It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Arrests, Tear Gas, Sound Weapons used Against West Illinois University Students

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Then get off your butt if you dont like the law and have it changed. All I see people do is bitch in these threads about how evil the government is, yet I dont see any of you take an active approach to change anything. All I see are excuses like my vote doesnt count, the system is a sham.

Even if a revolution did occur in the US, you guys would stil be inside complaining about it.

Change requires involvement, which means getting out from behind the computer and being heard.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Oh im sorry.. I forgot you know everything.. Please oh great and mighty sarlac., tell us what is missing.

Lets see...

College people drinking
College people getting drunk
College people getting out of hand
College people rioting
Cops breaking up riots

yup.. its all the evil cops fault....

You guys have no clue.....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

How can you assume that because someone voices their opinion on a thread that they aren't doing anything active outside of that thread?

link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

How can you assume that because someone voices their opinion on a thread that they aren't doing anything active outside of that thread?

The same way other in the thread can accuse every single cop of being a jackbooted nazi, part of the establishment, etc etc etc.

nuff said

You have the article, you have the youtube video.. You dont have the entire story, and some of you dont wantthe entire story. All some want is the video of the cops, in a limited segment, showing their reaction.

nothing more.

How many people did their own research into this to see if their was more to the story? All I am seeing are people going off on the cops based off a youtube video and partial article in the paper.

link   

Still haven't seen the riots bud - waiting for you to post that vid...considering the link you provided earlier was the same one I posted on the OP

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by xuenchen

Are you going to just make stuff up in this thread like you did in the Hamas thread? Its not how it works in the US at all. Obama has nothing to do with what occurs inside the State boundaries of Illinois, and the State Government has nothing to do with what occurs within the boundaries of the city that was affected here.

Its starts at the bottom, and request for assitance works up.

In this case the city requested assistance from the county and several surrounding cities.

well sorry to tell you .....

anybody from Chicago will agree with me .....

I lived there for 39 years.

If Chicago wants to intervene ... Chicago intervenes .

If Obama wants to intervene ... He intervenes .

I stand corrected .....it's all MY own opinion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Only people rioting in the video, as per your definition posted earlier is the jackasses in the riot gear.....
edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 21:21:22 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

link   

I think you're the only one throwing the nazi jackboot thing around right now - I just saw an abuse of power in the democratic United States of America.

link   

They weren't getting out of hand (other than the one dummy).

And if I want to address my comment to Obama (hypothetically) I can do so. Why you have a problem with that, other than just to have something to grab to start an argument with (like you've done with nearly every other poster on this thread) I have no idea. My guess is you either are or were an LEO, or you're a pro-government goon/fool. Regardless, I've got nothing more to say to you, and hopefully the other posters here will realize you're not worth spending any more time responding to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

Still haven't seen the riots bud - waiting for you to post that vid...considering the link you provided earlier was the same one I posted on the OP

Your the one who authored the thread, I would say if you are intrested in this thread being balanbced, you should post the other half yourself.

If not, then the thread is exactly what Ihave said it is.. One side of the story that people are making into something its not.

Care to point out where the cps are wearing jack boots and have swatztickas on their unforms?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

They weren't getting out of hand (other than the one dummy).

And if I want to address my comment to Obama (hypothetically) I can do so. Why you have a problem with that, other than just to have something to grab to start an argument with (like you've done with nearly every other poster on this thread) I have no idea. My guess is you either are or were an LEO, or you're a pro-government goon/fool. Regardless, I've got nothing more to say to you, and hopefully the other posters here will realize you're not worth spending any more time responding to.

Based on the youtube video and one from the article.. Thats it.. thats all you guys are basing your view on.. 20 bucks, when other video comes up that shows the officers were jsutified, it wont even be brought back up in the thread.

You guys are so quick to rush to judgment when it involves anything government, that you lose your objectivity in these case.

Really, go back and read the posts.. It went downhill the moment the first post was made.

The moment someoine disgarees with the OP, they are attacked.

go figure.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You are the one making the claim that there is more to the video. You go find the evidence.

+7 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Even if a revolution did occur in the US, you guys would stil be inside complaining about it.

Change requires involvement, which means getting out from behind the computer and being heard.

.......says the guy with over 4,000 posts.

Must I remind you that you know NOBODY here.

You don't know what we do or how we fight

So keep that kind of bull* judgement to yourself

The NWO is here, and for one every here is fighting it by SPREADING KNOWLEDGE. If I wasn't on my computer, I would of never seen this thread, and then not be able to tell others what to expect and know what we will be against when we must face it personally.

Go troll the hoax forum or something

link   

You said that - not me - I was repeating your statment.
I posted the exact same link as you did.
You don't have anything else - that's why you're not posting any other links.

Sure are fighting hard with very little evidence backing your opinion aren't you?
I gave you the concession earlier that the whole story may not be there but I didn't find any other videos so if you have something else - by all means post it then.

link   
meh.. nvm

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Game on people. The Terrorists have revealed themselves.

Freedom ~~~~~~~ ? Free to do what your told. You guys better watch each others backs and put those educated minds to good use!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Just asking you to make your case instead of spamming the thread...evidence please?
I am trying to be as objective as possible but you aren't giving me anything to support your opinion that the force was justified.

+13 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

meh.. nvm

Finally, you make an intelligent comment.

link   

reply to post by xuenchen

Stick to Hamas.. your much better and getting people to buy your crap in that thread than here. When you get a grasp on the difference between local, county, state and federal levels, then come back ok.

sorry my friend.....

calm down, it's only a movie.

does Hamas have authority here ?

does anyone else agree or disagree with little 'ol ME ?

Chicago's grasp on the difference between local, county, state and federal levels lies within their own circles

IMO only of course.

+11 more 
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Again you dazzle us with you lack of knowledge in this area.

I can explain how it works... again,.. if you want.. My guess is though you wont accept the answer, and you have no desire to learn the law or supreme court rulings in this area...

My friend I know more about the law than most State's attorneys do, and not just the US Codes, but Common Law, Cannonical Law, the Great Law (one of the most important and little known in the United States), Talmudic Law, Captains Law (Or Laws of the Sea), Crown Law and Roman Law, all of which are sometimes used in the United States Court Systems depending on the type of case and plaintiffs and defendants.

You simply aren't qualified to speak to the laws, you are only an armed henchmen.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join