It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Arrests, Tear Gas, Sound Weapons used Against West Illinois University Students

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Again, quit trying to derail the thread and turn it into the typical corporate government free sovereign citizen BS you are spouting. It has nothing to do wtih the thread.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by xuenchen
can anyone confirm the identities of the "students" who threw bottles at EMS ?

maybe they are actually there to incite the disturbances and are not really "students"

maybe they are "students" who were paid to start the trouble ?

IMO to be clear.

Ah yes.. One of protos partners in crime, along with BIB who I saw gave us his 2 ruppees earlier.

This is the other part of the dynamic trios tactic, and for those who want to verify, fell free to view the Hamas thread where they attacked a school bus.

They come in, make claims they cant support, ignore requests to provide evuidence, then begin to speculate about who did what, always coming back to the government, regardless of what evidence is present.

They attack the info provided and any person who has a differnet point of view..

There next step will be to attack the information prvided, demanding details not present except in offical police reports. They then demand other evidence, like names, and then the twist the evidence, like here about the fires, and if people were "paid" to be present to throw items.

Then they attack the poster...

All the while they ignore the info present.. I callit their circular argument, since all they do is go in circles, asking the same questions in a difrerent manner, they come back and claim sources were never psoted when they were, all to wear down the people in the debate, so they can win their argument by default because people get so tired of hearing their same BS over and over and over.

Proto
BIB
Xcheu

What countries are you guys from? What experiences do you have with American Government at the fEderral and State level. What experince do you have with our Laws?

The info in this thread is clear - you guys just ignore it

3,000 students at a block party that the city said no to
Police working with the students who had the party anyways, checking id's
Students get drunk and out of control and force confrontation with the police

There is nothing to debate here.. It happened, the accounts are present, and the students brought it on themselves by failing to leave the area.

I speak for myself as an American.....

I am a Roman Citizen, born in the U.S.A. which enables Me to disguise myself as an American citizen.

and i'm sure i am much older than you my friend.

my question is pertinent to establishing the grounds for a "riot" scenario .... yes/no ?

""can anyone confirm the identities of the "students" who threw bottles at EMS ?

maybe they are actually there to incite the disturbances and are not really "students"

maybe they are "students" who were paid to start the trouble ?

IMO to be clear. ""

and what does this issue have to do with the Israeli school bus false flag incident which has, by the way, a lot of proof........!

p.s. you might try a better spellchecker

and maybe you should post the link to the Hamas thread ...you seem obsessed with it.

after all, don't you know WHO I am ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46514daaa49a.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 4-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Your honor, I would be referring to the City Stop sign that was ripped from the ground, and thrown into a fire in the street.

So in reality your allegations of damage to private and public property is confined to a single stop sign and you have no evidence of any property public or private being destroyed.

This is justification to beat, harrass, intimidate and slander peaceful students having a party, with a riot squad?

All the rest of your arguments are simply why you actually have no evidence for your wild exagerations and misrepresentations of the incident.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Again, quit trying to derail the thread and turn it into the typical corporate government free sovereign citizen BS you are spouting. It has nothing to do wtih the thread.

Once again you have misrepresented this.

I gauran-dog-tee you that the township in question is incorporated. The State it is in is incorporated, and the nation it is in it is incorporated, and since we are talking about the abusive action and codes of those corporations, we are in fact talking about a corporate government.

The nation is not a democracy, democracy as envisioned by the Greeks and practiced by the Greeks is everyone having a say in every issue.

These 600,000 codes are not the reflection of the will of the majority of the people, they are the will of a small cadre of .0153 of the population.

This is why the nation is known as a representative republic where 685 people decide how 400,000,000 are going to live and you derive a paycheck off of that process, in enforcing their selective will, liberally interpreted with your own.

You suggest that they have some greater meaning than morals, decency, honesty, and integrity, and that they supercede humanity itself.

This is absurd, in fact all of your arguments always boil down to this, if you don't agree with the Government's Official Story or it's agents and henchmen, and you don't agree with the press, you have no right to speak.

I know you spend a lot of bitter unhappy time posting from the jail you are a lowly frustrated and angry deputy in, and it sucks, but you might want to go back to playing freecell.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

If a nation is sovereign, then so are its citizens correct?

Protoplasmic Traveller is correct in many regards about the USA government because I have read material on the internet that shows proof that the US constitution has been altered in 1873 with the formation of the District of Columbia becoming a sovereign territory outside of the United States.

In fact if you go the delaware state registry you will find out that the american government officially became a corporation only a decade ago. You can also find out about the irs, fbi, cia, nsa, federal reserve and many other "federal" agencies.

Entity Details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT OF GOOD STANDING

File Number: 2193946 Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 04/19/1989
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Entity Name: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Entity Kind: CORPORATION Entity Type: NON-PROFIT OR RELIGIOUS
Residency: DOMESTIC State: DE

Why would a govermment become a corporation? Are corporations not business entities? Our government is a business? Sure acts like it when it comes to the hundreds of thousands of US Codes and the fines allocated to each offense.

The prisons are private; meaning for profit so it stands to reason the more people incarcerated, the wealthier the prison owners, the more guards get employed, the possibility of kick-backs to/from judges and LEOs, etc

I don't support capitalism and especially not when it comes to public service. Prisons, courts, schools, museums, parks, convention centers, airlines, railroads, telephone, electricity, oil and gas exploration/exploitation should all be PUBLIC!

See my signature to get a clue. The elite are getting away with "murder" cause we let them through our ignorance and/or general apathy. Europeans are smarter but they are still under the rothschild umbrella, which in actuality runs everything through PRIVATE central banks. The ECB and Federal Reserve are definitely privately owned and thus countries like greece and ireland with rich social welfare programs are going to hell because of rampant debt to those greedy bastards.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

warning !!

you will soon be asked for a link to all that !!

warning !!

great post on this

we are all victims yes/no ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It depends on if any other property owners have come forward with any reports of damage to their property, something neither of us know yet.

The Stop sign was ripped down and thrown in the fire, but thats not why the cops responded, and you know this, you just refuse to acknowledge it because it doesnt support your argument.

It was a combination of circumstances, from the alcohol intoxication, the number of people present, the fires, the damage to the stop sign, EMS being pelted with beer botles, police being pelted with beer bottles, students refusal to disperse when told to do so, and again when they refused when reiot police arrived.

You lack of knowledge and understanding of how the law works is why you are haivng issues understanding. To reinforce I refer people back to your comment where you stated the cops were in an area they were not welcome.

As I said before, learn the law, how it works and is applie, and quit playing your stupid words games to confuse people.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is absolutely correct that the United States Inc is registered in Delaware as a Not For Profit Religious Corporation no less.

So too is the CIA, IRS, and the Social Security Administration.

Amazingly the CIA and Social Security Administration are registered as for profit corporations.

The IRS registered back in 1914 is also registered as a Not For Profit Religious Corporation.

Further Delaware has the most liberal incorporation laws in the nation, and is the preferred state to hide the ownership of US Corporations by Foreign Shell Corporations.

So we don't actually know for certain who owns the United States Inc, though we have some strong circumstantial evidence compiled in my massive All Roads Lead to Rome thread that it is owned by a consortium of London Banks acting as agents for the Vatican, and an assortment of European Nobles and Lords.

The Bankruptcy of the United States was declared in the early 1930's as a result of the great depression and it has never gotten out of recievership since.

We know that certain select members of Congress have been appointed as trustees.

There are hundreds of pages of research on treaties, laws, and other constructs of the United States in All Roads Lead to Rome, well worth the perusal if you are interested in learning more about how the nation was established, by whom, and who really controls it.

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It was a combination of circumstances, from the alcohol intoxication, the number of people present, the fires, the damage to the stop sign, EMS being pelted with beer botles, police being pelted with beer bottles, students refusal to disperse when told to do so, and again when they refused when reiot police arrived.

Once again you have failed to establish any of this with any hard evidence, as well as failed to establish the lawfulness of the action of the police in demanding people vacate private property and assaulting them on private property.

You can mount your personal attacks on me and other posters all day long as a side dish with your spamming the same unsubstantiated and wildly exagerated claims you are making, but it really isn't going to do anything to make your factless argument more sound or more appealing.

What you imagine you are accomplishing through such actions is beyond me, but to date you have failed to convince anyone of anything with your lack of evidence, and social skills.

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Please do some more research on the soveriegn citizen movement and the laws they twist in an effort to make their claim. The District of Columbia is a unqiue territory which is not a state, is federally controlled by buget, has citizens whoare taxed but had no representation in Government.

Namely the 23rd Amendment.

My argument is not with people who think the Government has sold out, because I think the Government to an extent has sold out. I disagree with the notion though that the FEderal Government went bankrupt in the early 1930's, resulting in the creation of the Federal Reserve and the idea that the reason citizens are given birth certificates is because theyb are property of the Federal Reserve.

I take exception to people who make a decision based on a law they do not understand. I take exception when they use that incorrect interpretation to start a movement that has resulted in the deaths of law enforcement officers over the view of authority.

I take exception when groups will argue the FEderal Government violates the law, while at the very same time they violate the law themselves, yet hold themselves to a different standard when called out on it.

I strongly take exception to people in those groups seizing on an incident like WIU, attempting to spin that incident into another government bashing thread while ignoring the facts of the issue. I strongly take exception to people who do this, and then in the thread sstart a round robin game of word play and spltting hairs.

This was a college party that got out of hand, and out of 3k students only 100 have been cited / have charges pending, which tells me a small group ruined it for the rest, yet certain people, who demand responsibility and accountibility from the government, are unwilling to hold people to the same standard.,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Riddle me this boy wonder...

In the overall picture, how does a person sue the government? What is a government?

When you are able to answer those questions, the other info might make more sense to you, but I wont hold my breath.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Man the federal reserve was founded in 1911 and manipulation through it, and the European Banking Cartell led to the bankrupting of the nation in the great depression.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Simply google the file number(s) or IRS Inc, FBI Inc, etc.

All of this information is publically available and cannot be denied!

However private companies, in stark contrast to public companies, are neither traded on any stock market nor do they disclose any private information, therefore your guess of who owns them is as good as mine. I would venture the bankers and wealthy people!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Riddle me this boy wonder...

In the overall picture, how does a person sue the government? What is a government?

When you are able to answer those questions, the other info might make more sense to you, but I wont hold my breath.

Dude there is no Government, watch the Video we have been operating as an Emergency War Time Government in recievership.

How do you think we ended up the policeman of the world, because the International Bankers and Oil Companies use as a mercanary force in exchange for fresh lines of credit.

If I wanted to take issue with something in the United States in a legal way, I would take it to the principle owner and investor, the Vatican.

You really have no clue as to the dire predicament this nation is in, or the world itself.

You are so busy citing codes and playing the henchmen lackey you have failed to educate yourself to any degree of awareness.

This nation is in huge trouble, and so is this world.

Why do you think Homeland Security drills local police departments in Martial Law, Riot Control, and FEMA Procedures.

Because we are all so happy in this land of boundless opportunity?

Yeah you are going to see people like me, and a number of people who think like me, go after the same things, we're the actual good guys.

We have dedicated ourselves to unearthing the real facts and sharing them.

We are warriors in the information war.

It's a war our very futures and survival depend on.

Be anal retentive all day long but you are on the wrongest site in the world if you want to brow beat people into accepting the official stories of the lying bankrupt corporate government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Once again you have failed to establish any of this with any hard evidence, as well as failed to establish the lawfulness of the action of the police in demanding people vacate private property and assaulting them on private property.

You can mount your personal attacks on me and other posters all day long as a side dish with your spamming the same unsubstantiated and wildly exagerated claims you are making, but it really isn't going to do anything to make your factless argument more sound or more appealing.

What you imagine you are accomplishing through such actions is beyond me, but to date you have failed to convince anyone of anything with your lack of evidence, and social skills.

Thanks.

And we have a grand slam home run.. You have now used the entire cycle I described a page back,.. This is your standard.. Seize on a topic and use it to push your agenda of I hate USA. Attack the government with info not present.

When people present info that doesnt support you, you attack the info and play word games, which you are doing. You demand infomration that you cant even provide yourself, and use that to claim the field, inaacurately I might add.

Then we come full circle to the personall attacks on the people, and the idiotic game of didnt prove this or that, while all the while the info for the topic at hand is present and is verifiable.

Sorry you didnt get your way by trtying to blame the cops for excessive use of force.

The students caused the problem
The students didnt leave when told to do so
The cops had to call for backup and riot police because of the problems students were causing.

By dismissing the articles (which you supported at first until more info came out that underminded your argument) you moved to eyewitness accounts. That is until a few other posters made statements that contradicted the one poster, or the horses mouth as a person stated. Then its the video, and since then other video has come forward that shows a different story than the one you are painting.

So now we are the the round robin part, where you demand info that you cant even provide yourself.

As I stated before, apparently denial just aint a river in Egypt.

You have not supported your claims, other than by confusing people by corporate soverign citizen BS.

I asked you to tell us the names of the officers whoviolated peoples rights and you couldnt.
I asked you to tell us what laws the Police broke, and you couldnt.
I asked you to tell us what civil rights were violated, and you couldnt.

I asked you these questions as a response to the idiotic questions you asked, and attempted to claim the field because they cant be answered...

Going back to page one, the thread was about the use of force by the Police to clear out rioters.

I have provided the information that clearly defines law enforcement parameters when it comes ot use of force, the manner that use of force must be viewed in by the courts when determining if it was excessive or not, and provided the info that covers a civil rights violation.

The Police did not violate any of that - period.

I am honeslty surprised you didnt just go with that answer, since its easier for you to spin that the government is protecting its own, instead of trying to proetct students illegal behavior by obfuscation.

Any person with a knowledge of the law could see the 2 angles.. hwo come you didnt?

I closing, since there is nothing else to debate in the thread until the charges are resolved and police reports become available as public record, we are elft with the follwoing facts -

** Students asked for a block party permit, and were denied.
** Students held the block party anyways, and the police worked with them by assiging officers to the area to check for underage drinking.
** Students were drinking all day, and cops were checking ids, and NO problems cropped up (contray to the bs argument some made that things went south when the cops showed up. Hard to do when they were there from the start, but again you ignore it because it does support your argument).
** Around 6pm intociated students began to get out of control
** destruction of city property, vandalism, fires, fights (according to one article) caused by students
** Uniformed patrol officers began to tell students to leave the area.
** EMS was called to deal with students who had alcohol poisoning
** Students started throwing beer bottles at EMS
** Students started throwing beer bottles at the Police
** Police called for reinforcements due to the numbver of students present and the fact they were not following directions given by the Police.

All of this is in the articles.. Its in the press releases, its in the press release from WIU and its from youtube video.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Which has what to do with students getting drunk and rioting at a block party?

Nothing..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Which has what to do with college students getting drunk at a block party and starting a riot?

As I said before, stick to the topic at hand and quit trying to deflect / change direction.

If you feel so strongly about the Government issue crap, then start a sep[erate thread and take your debate / thoughts there.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
this just stinks to high heaven i cant beleave people do this to there own

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Entity Details
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File Number: 0042817 Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 09/03/1914
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Entity Name: FEDERAL RESERVE ASSOCIATION
Entity Kind: CORPORATION Entity Type: NON-PROFIT OR RELIGIOUS

Entity Details

File Number: 0325720 Incorporation Date / Formation Date: 07/12/1933
(mm/dd/yyyy)
Entity Name: INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE, INC.
Entity Kind: CORPORATION Entity Type: GENERAL

Of the two listed only the IRS is a general private corporation(for profit) so it seems reasonable to assume that the IRS Inc collects all the money from taxpayers, spends what it wants/needs to keep "government" running and then pockets the rest in some offshore account.

Yep lots of "accountability" lol....but what do I know? You have to be INSIDE to really know whats going on.

Why the hell do you think you know everything about everything, eventhough you get proved wrong most of the time? And your patronising attitude is a bit too much. I have been here years and you ALWAYS support the government...or at least 99.999999% of the time. SHILL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Well, if you would correct your rectal cranial inversion, you would see I dont know everything. Care to point out where in this thread it has anything at all to do with the IRS or the US as corporation? Care to point out how the fEderal Government is in any way shape or form involved in a the incident?

The ONLY federal connection revolves around the Supreme Court decision on Officers use of force, and 42 USC 1983, which is the statute that covers people acting under color of law and what consitutes a civil rights violation by those same people.

Protos issue in this case revolves around the cops responding to the riot, and not the riot itself. My argument and information comes from my education and job profession coulped with my years of experience dealing with the very laws others are trying to say dont apply or are illegal.

As I said, if you guys want to go down that road, then start a new thread. This thread deals with a riot by drunk college students and not how the US government is a corporation.

Also, you need to go back and read my poists in other threads that deal with actions by the police that are outside the law. I have come down hard on those officers and departments, including pointing out other potential violations. I have provided information to poeople when it comes to their rights, and refered them to supreme court decisions that explains our actions.

I dont "always" come down on the Government side, and to suggest otherwise shows that while you may have been here for a while, you apparently have not read all the threads ive posted in.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join