It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Urgent Order ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

Good balance presented there - good reality check.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Look its a global game people. Take a look at China, its just like staring at a series of polaroids from the once Great U.S. over the previous 4 decades. Everything is by design. All great empires must first be built up to be torn down. Go ahead and bash the Chinese environmental practices but does anyone remember Lake Erie catching on fire? Its just the cost of industrialization at the hands of elitists (doesn't make it right of course). It will all come full circle but there are layers to the game. The game now for the U.S. is exploitation of resources. We are what is called "house poor" but we still have our eye on the prize. So, don't be offended while we hitch rides in space, because the taxi was pioneered by us. Now on topic....OP keep us informed on the matter at hand please!
edit on 3-5-2011 by Zippidee because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Zippidee because: cause I can

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Crazy I know.
but from this China could easily invade Australia !
just like Tibet...

reply to post by Seekeye2

Australia is defended by water, harsh terrain, snakes, spiders and crocodiles...
...besides why would China want our resources...
...when we are already digging them out for them?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Maybe bumping off Osama is the signal/pretext for the Islamic sleepers to set off all those 'missing' nukes funnelled to them by the KGB after the fake collapse of the Soviet union.

The Chinese were tipped off to get ready!

'After Mabus dies - a horrible undoing of people and animals'

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

like the chinese would be in any position period if it wasn't for kissenger and nixon.

they have nothing other than some hydrogen bombs and a few billion people, they have no scientists of any value

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

we have weapons in space did you ever consider that?....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS tzewailun
I found your thread to be very interisting please keep us updated sounds like something is happening...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

Could have been related to Osama Bin Laden.....They wanted everyone on duty in case of retaliation and I think the biggest thing people are missing. Is the chatter that government agencies will listening for from other Al Qaeda members about this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 3-5-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Simple.... Bin Laden left paper work behind proving China sold al' qaeda nukes so it could destroy the US instead of China doing it themselfs. The guy fears the US will find this and wage war in China. Remeber China government said they would take over the USA without firing a shot. What better way to do it than have the terrorists do the dirty work?

Best conspiracy I could come up. Mostly likely crap though as USA owes China way to much money and China pretty much owns the USA as is anyway.
edit on 3-5-2011 by jaydeePNW because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
if the US tries to take on both China and Russia at once ( i know we have allies but seriously, will GB, France, germany, Italy, or canada help?) i know were great and all but if my theory is right, USA Russia and china ll controlled by same people, maybe in a last ditch effort usa will try to attack every one - "if im going down you coming with me"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thank you, OP for your post. Please keep us updated, and welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How did this "a friend told me" thread make the front page?

61 flags and counting? Cmon Americans, i understand alot of you will be expecting retaliation for the alleged killing of OBL but this is worrying to say the least, there is no evidence or proof of anything in the OP.
edit on 3-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Look where at where we are. As skeptics its hard to be skeptical of another skeptic. The people in this forum know what to look for and when to ask questions. It would be nice if he had more information but he could be on to something big.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

I m sorry if I have repeated someone elses sentiments here..but WTH...this army ant is called to a BUG OUT in the army..who cares whAT ARMY..still run by MANIACAL bastards and bitches..please I havent read anymore, but the 1st post spoke of absolutely nothing..and this ats,er gets Huge accolades...WTH...juz me

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tzewailun
I asked him what is it about, he only said it is urgent. He told me not to travel these days and stay where I am.

From his urgency, I can sense this time is very rare. Anyone who knows what happen in China, please let us know. I never see his face is so "scary".

I'm coming to China, that's why.

Be prepared.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello, I've been peeking around here now for about a year. This is my primary source for alt. news. You guys are awesome. Well, the day after the OBL lie was announced, my fellow Americans were jumping for joy (the blind ones that is). I happen to know somebody who was a very high ranking member of the military and I expected him to be happy or at least pretend to be. Well, yesturday morning I see him and his Wife (a very sweet couple) packed, in there vehicle and headed out. Funny thing was that he was'nt so freindly that time...He had a look of concern of his face and was in a hurry to leave. He told me that he would be out of town for awhile and was'nt sure when they'd be back. I'm guessing that something big is in the works.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

Hi there, i gave you a star for your first post and acknowledging the OBL lie.
With regards to your military friend what did he have packed with him that may help determine where he was heading or for what period of time? Then again it could just be something as innocent as a death in the family, which would explain his demeanor.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

Did your friend happen to give any warnings? Like words of caution?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe there is just some saberrattling going on...again

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join