It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama guilty of murder?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Its common knowledge that Barack Obama has claimed responsibility of killing Osama bin Ladin. However, a judge has never rendered a death penalty verdict on Osama bin Ladin, and he was never declared guilty of any crime in a US court of law. Therefore, I imagine that Obama has committed murder by his own claims and should be imprisoned immediately.

I did see an arrest warrant issued for Osama bin Ladin, but I missed the murder warrant. A very important fact here is that Osama bin Ladin was (alleged) to be shot in the head. Which, if true, means that as a result of that purposeful act it would not be possible to collect Osama bin Ladins testimony regarding his involvement in 9/11.

It was extraordinarily important for Osama bin Ladin to be captured alive. But, he (allegedly) was not. Epic fail... one for the history books. And the (alleged) fact it was a kill shot instead of a "stop the threat" shot normal to law enforcement procedures means it was murder.

If Osama bin Ladin really did participate in the 9/11 attacks then a head shot is WAY to generous. Head shots generally give you zero pain whatsoever since you instantly die. Thats hardly a fitting punishment and absolutely isn't justice! If Osama did not participate in the 9/11 attacks (and the FBI stated there was little to no evidence he did) then it was simply murder what (allegedly) happened to him.. and unless it is proven in a court of law that Osama bin Ladin was guilty, then Barack Obama is by his own admissions a killer who belongs in prison. This story of the head shot to kill absolutely guarantees that justice will never be served when it comes to Osama bin Ladin regarding the events of 9/11.

My speculation is that while Obama is guilty of murder, it was not Osama bin Ladin that he killed. Most likely, he wanted to pull a hit of someone in Pakistan who was someone other than Osama bin Ladin. But he would take flak from Pakistan if they knew the story. At the same time, he wanted a good distraction issue from allegations he may not be constitutionally entitled to be the president. So, Obama killed two birds (plus one human being) with one stone by pretending the target was Osama bin Ladin and that he was killed in the attack, when in fact it was probably just some guy that has been on Obama's hit list for a while and he was waiting for a good cover story. One piece of circumstantial evidence is that he was buried in the ocean where nobody is going to be able to verify who was actually killed in the attack. Sure, that is speculation. But speculation is better than press releases from the government, which is virtually guaranteed to be a total lie. By virtue of the government saying something its probably a good idea to believe the exact opposite since their lie rate is so high.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

In one word No!

OBL the scumbag terrorist had it coming! He changed sides, his own fault! A victory for the right side!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
obama is a murder

osama and in libya and qadiffis grandchildren.

MURDER!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Answering death with more death is NEVER the right answer.

Killing won't solve ANYTHING.

That goes for all "sides".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I agree. I believe Obama is a cold blooded murderer and his children should have the honor of watching Obama be hanged at high noon on TV live.

but not for Osama, for killing other people overseas and our American boys. Osama they did not kill - or if he's dead it wasn't because they killed him this weekend. Too much doesn't add up with the quick way they got rig of the body.

There is No Proof Osama is dead. None. no one can prove it.

They already had Osama's DNA on file because he was a known CIA Operative.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

In many cases I would agree but on this one fully justified. The world has waited a long time for this disgusting excuse (waste of oxygen) for a human being to be terminated. Osama = scum!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Another resounding NO!
The killing of Osama is justified because he would always ask his followers to die for their cause.
Although if Obama ever gets backed into a corner and gets accused of murder, rather than forfeit his Nobel Peace Prize he can always blame Bush.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

In one word No!

OBL the scumbag terrorist had it coming! He changed sides, his own fault! A victory for the right side!

a Victory For?

America? The 'USA'?

what will change? do you feel safer that he has been murdered?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Victory for the everyone in world whose life has been changed by the actions of these terrorists. Safer? Not yet but it is a massive victory battle in the overall war on terrorism. Extremist Muslim terrorism will be terminated just like OBL!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
He murdered Gaddafis son. Wonder how Obama would think if one of his daughters was bombed. Osama's death is a cover and a diversion from the real crime

Planes don't bring down buildings in free fall

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
official story says he was killed in a raid after being asked to surrender, however I guess he had a woman in front as a shield and both were shot. Rules of engagement say if there is hostile act you can kill him, a definition that is loosely defined by the individuals who feel threatened, and considering seals shot him, hesitation is out of the question.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Osama declared war on the United States. This is no different from killing an enemy general on the battlefield. There is no murder here, only a military target. Get over yourselves.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Another resounding NO!
The killing of Osama is justified because he would always ask his followers to die for their cause.
Although if Obama ever gets backed into a corner and gets accused of murder, rather than forfeit his Nobel Peace Prize he can always blame Bush.

Has Osama bin Ladin ever asked his followers to kill random Americans? Its not a crime to ask your followers to die for your cause. The USA for example asks people in their military to die for their cause if necessary. I would look through statements by Osama bin Ladin, but how do I know which ones are really him when he had so many imitators even outside of the CIA.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Funny, I had a thread about how Bush needs to be indicted and I can't seem to find it now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
reply to post by phatpackage

Answering death with more death is NEVER the right answer.

Killing won't solve ANYTHING.

That goes for all "sides".

I feel the same way.

Good through killing is kind of like creating money from debt.

The bubble is going to burst.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Did anyone prove Osama guilty?
NO
Is Obama?...see above
what goes around
comes around
baby

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

In one word No!

My impression of Osama bin Ladin is that he was in the heroin capital of the world for a reason... the heroin trade. Its fairly common for an ex-CIA agent have been involved in the illicit drug trade. It would be fitting that a drug dealer would be last seen in a million dollar mansion too (edit: and even if that story is likely a complete lie its common knowledge his family is quite wealthy). So, how are you so sure Osama was a terrorist as opposed to a drug dealer who took money from the CIA to claim credit for certain things even when he was never involved with? And of course shortly after 9/11 he denied involvement.

I don't think the truth can be known so easily, and that is why it was so important for Osama to be captured alive. So when you say "a victory for the right side" it seems like you're just guessing and probably guessing wrong. To me the mission was massive defeat for the cause of knowing the truth about the matter. How does a dead Osama get us any closer to the truth?
edit on 3-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

What are you insinuating by saying "what goes around comes around"? If you mean to suggest that our President deserves to/will be killed, then you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

ask osama if what goes around comes around oh no rumor has it hes dead.

hmmm what a condundrum

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Is Barack Obama guilty of murder?

Can you be charged with a crime for murdering a guy who is already dead? With the Draconian laws in the USA, I wouldn't be surprised.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join