It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bin Lying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I hope that every American with a half a wit about them can see through all of this smoke & mirror routine of the current administration. Below is what I have to say and it is directed to Obama himself.

Mr President,

Since Septemeber 11, 2001 we have been seeking revenge on those responsible for the attacks. We have sent humdreds of troops to the region to hunt down those who killed our innocent citizens, yet last night we hear that the man who headed the terrorist group whom our Justice Department blamed but never charged for the 911 attacks, was killed. Not just killed in a random drone strike but during a pre-planned and as well know now, a well practiced assault onto and into the house in which he was residing within. During the last 10 + years it was estimated by the world's top intelligence agencys that he probably never stayed anywhere very long. Yet we learned from you that he has been living there for some time now. In fact, long enough for our elite NAVY SEALs to practice their assault on the compound where he was living. Thats a long time in one spot for the world's most hunted terrorist. In addition he was living within 100 yards of the Pakistani Military Officer's Training Complex to boot. Yet with all of the money that America has poured into that country we Americans are supposed to believe that Pakistan is our ally? I find that hard to fathom. Here is where I beg to differ with your account of these events.

For years now we have not heard from Bin Laden nor have had any reason to suspect he was anything other than dead. No interviews, no photos, no tapes delivered to Al Jezerra in the early morning hours...nothing. Yet all of sudden we are supposed to believe that he was found living in a mansion in the middle of an ordinary neigborhood within a stone's throw of an official ally of the United States and you sent in NAVY SEALs and shot him dead? Then of all after actions within the relm of what I'd call mildly, "a slip in judgement", his body was tossed overboard into the sea?

All because the US with it's arrogant attitude towards the world didn't want the individual to have a grave?

How far is your head up your rear end Mr. President?
Neither yourself or the US has any right under any God or law to toss away another's body just to prevent them from having a grave. For that action, I'd say your as low as any terrorist on the face of this planet.
Did W call you and tell you to dump the evidence or what exactly was the real reason to dispose of his body like an honored Sailor at sea? I do not recall Osama Bin Laden ever having served in any Navy anywhere in the world. Was this mentioned in a secret section of the Koran somewhere? I don't read the Koran so I wouldn't know however since you are so concerned not to offend the violent and ignorant "islamic terorists" along with the misguided souls who follow it within a violent context for any other purpose, I figured you may have an intimate knowledge of Muslim/Islamic burial practices since you are so well familiar with that religion and those in that region you have claimed to be friends with. But I can understand if you refused to answer that question.

Many Americans who pay your salary do not have much trust in you and in light of this rapid disposal of what many are calling "the dumping of the evidence" I cannot blame them. Photos taken of Bin Laden's body, as I'm sure Director Panetta has already told you, will be under strict scruitny due to technology in which make photos subceptable to manipulation, fakery and flat out deception. But I'm sure your mindless supporters will back your decision and believe you at your word. Ads for the rest of us here in the US and many millions around the world, we do not believe in you nor the US government any longer. We have simply had enough of being lied to by those we placed our trust into and then elected into offices of many types, we have grown tired of the Nazi like tactics you allow to continue in our own airports with actions of the TSA directed at American citizens who are viewed as "threats" all the while Muslims and others of like color and ethnicity are allowed to skip through many check points due to none of your cowardly government types afraid of 'causing an incident" by actually doing their job because THOSE FOLKS are the ones who caused 911. Not a 6 year old little girl from the mid west.

Despite what your propaganda machines tell the American public every night at 6pm, many of us can see right through the smoke & mirrors of the political and business crooks such as yourself who run this nation. 911 did not happen as the Bush administration stated it did and it does not take a physics degree to arrive at that conclusion either. There are plenty errors, oversights, mistakes and omissions in the 911 Report for anyone who has a lick of common sense to determine that not only G.W. Bush but yourself, are complicit in the continued coverup of that event. The "war on terror" has cost American familys plenty of grief and pain with the loss of their loved ones in a war that was just in the beginning by going after Bin Laden then took a turn for no other reason than to propagate Bush and his cronys agenda in taking down the leader of Iraq where we know now, had no WMDs nor any ties to Al Qaeda (aka al cia-dea)

If you feel so compelled to defend every American then send the NAVY SEALs to Texas and bring to justice a mass murderer who has killed more than Saddam Hussien and Bin Laden combined!

Many of your fellow Americans do not believe this latest tale in the saga of the 911 events and while the sheeps who rely on the main stream media for their news may be fooled by your rhetoric, many of us are not fooled so easily. While this special forces story may play out well with simple minded folk who watch the MSM and think that you have actually accomplished something finally. one thing is very clear to many of us, you this was nothing more than a election driven stunt because as we all know, you have no chance in hell of being re-elected quite simply because you have done a piss-poor job and have only helped the rich and elite. All the while doing nothing for the working class. I cannot wait until the election because I cannot wait to get inside that booth and vote your fraudulant ass out of office and restore it with a genuine American whom I hope will bring the dignity and respect back to it. All preceeding this election I will promote YOUR REMOVAL from office for the good of the United States of America. You sir, have failed and you shouldn't just leave, but leave with your head hung down.

May God bless the United States of America and keep us safe from those individuals who are currently running wild within our executive offices in the US government.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Humint1 because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I couldn't have said it better.

Many of us in Canada and in fact around the World are waiting, watching and hoping that this American Fraud does not get re-elected.

It doesn't take a US citizen to smell a rat. All it takes is common sense and a common goal.

Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Dear Humint1

All I can say is very well said and thanks for making my day in that I thought it might only be me who could see through yesterdays crock of S***.

He was over an hour late coming to the podium yesterday, I will be my boots that it was because his aids where trying to convince him that he would get away with these lies.

Guess what I do not think he will and this just might bring them all down.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I agreed with you until "violent and Ignorant Religion"....

stopped reading right there. Goodnight

edit on 05/02/11 by mplsbookworm because: typing too fast and missed the point

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Nice rant but George Bush is still alive why not take your rant to him?

As far as bin Ladens body they could have fed it to the dogs. I have no respect for his corpse.

Decent of you to consider this however.

And I can't believe you are lumping the last 2 Presidents and their actions together

when you all but say Bush orchestrated 9-11.

If that is indeed the case you are comparing apples to elephants.
edit on 2-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

If its any help, I was typing this from a notepad in which I wrote this afternoon at work. I actually posted that line by mistake and I apologize to you for doing so. It was an accident, I corrected what I ment to type and hope you'll re-read it. If not, I understand and please accept my apology for my poor typing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Obama is a criminal his drones are going after Gaddafi and killing civilians and an innocent son of Gaddafi in the mean time. OIL, NWO interests lie there. But NATO is not sanctioned to hunt Gaddafi, but only to enforce a no fly zone that's it. Is this all a cover for the fact that USA commited a crime by going beyond the resolution and murdering Gaddafis son. Obama is a criminal.

Planes don't bring down buildings in free fall.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
yup the official line was he never stayed put for any length of time and yet

osama has been living in that house for around 5 years as the news reported.

obama in fraud is a catchy title.

there are alot us of out there who can see through this charade.

edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It sure is a fraud. Remember the photos of Saddam's sons, Qusay & uday? Nice and crisp photos with no doubt.
What does Obama Bin Lying do? Dumps the body in the ocean then lies about it being "according to islam". He isn't good at being president and apparently he can't even practice islam right either!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Obama decides NOT to release any photos - Fox News. May 4, 2011

Obama, your a fraud and so is this charade of yours. With no photo its just another story.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Humint1 because: Spell check

new topics

top topics

join