It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama guilty of murder?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
How does a dead Osama get us any closer to the truth...?
simple

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead… For the Ninth Time

www.infowars.com...

Eventually it will dawn on America that you can only kill someone once...
yes I know that people respawn in video games...

America, I have some sad news to break to you...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

America, I have some sad news to break to you...

Then break it, dan.

2nd line.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Is Barack Obama guilty of murder?

Can you be charged with a crime for murdering a guy who is already dead? With the Draconian laws in the USA, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yah but Obama claims to have been watching the whole procedure in real-time. He is a crafty fellow though. If Osama was already dead and Obama claims to have been responsible for giving the final go ahead, what would they charge him with? Pretending you did something you didnt, like that guy who claimed he did something to Jon Benet?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The report says that Usama picked up a weapon and was engaged in a firefight when he was shot. That is no more a "murder" than when a cop guns down a drug-dealer that fires at police.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
lovely pic of you and Einstien

Obama watched the murder of an innocent man on a special TV
Osama started shooting?
linky please
to be guilty you have to be charged and convicted of a crime
If Osama was guilty you would have a link
linky or stinky there pal

Bush said he saw the first plane hit the tower
on a special television
www.serendipity.li...

bush is considered to be a mass murderer ...he watched TV too

hey see a pattern?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

A well put together post though the argument is very Law and order'ish. Rules of engagment are slightly different in a combat episode as apposed to a civil encounter. Let me ask you this... Knowing what you know now about all of the terrorist activites and innocent people which Osama Bin Laden has murdered, tortured, and banished and you found yourself confronting him armed in a hostile situation. Would you pull the trigger? I would !!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
When pertaining to an active military campaign being charged with murder that was committed during the commission during any campaign currentl active/greenlight status anywhere in the world and if the oppourtunity presents itself to take out your primary objective a simple sat phone call is made to The Pentagon and they then relay you directly to the White House Situation Room where you tell The President that you've got Objective 1 in your sights and scope and am requesting permission to fire you are to answer any and all questions directed at you as honestly and as accurately as possible and then POTUS then consults with his team in DC and then the result of the impromptu mini confrence is revealed to you either approving or denying you the consent to fire. In this case the consent was authourized and confirmed.

This is protocol. Individual items such of specific models and equipment used to relay information is however classified.

No, murder charges are not to be brought against Obama as he was acting fully in The Commander In Chief role that is bestowed upon him.
edit on 3-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
More like mass murder.. crimes against humanity.. lying.. along with many more crimes.. But thats the norm for u.s presidents.. And you people keep voting the criminals into office...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

as I said what is good for the goose is good for the gander
kindly show me the proof OSAMA was guilty

or I will say again since obama ordered the hit
if osama can't be proved quilty then obama is a murderer
in TEXAS they hang murderers
so what is your problem

put up or shut up

if the president can murder indecriminantly then with out proof of guilt I am also going to say
That is how a coward would do it

OBAMA CAN"T EVEN PROVE THEY GOT HIM

Kennedy is rollin in his grave right this minute
"on top of this, the cowards left my killers go?"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Obama introduced a bill allowing him to murder US citizens abroad without any due process, simply on the basis of 'suspicion'.

Yes, he is a murderer.

US is actually 'Murder Inc.' and he's the CEO.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
WE'LL see
we'll see

Monday, May 2, 2011Osamas sisters brain : The Boston connection
When Osama bin Laden was shot dead by Navy SEALs, US operatives had bin Laden family DNA samples ready to match against the corpse.

Where did those samples come from?

According to a report from ABC Channel 5, the DNA came from the body of Osama's sister, who died of cancer in Boston at Mass General and whose brain was then subpoenaed by the FBI for precisely this purpose.

We're not sure what goes into subpoenaing human remains, but we'll try to find out.

UPDATE: Sue McGreevey, Mass Gen spokeswoman, says she's received a lot of inquiries and hasn't been able to "turn up any evidence" within the hospital that a bin Laden sister was ever there, or that the FBI ever requested access to any human remains.

Meanwhile, at the FBI Boston field office, Special Agent Greg Comcowich tells us his agency isn't confirming or denying anything about this story.

While it's been reblogged a lot, ABC and its unnamed informant is the only source for this story so far. It looks like the Telegraph added the "subpoena" bit in its reblog; still not sure you can do that with body parts.

Stay tuned.

Read more: thephoenix.com...

thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Media Matters is soooo upset over MSM freudian slip mistakes about POTUS and Osama I couldn't resist posting this.

edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
yep its been a terrible week for republicans. The release of the long form birth certificate & total humiliation at the press dinner . Then a few days later OBL gets smoked under orders from Obama.

You couldnt really get a much worse week. Obama is now the hero president who took care of OBL and re-election next year is guaranteed.

Your post seems like sour grapes

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
yep its been a terrible week for republicans. The release of the long form birth certificate & total humiliation at the press dinner . Then a few days later OBL gets smoked under orders from Obama.

You couldnt really get a much worse week. Obama is now the hero president who took care of OBL and re-election next year is guaranteed.

Your post seems like sour grapes

This is quite clearly the biggest failure of justice in known human history by quite a long-shot. We're talking Ripley's Believe-it-or-not Museum material here. Believe it or not, the US government killed 150,000+ people to try to gain justice for 3,000 other people. But then they shot the suspect in the head without a trial making justice impossible. Meanwhile... apparently braindead sheep simply assume he is guilty just because the gubbermint said so (and we all know the government is wrong about everything) and assume a quick and painless death without any hint of suffering is perfect justice for someone who murdered of 3,000 people.

If Osama actually did it then I promise you HE WOULD LOVE HOW IT ENDED... just like the criminals who see to it they never see jail again using the suicide by cop method. A bullet to the head would be a dream come true for Obama if he wanted to be known as a martyr! He was already an old man even on 9/11... if he were still alive today he'd have what another 10 years on him? And shooting someone a few years short of their death is somehow justice to you? Think, man! Wow, Osama bin Ladin couldn't really have written a much better script himself if he wanted to.... and yet you think that is a big victory for Barack Obama.

The is the worst miscarriage ever in the history of justice just happened. Worst ever. So yeah that is some sour grapes right there. But to you its somehow a great week? Wow... amazing how different two people can think about the situation. Of course I seem to disagree with 90% of people 90% of the time, so I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Haha. Do you really have to ask if he is a murderer? He's responsible for countless deaths of innocent women and children. Hell, he killed three children a week after he got into office. He's a sick, mass murderer.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
Its common knowledge that Barack Obama has claimed responsibility of killing Osama bin Ladin. However, a judge has never rendered a death penalty verdict on Osama bin Ladin, and he was never declared guilty of any crime in a US court of law. Therefore, I imagine that Obama has committed murder by his own claims and should be imprisoned immediately.

With over a million dead people from 10 years of war. Good luck getting this one on the docket. If your logic holds up, they are going to be busy with Bush for a long long long long long long time. Fortunately there seems no real legal basis for the argument so we do not need to worry about it. Good luck though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Osama was wanted before 9/11, you know? If 9/11 is such a sticking point, then take it off the table. Osama was already a wanted man. I know everyone wants to hate Obama as much as possible but I guess I am wondering when you are going to go after every president that ever sat over a war and every war vet that ever took a life without a trial. Go for it.
edit on 5/3/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeLeMaster

And still they gave him the peace Nobel prize, now that was hilarious...
I would say yes, but not just murder hes guilty of...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
He sure is earning that peace prize. Double think all the way with this one: we must kill to prevent killing, we must bomb civilians to be humanitarian, we must praise the fake birth certificate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

iraq was to do with sadam & wmds not bin laden.

Bin Laden declared war on the USA in 1998 and vowed to attack american interests or her allies wherever he could. He did this to a room full of press people. At that moment in my view he becomes a viable target to safeguard american citizens, if america wasn't trying to get him after that statement they weren't doing their job properly.

Bin Ladens ideology wasn't a secret. I actually couldnt care less if he was only very limited involvement in 9/11 whether he supplied funding or not. The world is better off without him.
edit on 3-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join