It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next 3 Presidents of the US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
John Kerry, John Edwards, Hillary Clinton.

Hillary will be president by the end of 2012.

nice prediction

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
. (It's got to be hard on a sane Republican these days.)

[edit on 30-7-2004 by RANT]

A sane republican? What is that? One who is registered republican but votes Democrat? I bet constitutional concepts would scare the heck out of you, most of the republicans and all of the democrats!

Back to the point, however you slice it, whover takes the Oval Office after Bush will be the last elected president we'll see.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hillary is the antichrist. She won't be president of the US. She'll be
too busy trying to run the world in her evil communist/demonic way.

Next three presidents - Bush 04, Guiliani 08, Guiliani 12.

Your three democrats were just wishful thinking on your part.
Edwards isn't qualified to be VP, let alone President. All he says
is 'lets' all be nice'. He has no back ground. No qualifications.
There are other dems much more qualified than Edwards
(heck, more qualified then Kerry too). Gephardt. Lieberman.
etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
People keep saying Bush has lied, when Kerry has been the one that we keep catching telling lies..oops flip-flops, almost everytime he makes a speech.

Yep. Did you hear the latest crap from Kerry? He was with a group making a speech. He said that Americans with children in Iraq shouldn't have to be selling their family homes to finance protective gear for their children.
(paraphrase here).

OH REALLY? Kerry is the one that voted AGAINST paying for protective gear and armor for our troups in Iraq. HE is the one that voted against it. HIM.

For Kerry to make the statement that families have to sell their belongings to buy protective equipment for their soldier family members isn't just misleading, it's covering up that HE is the one that didn't want to allow their children the protection.

www.conservativeunderground.com...

What a freak!

[edit on 8/1/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe The president of the United States of America should be of sound mind and body in order to lead this nation properly

Well, that means Kennedy never should have been president.
His body wasn't sound and the drugs he was on nymphed him
out so that his libido was out of control. He had his own intern
'taking care of him' as well as tons of others. Talk about black-
mailable!

Also the president that was wheel chair bound. I can't remember
which one it was. Roosevelt? Definately not of sound body.

Now let's talk 'sound mind'. Kerry lies so much. Is he of sound mind?
I don't think so. Some call it 'flip flops'. But they are really lies.
I support ... I don't support. Same subject, different stands to
different people. Is he of sound mind? I dunno'. But he isn't trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Hillary is the antichrist. She won't be president of the US. She'll be
too busy trying to run the world in her evil communist/demonic way.

Next three presidents - Bush 04, Guiliani 08, Guiliani 12.

Your three democrats were just wishful thinking on your part.
Edwards isn't qualified to be VP, let alone President. All he says
is 'lets' all be nice'. He has no back ground. No qualifications.
There are other dems much more qualified than Edwards
(heck, more qualified then Kerry too). Gephardt. Lieberman.
etc. etc.

Guiliani will never, ever be President. Since I have Italian blood in me, I think it'd be pretty cool if he did have a term--so I can say "one of my own" is in the White House. But it will never happen. Presidents are picked from a tight little pool of people with similiar backgrounds. Guiliani is a friend of these people but he is not in that circle. Also, I think he is too much of a "straight arrow" in terms of fighting the mob & other organized-crime situations. Guiliani will have a long prosperous career in corporate concerns.

I stand by my predictions not due to wishful thinking--wishful thinking would be if I predicted some candidates that would actually go out on a limb for what they thought was right rather than stick rather firmly with the status quo. The Democrats used to promote candidates like this, but after Bush they want to play it safe and just find the most electable candidate possible. Kerry is that man.

I personally think many Conservatives & Republicans think Hillary is the "Anti-Christ" primarily because she is a woman in power. But in reality, she is just another "team-player" who will do anything the Democratic Party and the status quo want her to do. She stood by her cheating husband for God knows how many years--was it just because she really loved him no matter what? No, it's because divorcing Bill just put too much of a crimp in both of their political careers. However, though she is a faithful tower of the party line, she is no Anti-Christ.

As for Bush, I think the guy is too emotional & too wrapped-up in his spiritual beliefs to be an effective President. As I am too emotional & too wrapped-up in my spiritual beliefs, I actually can relate to Bush strangely enough, far more than I do Kerry. I think Bush goes beyond status-quo dictations to follow his religious beliefs and to practice loyalty to family & people he considers his friends. These are admirable characteristics in the non-political world. In the midst of a precarious global war situation, such characteristics are potentially disasterous. Is he the type of person to go to war because "God told him so"? Absolutely. I'm sure that's part of the reason he's allegedly on meds.

And as for Edwards--when I look at him, I strongly feel he is an important person. You couldn't make a person like that up. That's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindWarrior
The fact of the matter is there is so much blind hatred in the US.. so much misguided anger. A society based on zero-tolerance has adapted that principle to include anyone whom they disagree with. I don't think skin color should matter but it does, that is a fact.

If you believe it, then it will continue to be true. Attitudes like this are way too prevelant in the two major parties. As long as the rank and file who choose the candidates buy into it out of fear that their candidate will lose, they're engaging in discriminatory practices, as well as racism.

Real leadership is about doing the right thing - when will people learn?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The next 3 Presidents

Bush,Hillary,Schwarzenegger

After Hillary gets ahold of this country we will change the rules to let Arnold in

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

Hillary Clinton in 2012? Is that why the world will end in 2012?

hahahaha

i also saw someone mention something about there would never be three presidents of the same party elected in a row. i'm only 16...but i did have US History last year....soooo....

most often you will have a party win the election twice in a row, or 2 presidents in a row. in 1869 through 1885, a span of 16 years and 4 presidents, only republican candidates were elected. (note : 1 president was elected for 8 years, one for 4 years, one was elected and then died....and then the other one lasted for 4 years, at which point the american people got tired of republicans and voted democrat). this happened again once or twice, but pretty much only republicans end up doing this. my point is that this happens and then people get sick of the party. it is entirely feasible that the democrats could do this...but hillary clinton? c'mon...i think you guys could do a little bit better.

maybe dean...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join