Chinese Military Urgent Order ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The United States owes China a lot of money....does china own us now?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I really don't think chinas in any position to trade punches with the US.
what china doesn't realize is our true technology is 50 years already into the future beyond any capability they possess

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The United States owes China a lot of money....does china own us now?

No China does not own us. Frankley I don't think China will ever be repaid. She bent over and took it at both ends in order to enter the world ring, believing she could compete.

Think of the devastation that has happened to the natural environment of China in order to produce the toxic junk that no other country wanted to have to deal with.

China whored herself out for a buck, but the diseases will linger for a long time.

The actions of present day China are nothing but a repeat of Mao's "Great Leap Forward", the only difference of course being the size of the World ring.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
what china doesn't realize is our true technology is 50 years already into the future beyond any capability they possess

Why is it everyone thinks the US has all this top secret uber technology 100 years in advance and think countries like china and russia dont??

What makes you think china dont have uber secret technology? you "think" they dont, but i bet you they do, just because the US has, doesnt mean other countries dont, it just isnt publised or talked about as much as the US.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
At the end of the day, if WW3 did happen, I think It's going to come down to "who's got the deepest bunker".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

That's all fine and dandy but it doesn't change the fact that it's military strength and technology has grown exponentially in the last 20 years. The ever increasing amounts spent on their military industrial complex, added to your assertion about their "feeble" economy, makes them that much more threat-worthy.

I'm not saying that they will act. I'm just saying that the potential exists today like it never has before.
On that basis alone we cannot ignore this growing military juggernaut.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ariel bender

Another response by a western Stooge....how do i know ? The inability to distinguish reality from fantasy, or being able to read and research information on their own.

China spends 1% of its budget on defense..what does the USA spend..? what does england spend..? Why is it anyone business ??

I admire the comical response,
you see, I only brought forth what was obvious and you blantly became so defensive that you ridicule me of having a delusional fantasy.

The reality here is you infiltrate social networks and forums such as ATS to propaganda the good will of your government and minimize damage. (as one would say, "Damage Control"). I came to this conjecture due to the fact that the threaded discussion was generating various speculatative information on what is happening in China while, you adimantly deflecting the topic by criticizing western government on defense spending and tracking capabilities and not to mention, instigating your opinion that it might be a family emergency. Did you even read the OP! Clearly, this is a deflection strategy. To say the least, you almost had us going.

I repeat, you completely went off track in purpose, the OP was asking what was going on in China and you were talking about deffense budget and tracking because you saw other post that have their speculations on what was going on and need to create a "damage control" post.

I advise you to read this Link

Lastly, I don't need to extend anymore time with you as I already know your intentions. Also, I want to make things clear, I have nothing against your country. I know how important China is in this global economy and the highly speculative transitioning of power on 2016. However, that deserves a different thread. Now, lets get back to the original post!

To all that post in my reply. I'm glad you see these paterns. Clearly Chinese gov. are not just the ones who are doing this but our own government as well.

I apologize to the OP.

To the OP, I see that you state that the activity is based on the OBL news. Was there any type of prior terrorism by the Al Queda in China?

edit on 3-5-2011 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

I agree with your assertions on China's military growth. I simply do not see them as a military threat to the West. The only threat they pose is to their own and the Uighurs and Tibetans that refuse to assimilate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

Hmmmmmmm

TZao Gao!

How terrible.

Shenma Shurho ni jer dao . . .

When you understand, know something, please U2U me.

The range of possibilities could be more than a little disquieting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think the next month is going to be a field day for ATSers.. So much strangeness will be going on..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOops
I think the next month is going to be a field day for ATSers.. So much strangeness will be going on..

Care to elaborate on that Idea.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
BlackOops, and just registered. I can't wait.

Welcome to ATS BlackOops

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tzewailun

Yikes!
That sounds serious.
Please keep us posted as soon as you hear from him again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakenone
This might be a warning sign that something big is about to happen. They might know that US is in a position to strike. While the people is fixated in the death of Osama, US might attack China and Russia due to the droping of the dollar. We will see in a few weeks. Welcome and, Keep us updated from your vantage point.

US might attack China and Russia...???? r u aware of the MAD between all those countries or have u been born yesterday?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Actually, China has a growing space program.
And that's not a small achievment.

Chinese space news

Chinese space products

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by palg1

Regardless of Chinas growing military strength, she is still fragile and vulnerable. All that lopsided trade with the West has allowed china to prop it's self. That same lopsided trade can also topple China.

Except that China has begun to consume more of its own production...
...factories that employed 300+ workers for export production...
...are now operating with a few dozen.

So not so lopsided now.

China's vulnerability is resources.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

This might be a warning sign that something big is about to happen. They might know that US is in a position to strike. While the people is fixated in the death of Osama, US might attack China and Russia due to the droping of the dollar. We will see in a few weeks. Welcome and, Keep us updated from your vantage point.

US might attack China and Russia...???? r u aware of the MAD between all those countries or have u been born yesterday?

What could happen is the USA creates a false flag like they did with Iran to either China or Russia which will pump up the country for another war. Otherwise it won't blatantly happen.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

I am enjoying this when individuals such as you interpret the context of my statement as ludicrous. Clearly you quote me on saying "might" attack China and Russia. My statement and also others in this thread is highly speculative and an opinion for that mater.

I participated by providing my opinion to the OP. How about you what did you provide? Your attack is not justified as you were the one who is born yesterday with that mentality.

Lets elaborate the Mutual Assured Destruction of all parties. There is no doubt that these countries have amase massive military power and if you follow this post and its links some of the discussion is based on it. If you think about nuclear warfare then you must be thinking cold war era. You see, we live in a world where clandestine operations are at its peak. The involvement of CIA operatives to instigate revolution for "Regime Change" to various middle eastern countries are now the new way of war or pre war.

Why such actions, one theory of this movement is, its cost effective and will not be under scrutinize by the government bodies and its people. But why? You ask, its due to China's big influence on Africa and Libya as placing a foot hold on various resources. What is Russia got to do with this? Russia have a masive naval fleet in Syria and all the US wants to do is to kick them out from there. Why? its all about resource and power. Where do I get this ludicrous idea, from various reputable news media with reputable contacts stating the facts.

Actualy, If you read all the post and follow their links, you will see where I came about on my conjecture. All the source you need is here in this thread.

But then again this is my opinion on this mater. You are more welcome to provide yours instead of attacking my post.
edit on 3-5-2011 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Crazy I know.
but from this China could easily invade Australia !
just like Tibet...

reply to post by Seekeye2

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Crazy I know.
but from this China could easily invade Australia !
just like Tibet...

reply to post by Seekeye2

When I see China take command of logistics then I'll worry. As far as taking over un-armed, peaceful Tibet to Australia I don't see much comparison.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join