It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Pakistani intelligence chief Hamid Gul: CIA "Choreographing" Osama Assassination Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here Alex Jones interviews a former Pakistani Intelligence Head and the news is just about what the astute expected:

It was a bad show put on by the usual psyops suspects.

Kind of tough to hear and understand, but the message was clear.

The American public is lied to AGAIN.

:shk:
edit on Mon May 2nd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
go figure mate!

we all know it. well...not all of us but those of us who are able to think for ourselves.

like i've said before...this was just the pretty girl on stage. what did the magician do while we were starring at her? i don't care about bin laden...i care about what they're covering up with the bin laden story.

thanks...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

An Ex ISI leader to be believed Bahahahahahah! Look at their credibility. They are not even fully trusted by their own government. Have a look at Gul's history and what he has been accused of!

As for Alex Jones he was always going to see it that way. He is a "Professional Conspiracy Theorist" who makes truck loads of money from the conspiracy Industry. Gotta take Alex with big grains of salt!

In the video Alex referred to a Photo shopped image and then said something along the lines of "They have already admitted that" Who admitted it was a photo shopped image Alex? Big slip?
edit on 2-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I agree with ICEKOHLD but I wonder if its a cover up or the start of some thing, think about it if obama sees a nuke go off in America he gets a free ride to a second term. OP I have never heard of this Pakistani intelligence chief Hamid Gul so there is no way in hell I would trust him and as far as Alex the man has a lot of truth cards to play but yet he still puts crap out there he knows is bs.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

I agree with both of you, this has opened the door to some very serious stuff. Not to mention all the bases state side were upped to Threatcon Bravo shortly before hand.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

i could almost hear the nukes blowing up now..... its almost a fact that obama knows they are going to retaliate. its been stated by the al qaeda for the lasst 9 years. if osama dies they are going to blow the sh!t outta some places. the guy in the video hass it down. no pics or anything to prove osama was killed and now noone will no because he is in the ocean. long live american lies

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It has obviously been a great embarassment to the military and secret service members of Pakistan that (1) Osama lived in their country in relative ease, and (2) the US could come in and take him out with ease. That speaks volumes to me. Like many countries, there is corruption at the top. Don't think for a minute that they did not know OSB was in their country. Pakistan has been hot and cold with the US at the same time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've tried to follow that site but can't get past all of the bs. The site is completely self serving. Nothing against your post op, just venting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Here Alex Jones interviews a former Pakistani Intelligence Head and the news is just about what the astute expected:

It was a bad show put on by the usual psyops suspects.

Kind of tough to hear and understand, but the message was clear.

The American public is lied to AGAIN.

:shk:
edit on Mon May 2nd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

sorry man beat ya to it by a bit..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

still an FnS for having a great eye for news

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

When you actually think....

Besides, he will be proven wrong by his own people. They can not have a Martyr without admitting he is dead.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reguardless of what you people think of alex jones....its the "GEN. hamid gul",you need to listen to,and his attitude,and how he said,the he feels and so do the people and armed forces of pakistan,that america is trying to flatten there nuclear program,and american dark forces leading america....and goes on to say it will be very dangerous for america.

are you people not hearing this,skip forward to about 7 mins in..it gets past the osama bulls~t and this pakistani intelligence head,goes off on one,laying down warnings for america,and stupid alex jones,keeps changeing the subject to OBL.

what were getting here,is what the rest of the world is feeling...there all feeling threaten by this sudden madness going on around the world,they all feel like there next....its almost like the world is ready to snap with the pressure and tension....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Great post.
I watched the show and i found this guy genuine.
People need to listen to what he`s saying.
These corrupt leaders are taking us into a third world war !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Things are starting to speed up and it's getting more and more crazy.

I wish - if the US is involved in this level of deception - that it would just ALL shake out in a big big way.
it might need to.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here is some more news about all this

english.alarabiya.net...

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

The official said a 12-year-old daughter of bin Laden was among the six children rescued from the three-storey compound.

The US Special Forces only took two bodies with them in the military chopper; one is said to be Bin Laden’s and the other his son’s. By the time Pakistani security agencies and soldiers arrived at the spot, the US commandos were flying over the mountains in the Pakistani tribal belt, well on their way to Afghanistan.

“Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the US forces and their choppers. Their chopper developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot,” a well-informed official explained. 

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

If we can't trust the data coming from Alex's site (and of course you can't expect any source to be 100% accurate), where do you go for better data? Do you just give up or can you suggest a better source?

And I hope you don't say whitehouse.gov!

Note: There were two other points made in this news report (cited directly above):
1) It was reported that no special tunnels or escape routes were found at the site.
2) It was noted that the normal residents of the house were friendly but extremely private.
The reporter mentioned twice comments from those he interviewed stating their disbelief that Osama was really in this house.

edit on 4-5-2011 by l_e_cox because: Added more after reading the article.

edit on 4-5-2011 by l_e_cox because: for clarification

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Did they HAVE to do this - if there were no weapons or anyone returning fire?

The daughter has reportedly told her Pakistani investigators that the US forces captured her father alive but shot him dead in front of family members. 

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

When comes to this particular issue you are understanding it now. There is that much confusion e.g

1. multiple photos (some claim to be real some say fake)

2. Differing reports from Pakistan/China/US on what actually happened

3. Conspiracy & media sites with a million different angles

4. Different testimony from dodgy characters like Gul

5. Different points of view if he died yesterday, 7 years or 10 years ago.

In other words there is no reliable source at this stage! It will be while before the truth emerges!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
this will make sense to some
and others will be in the dark

Osama Bin Laden = Archduke Franz Ferdinand

if ur in the dark, do a google

(hint) his assassination started WW1

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
this will make sense to some
and others will be in the dark

Osama Bin Laden = Archduke Franz Ferdinand

if ur in the dark, do a google

(hint) his assassination started WW1

hey good point...we all know history repeats...

but it looks very much like the same scenario as ww2.

the great world depression in 1929 became a very important cause of the war.

it sent the german economy into a great disaster,causing a humongous number of unemployed people.
in the book causes and consequences of world war two it is written that, to the germans,hitler was now a strong,determined,and efficient leader who knew exactly where he was going.

but did the people actually know where he was leading them? NO,the people believed that hitler was leading them out of the depression,but,in actuality,hitler's motives were different from what the people thought they were.
he used the great depression to connive his way into authority.
his real motives were to abolish the treaty of versailles,expand german territory,and dominate europe and the whole world.
in order to achieve these goals he first wanted to conquer france and russia while he was still on the same side as Italy and britain.

he believed that Italy and britain would stay to his side until he began the full destruction of the Jews.

so if we change the names of country's places and leaders....i think we can say...is history repeating again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join