It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Event In Mississippi River!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey I tried to post this in the breaking news section but i don't think it worked if it did i'm sorry for the re-post. "The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is investigating after a radioactive element is found in the Mississippi river. Authorities say it started at the Grand Gulf Nuclear Plant in Port Gibson." I wonder why this is not bigger news?? It should be. What will happen to the wild life? Or the people living along the shores? Here is a link. hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The threat level is low.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jrcris2011

Yes but it just started not long ago. Plus they wouldn't show it has high people have just started forgeting about Japan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrcris2011
The threat level is low.
Then go drink some of that low level radiation and in about four day we will see if you still think it is no big deal. Only people that think they are safe from the radiation think The threat level is low when there is a leak. Anyone want to drink some low level radiation or even come into contact with it? lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24
reply to post by jrcris2011

Yes but it just started not long ago. Plus they wouldn't show it has high people have just started forgeting about Japan.

The link you provided says this happened on March 5th?

ETA: nevermind...I was looking at date the wrong way...
edit on 2-5-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

Check that thread out...

there are reports of houses shaking after they blew the levy... and the sound being heard as far away as St. Louis...
underground nuke anyone?!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Combine this information with this....

...they are blowing the levees for a reason that has nothing to do with flooding, it has everything to do with the bogus madrid fault earth quake they have planned and the bogus nuke created tsunami up the mississippi river that could be stopped by those levees...

From here...

... and you have some very interesting information gathered together, don't you?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Good point! I like how he didn't even responed to that. I know if it were by me i wouldn't think the threat level was low. I would be wanting some answers really fast.

new topics

top topics

join