It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - UK M5 Motorway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I saw a UFO this evening just off the M5 motorway at Strensham services. Very odd shape hanging over a field next to the south bound carriageway. Anyone else see it? Next crop circle?

I stopped and recorded the footage on my iphone, when I play the footage back I can not see the object which is odd - could anyone do anything with the footage?

Harry

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

Sounds interesting.

Upload the footage.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

Yes, please do upload it!! I wanna see!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just given me an idea for a thread with this, will post it later, and thanks!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
When you upload, we shall make our verdict... and if you cant... can you tell more about the experience ?

Is there anything else different about the video ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I doubt that you can upload a video.

because it was imaginary

read into that what you will

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

because it was imaginary

I disagree. I've seen many imaginary video uploads. Sometimes you can see blurry dots... but sometimes not. Anyway, let's wait and see....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Me and a work mate saw a UFO at about 2200hrs BST on the 1st May. It was a fast travelling orange light, moving east to west. I couldn't say how high it was, but given the cloud cover and visible commercial flights (we work under the Heathrow and Gatwick flight paths) I'd say it was no higher than the rest of the traffic. The odd thing is, there was not a sound to be heard. It flew silently and appeared to be quite rapid, in comparison to other aircraft we see.

I know it wasn't an airliner, as it didn't have the lights. I am not saying it is aliens either, but it was certainly very odd and was enough to make us both stop in the road (we were on our way to the kebab van for some food) and stare for a few minutes until it had vanished.

FYI, we were in Bracknell, Berkshire at the time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

we all could bathe in ignorance......

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

because it was imaginary

That's being a 'healthysceptic'?

Would love to see what an unhealthy one was.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

vegan maybe? just kidding of course..
I doubt he meant harm.... but yeah pretty ignorant I must agree

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OK.

I will keep this brief because I am at work. I have to borrow a charger tomorrow to upload as I have found myself without mine and the iphone is out of battery!

Will give more details tomorrow on the sighting, I hope once I have the video on the computer It will be clearer, lets see.

Harry

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well I just ran to carphone warehouse and bought a new charger!

Ive got it uploaded but would like to apologise as I dont think you can see anything in the film. If anyone can work any magic on it, make it opaque like they do on photos to see any shadowing that would be great.

Part of me is wondering if I had the phone pointing correctly as I was trying to capture it.

www.megaupload.com...

Harry

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
please post key still images as i cannot see video on mobile lolband.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
heres a raw snap from the video (ps the op is a nutter)

VERY shaky and very faint, i will boost the lighting in PS but i dont think its going to be anything better than a smudge

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
its a plane.... at 00:04 you can see a flash from one end

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Definitley not a plane.

It was round and just about 1/4 of a mile away from me. Small, tilted as if looking down and lots of lights flashing around it.

It looked blurry and even transparent. Certainly not a plane so please dont call it that.

Harry

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm not inclined to wait and then wait again to download 35Mbytes of 'nothing' from that site.

Please learn to upload to somewhere like Youtube, and then go and video the UFO another evening.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
if it was that close and had lights, then im leaning towards the anchored advert blimps (usually sliver, could perhaps aid its faint look) but on the vid it does look like it had heli/plane flashing lights. thats just one opinion from me, im hoping one of the better guys will get round to providing better answers, did my best

unfortuntly the enhancing of the stills i got, couldnt get any better than a small faint grey blob

are there any more details you can give us OP that we cant see from the vid, could you see anything else on it, where were the lights, did it rotate or do anything else a camera phone could miss?

anything and all you remeber please!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well I guess my only regret is not having a decent camera for you would have been mightly impressed if you had.

It seemed to have blinking lights all over it, it didnt not seem to spin but a fuzzy energy did seem to surrounded it.

Harry

top topics

<<   2 >>

join