after my urgent departure of my friend. As I have mentioned before, I contacted my friend again and he said the terrorists will have "crazy" revenge and suggested me NOT to travel during these days.

In China, their major concerns are not from US or Europe at this moment, but several other places :

1. Internal turmoil. There is a HUGE gap between farmers / low-educated people versus rich men in cities. This causes unstability in certain provinces, such as Gansu, QinGhai and ShaanXi.

2. Tibet and Xin Jiang are two troublesome areas, military deployment is strong there.

3. North Korea is another problem. Not because of war, but the influx of refugees.

4. South China Sea struggle with Philippines, Vietnam, etc.

5. Struggling with Japan on some remote islands

6. Taiwan

7. Indian border

On the military expenses and projects, it is a common sense that every government does not reveal the true figures. China is not aim for building carrier only, but focusing on supersonic anti-carrier missles and tactical nukes.

On space program, China simply wants to break the dominance of Western countries. As you all know that China successfully used missile to destroy the satellites, which marks their ambitions to free the space from US / Europe control.

Back to my friend's issue. I asked how crazy will the terrorists do to revenge that he suggested me not to travel. He said "Anything you can think of." In addition to it, he told me not to invest in real estate nor stock in Hong Kong within six to nine months. (You can check that the prices are sky-rocketing during this year) Prices will drop for at least 10 - 20% at minimum. He said "problematic this time".

Last, thanks again for your time and reply. You can say I am a liar, spreading hoax, or whatsoever. However, I could say that I have no interests in conspiracies nor UFOs, etc topics. For me, I just care on what will happen next that will influence my businesses.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Hey, thanks for the warning.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It could just be the cautious reverberations of Osama Bin Laden's death going around. For at least a few weeks, especially in the first few days since his death, I'd imagine most military's will be on standby with some kind of terror alert.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hello, tzewailun and we're Happy you're here with us at ATS.

I'm from Harbin, China.
I read your opening post and contacted my family in China, it would appear that the military build up is minimal in Harbin but there is a concern with the current events and travel abroad.
My brother and an uncle work for government in Beijing and Zhonghua.
They still have the May 1st. Long Week ( 7 days ) Holiday in China. I'm sorry your friends holiday was cut short.
Stay safe and I hope your friend can come back to visit you soon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The United States owes China a lot of money....does china own us now?

US may owe china lots of money but at the end of the day china is still reliant on the markets in the USA, just as much as the USA is reliant on them for cheep products. The only difference is that if one fails and dominoes world wide then the USA will have an easier time adapting to a new paradigm then china will, and there are many reasons for that but mostly because china expanded in size and need of energies to much to let this whole thing with the USA go by the wayside. There are drawbacks to being one of the big players after all, it's not all just benefits.

And If it the current system will fall china will fell it more then the US mainland and citizens, we may be addicted to cheep stuff and lazy as hell and the corporations may need it to keep going and to churn profits for the big players, but ultimately we could live and thrive without it. The same can not be said of the Chinese government, corporations, and people of china, as of this stage in there being, because of there growing and need to maintain it's size.

Ever hear of this saying. "it's not the fall that kills you its the sudden stop at the end" same can be said of the whole giant nation building thing. And it has happened before, just look at ancient Rome or any other super powers in the past, it wasn't the fall that it felt the most and did them in, nope it was the sudden stop at the end. So they all keep on going on, and on, because they must, if they stopped then it would not be pretty.

Really the most who stand to lose are the corporations and heads of corporations from this whole so called "balance" on the books being scraped in favor for something else, and thats why lots of them are pushing for going to china and turning china into the new world power. I say whatever, who give a # really, we could do with less of them around mucking things up, let them go to china and work there magic.

Anyways back on topic and to the op, people over react and assume many things no doubt your friend did as well, and if he works for the Chinese military complex then i am sure they keep them all in line with a little hush hush and obligations as well as rules and penalties no doubt. You see there is really not that much of a difference from any countries and nations military complex, and you can bet its all on the down low, even if it is not a secret. And yes they all have sock puppets and people, but really who doesn't these days, you pretty much cant be a global power without the armies of dis-info agents and bots. And they all have there secrets that are really not that secret if you just look around, and have eyes to see, and ears to hear.

Especially considering the bigger military complexes around they are all, after all, molded after the same blueprint. And really it's simple, lines and initiatives are being crossed and tempers tested, and though they all like to measure the size of there guns and how cool and new they are, and especially what is in the works or has been in the works, it really is just strutting and peacocking for whatever lost cause and interest. So there all tensing up in case # happens.

And # has a habit of happening, especially when it is produced in such massive quantities by all parties involved.
Hence the expression, the # has hit the fan. And if it happens then everybody will be covered in do do. A stinky situation no doubt.
It's the evolved form of the monkey pooping in its hand and throwing it around.
Yup it's all evolution, we have come far indeed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tzewailun
reply to post by amongus

Ok, the story is like this :

On 30-Apr, he came to Hong Kong to have a visit and buy stuffs, which lots of Chinese people will do it during the "Golden Week Holiday" starting from 1-May. The holiday somehow could last for a week for some businesses.

This friend is an official whom is working very close to the military, and he is doing some researches in a government owned firm. I know he was part of the military complex but I have no idea what actually he does for the government. I met him when I was working in China for businesses. You know, we Chinese people's working style is "Develop human relations is better than writing superb proposal". Especially when you know some high ranking officials, you could do businesses very easily in China. We shared many topics from philosophy, history, Chinese poems, etc. and we become friends after I finished my businesses.

He visited Hong Kong and he lived in my house during this period. After he settled, we have a good meal. On 1-May, I brought him to buy iPad2, iPhone, clothes, bags, watches, etc. We came back home at around 7:30 p.m. to take a rest, he checked his phone that was put inside his bag. He made a phone call and he turned grey. He said to me that he needed to rush for the airport as he had some sort of URGENT thing to do in China. I asked what sort of thing he needed to do, he said "URGENT", and started to pack things very hurriedly.

I drove him but he said I could drop him in Central, and he will meet other guys there. I dropped him near the MTR station at Admiralty. He told me not to travel during these days and stay in Hong Kong and pay attention to the news. I asked him why and he said, "No more, see you later". Two guys met him and they walked inside a building and left. I phoned him but his telephone is offline until now.

It is hard to believe, and I also know that something is happening. I cannot contact his family also until now. Strange is that my friends in Shanghai said there is nothing abnormal there. My friend in Beijing also said everything is normal. Only the friend who lives in Northwest said the military activity is more than the past few weeks.

When I saw his face after he made phone call, I think it is very urgent and serioues. So I post this thread here to see if anyone knows what happens in China.

Strange is that he urged me NOT to travel and stay in Hong Kong....For what ?

OP, just wanted to thank you for clarifying! This is interesting still, and hope your/my suspicions are wrong about crazy revenge attacks. Stay safe, and keep posting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

The number of
in your post was bit freaky lol.

Another way of looking at this situation is the following. It used to be that who ever had the biggest stick was the biggest player in the game. Now, you could argue that at the very least, the US, China and Russia have all got the same sized stick and they're all waving them at each other but never close enough to each other to hit one another.... make sense??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tzewailun

Last, thanks again for your time and reply. You can say I am a liar, spreading hoax, or whatsoever. However, I could say that I have no interests in conspiracies nor UFOs, etc topics. For me, I just care on what will happen next that will influence my businesses.

So let me get this straight OP - You have no interest in "conspiracies nor UFOs, etc topics" but you come to ATS, one of the largest conspiracy websites on the net, to spread this message?

How about not. Why are you here OP?

Oh by the way, ATS - He posted this on God Like Productions as well.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The more time I read posts on this site, the more I question why I waste time doing so. This place consists of many inteligent people but are blinded by their need to believe in something special.

Now as to china moving around. WHO CARES? Their military and technology dwarf in comparison to the United States. Outside of the last year,we spend almost 7 times more in military spending then they do and have a ridiculus amount more put into technology and research.

With that said, yes their spending has gone up in the last year, but does nothing to catch up to the "American Giant"

Spoken from someone who has served in the military, I can say with 100% confidence that our miltary is close to 50 years ahead of the current technology on the market. Anything you see today, I PHONE, LAPTOPS, PLAYSTATION3, ETC, is stone age thinking compared to where the United States Military is currently at.

For what its worth.

www.outsidethebeltway.com...

www.globalissues.org...

edit on 4-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

Jealous a tad bit are you? Sad your threads don't "make the cut" like this guy seems to do so effortlessly. Move along troll, your embarrassing yourself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I don't understand why people come to ATS when they are so obviously uncomfortable with speculation. That is a major part of this forum. If people want to have a dry conversation about something with mainstream sources and flow charts, they can certainly do it here. But ATS stands for Above Top Secret, and it's where we come to speculate. I'm going to star and flag anything I find interesting, and anyone who wants to moan about it can go on my ignore list.

Thanks again, OP, for keeping us updated.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

sometimes tidbits and small clues lead to interesting revelations.
case in point: www.abovetopsecret.com... - this thread here, could illustrate a good analogy with this one (if you won`t read it, some military guy posted about the increased security level - FORPROCON Bravo - on american bases, after some speculation the case was resolved after the obama announcement about osama).

now i have absolutely no idea whatever intentions the OP might have. maybe it`s pure attention seeking, or as some have hinted: he`s just another shill turning some 'yellow` ops on us (=p). On the other hand, maybe he`s nothing but a guy whose friend have a high profile job and was acting suspiciously. After all this is a forum, and theories or speculations don`t need to come lauded by published academic authorities or recognized publications.

and you know what`s fun. the fact that he is a freshman here could be used as an argument for both cases.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

word for word? (ctrl-c + ctrl-v)
well if that`s the case i`d say it`s a great argument against his (op`s) innocence.

thx walking lucid, i stand corrected.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join