It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Harper's conservative government is gonna have a majority

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's what the press is saying anyway.

Which isn't good. No majority gets less bills passed, which is good. The less government do, the better for us.

Latest results.

Conservatives : 99 seats won, lead in 66 seats.
NDP : 50 seats won, lead in 53 seats.
Liberal : 16 seats won, lead in 16 seats.
Bloc : 0 seats won, lead in 4 seats.

Conservatives need a 155 seats win to have a majority. I just can't believe people are voting for Harper en masse.

Not that he's worse than Ignatieff (they are both bad, they both went to Bilderberg and are sellouts) but at least Layton didn't go to Bilderberg (yet)...

Like elections matter anyway... when all sides are rigged.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

North American Union is a done deal now. It would have been the same with Ignatieff in power. The only way to stop it would have been a minority government with NDP and Bloc holding enough seats to block anything the Liberals and Conservatives wanted to pass.

With Harper and a majority, you can bet if there's another false-flag, Harper is gonna send our troops in that war. And he'll increase our military budget by buying useless F-35s...

Update : Latest numbers : Conserv. 155 seats. NDP : 94. Libs : 28. Bloc : 1. Green : 1.

If Harper gets a majority, 155 seats, the NWO wins.

Update 00:13 AM... Harper just won a majority officially.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Which isn't good. No majority gets less bills passed, which is good. The less government do, the better for us.

Latest results.

Conservatives : 99 seats won, lead in 66 seats.
NDP : 50 seats won, lead in 53 seats.
Liberal : 16 seats won, lead in 16 seats.
Bloc : 0 seats won, lead in 4 seats.

Conservatives need a 155 seats win to have a majority. I just can't believe people are voting for Harper en masse.

Not that he's worse than Ignatieff (they are both bad, they both went to Bilderberg and are sellouts) but at least Layton didn't go to Bilderberg (yet)...

Like elections matter anyway...

damn way to close 150 for the cons glad we voted tho NDP give em hell...

libs go hang your heads in shame dont worry cons will be next if they smarten up.

edit weird time warp? my dad just called to gloat said the cons got 150 ndp 105 libs 30 (i think) and 4 for to finish off the block.
votes are still being tallied here tho www.cbc.ca...
Ill have ta call him back

wait if i do will it break the time warp hmm maybe ill wait and see if he's right then ask him to check the lotto numbers

edit on 2-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So much for Elections Canada "premature transmissions" law, huh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Predicted Here.

Not happy with the results though....

North American Union here we come...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yep, to me it seems rigged I don't see Harper getting this much support. I will not accept the north american union. I too see it coming, but it will mean Harpers head!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Today i voted for the NDP but i knew Harper was going to because thats what the elites wants
and you know what? having elections is meaningless, i bet after the polls were closed threw out the bailouts on a paper i thought they even looked through every one of the bailouts.

I will never vote again.

Democracy is a fake illusion.

Cons 167 NDP 104

DAM RIGGED
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Now official. The conservatives have won 155 seats and will head a majority. We are officially screwed.

top topics

join