It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

manic sexist at work (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Now im a guy from the UK and a very big football (soccer) fan, it is generally a mans game (no offense) and it has been since its invention. Now il admit im not a great fan of woman trying to get their claws into it aswell. BUT that doesnt condone the behaviour your about to see on this video. This video is live from a match played yesterday (monday 3rd May)

At first it may look like an innocent stumble into her after being caught off balance. But watch again closely, yes he stumbles but seems to correct himself before shoulder barging the girl to the floor. This girl is just doing her job and doing it properly, woman or not she doesnt deserve this treatment, spread this video.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ummm why was that sexist?

Looks like a ref made a call that pissed someone off and they got their revenge.

I'd say that it was the opposite of sexist.

could be wrong after all i only have 20sec vid to go bye.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No she made 1 marginally wrong call about 30 minutes earlier that resulted in nothing, I was watching the game there was no reason for it what so ever literally.

Edit: to say it was completely unmotivated would be a better way of putting it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Where I live a guy would get his *** kicked for doing that to a woman but if it was an accident he should of helped her up and apologized to say the least.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
what the hell.,..that was deliberate. would he had've just kept going straight he would've gone past the guy and into the stands, but he gets past the guy makes a little sidestep and BAM...wtf

top topics

join