It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden’s death could lead to retaliatory attacks here, experts warn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Bin Laden’s death could lead to retaliatory attacks here, experts warn

www2.canada.com

Islamic extremists used "jihadist" websites Monday to encourage retaliatory attacks for the death of Osama bin Laden - prompting one former Canadian intelligence officer to warn that so-called "sleeper cells" in Canada and elsewhere could strike.

"The threat is there everywhere in the Western world," said Michel Juneau-Katsuya, who served with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sunnewsnetwork.ca

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

edit on 5/2/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i am a canadian so this involves me in a way. i know the U.S is the bigger target but canada is also a large target. they have people in places you would think are to small, or in places in the middle of nowhere.
there is some links here that tell the news' side of the retaliation story including nukes, and sleeper cells. there are lots off links off the internet but they mostley state the same thing.. please give feedback..

www2.canada.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The US government will not let an attack happen unless they want it to happen (9/11). The government attacks itself.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welcome to the NWO Canada.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

Yeah it seems like the only country that terrorists wanna strike is the United States... Al-Qaeda say that they hate the west as a whole very often so I think that security needs to be tight all over.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Maybe something bigger than 9/11? A nuclear attack?

I wonder where the "terrorists" could get a nuclear bomb from?

This is a stunt to gain support for an invasion of Pakistan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

yah im posative they could get a nuke.. they have everything else they use and that all came from somewhere

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

I think they do too. There where two articles on MSN about osama first getting killed by american special forces and than another talking about al quida with some nucleur weapon placed somewhere in europe.

There was also a flood of malware but I am uncertain about what the reasoning is behind that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Fear mongering at it's finest. It would seem to many that with hundreds of thousands of dead civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya that it sure would not take the death of Bin Laden for some people to want some pay back.

You can't win something as rediculous as a "war on terror" by terrorizing entire nations and peoples with stand off and attack weapons, areal drones, and invading troops that imagine they are the defenders and the locals are the insurgents.

You can't win it with rediculous word games, and you sure can't win it by trying to terrorize the population at home to live in fear.

In fact that's how you perpetuate it and lose it.

Is anyone coming to your part of Canada looking to avenge Osama Bib Laden?

Not likely, want something real to worry about? Worry about the New World Order Police State that gave you all this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Everything official is disinfo according to ATS. I could see it being a likely event, but everyone just wants to scream "false flag" for any event.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

new topics

top topics

join