It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati card game ... continued.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just figured something out (not sure if anyone else did before me). I know there have been threads on this subject, but I haven't seen this find yet. Let's gather our brain power and try to predict the next event. We can do it.

Here is the card.

This card:

OIL SPILL!

The card is called "Midas Mill" ... Midas, in mythology, a Greek king that whenever he touched something, it turned to gold. Mill - mode of production. Gold Mill - Petroleum Extraction/Refinery.

Also rhymes with SPILL .. "Oil Spill" . Oil - BLACK GOLD!!

The later,

this card.

Check out all the other cards, very eerie.
~*~*~*~ CLICK HERE ~*~*~*~
edit on 5/2/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

this is all I see

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What I get from it is the ptb are going to find a way to extract fuel from saltwater. kinda like a browns-gas kinda thing. they will probably buy the tech and use it to further suppress alternatives....to them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff4a64adf6c2.jpg[/atsimg]

There are some interesting developments with this one. Remember when Osama dressed as a woman to evade capture? Read the details of this card.

You could say the scientist is wearing a brown glove, or the scientist is of African descent.

O?ama - "This card permits you to play, from your hand, a Personality which duplicates one who has been Assassinated."

edit on 3-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
my cards never lie they tell me that there will be another fight, that texas and nyc and dc are targets
something about texas like they are already here

osama son will attack the us but not is biological son but someone like a son to him

i see the seals going back

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi,
After reading this the first thing that struck me was- 'GOLD' & 'COASTAL' = Gold Coast Australia???
+ Disaster???
Just my interpretation hope I'm wrong tho.....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c55d5ee02e31.jpg[/atsimg]

I wonder if they used this card for OBL ?

I mean if they are going to make such a big deal of the whole thing...................................

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Look at the game publisher's logo :

en.wikipedia.org...

It talks by itself.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My theory is they planned all of this when they go to Bohemian Grove or those other meetings where all the Scum meet up. Steve Jackson HAS to be involved with the elite, the theory is they have to show you what they are going to do. Now heres where it gets strange (as if it could get any weirder) I think they get these cards and one person is like the Bank guy in Monopoly dealing out the disasters. When they get a full deck I dunno, they get a billion pounds/dollars... whatever. They could get the best place in the bunker for all I know.

Whoever had they Japan cards got a bunker/billion dollars....
cuttingedge.org... scroll down half way

They are the most powerful people in the world... NO.. we as a whole are the strongest people. We know right from wrong and we want the best for everyone. These freaks want to toy with our lives as if it isn't crap enough.

Get looking at them cards and decipher where's next.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Let's try to predict the next one. I've never seen "Stay Dead" card. I downloaded all of their old cards, but apparently there are so many of them.
Is there a site with all of them??

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

I wonder what Agent Cooper would have to say about this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

My first thought, a "mill" produces a product...so a Midas Mill produces (fake) gold or wealth? A monetary system 'drowned' in debt/fake assets?

I look forward to others intretretations...as I find the theories fascinating.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

thats why steven jackson got raided by the secret service in 1990 because of his assioation with a know hacker who was apart of the legion of doom. this guy makes up role playing and ccg games that have a cult flowing at best why would the "nwo" invest in a fringe company that makes fringe games that olny the counter culture is interested in. before you start throwing mud why dont you look him up.

top topics

join