It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Pakistani intelligence chief Hamid Gul: CIA "Choreographing" Osama Assassination Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ah, boon, I don't know how you do it. Of course, this is not about the debated details of the death of OBL, it's about looking for the spark. The world is already poised with the tensions & stress for WW3, they're actually looking for the spark to ignite it. The so-called details and truth to what happened are irrelevant - it's in the message of what they're trying to accomplish by this announcement at this time. While everyone's trying to sort out all the anomalies in the story, TBTB are busy trying to create something much larger. That explains all the feelings of foreboding people are experiencing - they intuitively know that something sinister is at work behind the scenes. You once again, have struck gold! I just hope people pay attention.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I don't know what to think. Some are saying he has been dead since 2007, and others 2001, and some just a few days, or a week, or whatever. I don't think anyone here has a clue what's going on. We must admit that all we've got to go off is a mass of conflicting stories, by people who claim to be genuine. There's many motives which can push one to believe a side over another, but I'm just standing back on this one and watching the people trip out over this all. I've got lots of possibilities rolling around in my psyche, but have decided to just watch the show and stand on the sidelines with this one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
well a side note:
yesterday without me even mentioning it,
my father who is not a CT person asked
what I thought of this Bin Laden thing.
And I told him what I thought and for the first
time he agreed with me and he's just a part of
the herd of sheep. It's just getting so glaringly
obvious it's pathetic. Folks are waking up more
and more each day. Now my dad is wanting
to know everything I know. You know what I told him??

You better pull up a chair,
this is gonna take a while.

And we started laughing

But after many years, we actually connected
on this wave length. It was amazing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I don't know what to think. Some are saying he has been dead since 2007, and others 2001, and some just a few days, or a week, or whatever. I don't think anyone here has a clue what's going on.

Bingo.

Witness the effects of extreme psyops. Same happened with 9/11. Get so many different conflicting stories from different sources that appear to be true, and the REAL TRUTH will be buried forever in a perpetual "he said- she said" back and forth.

And I believe this is the ULTRA step that was needed to confuse even the most discerning. Why not setup several counter organizations, running all under the NWO roof that constantly attack each other and dismiss each other's claims as lies? And compartmentalization keeps them all thinking they are working for the right people- and oblivious to the bigger picture.

The UBL case is showing this to perfection. MSM reports have him dead years and years ago. SEVERAL TIMES. But now all of a sudden we are supposed to believe the MSM THIS TIME. And on top of this, they have the friendly factions in Pakistan spewing more lies to further confuse- on BOTH SIDES OF THE ISSUE.

But when you understand that Usama was a CIA asset to begin with, it all becomes quite clear. The CIA has gotten more devious, clever, and cunning over the years. Former diabolical plans that were once busted by a reasonable amount of research and discernment are giving way to much more complicated, premeditated extreme psyops plans that are thought through to include virtually every nuance possible.

And the establishment of compartmentalized, need-to-know counter factions keeps their plans concealed perfectly. When governing bodies reach this level of deceit, there is only one solution. Tactical nuclear strike at the head, shoulders and body, and let the feet and legs scatter. You people thinking that voting in either side of their puppet factions will change ANYTHING are very sorely mistaken. Not at this point in time it won't. Party's long over for the people hoping for sane governance by this body.

I honest to GOD believe that this will not end until a group of very courageous people in the military see through the crap, and pull the trigger. They will need to completely dismantle the CIA and federal government, seize nearly every federal government building, seize nearly all big banks and assets, destroy the Vatican, and return power to the individual states. A federal government has proven to NOT be in the best interests of this country, time and time again. It gives too few people too much power that continually gets abused out the yin yang.

In case no one noticed, the unraveling has already started. And I imagine that Arizona, over the border issue, will likely be the first to secede- given no other choice and a Fed that frankly just doesn't give a damn, my dear.
edit on Wed May 4th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join