It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mass Arrests, Tear Gas, Sound Weapons used Against WIU Students

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Apologizing, saying I am sorry, admitting that you are wrong et al is not a bad thing and I believe more people should learn how to do it....but....

Your initial comment seems to suggest that if a body with "authority" says something, issues a proclamation or edict etc etc then it is LAWFUL, LEGAL or otherwise that we the people must abide by it....

Do you understand the ramifications of your initial comment and why, without much thought to the contrary, that you believed it to be valid even if only initially?

That my friend is the programming.
They got you thinking in black and white....

That is the "TELL" yet so few are able to see it in themselves.... that beam in thine own eye...

Some of us have been observing the police state, police brutality and many have even experienced it first hand for decades, decades longer then you have even existed and I think that deserves alittle respect.

If you want to see the new generation who are watching as this beast evolves then I suggest Alex Jones and Info wars who has been doing it for at least the last decade.

Issue profanities now or later?
Get the feeling each and every day that this must surely be some sort of hell yet with just enough heaven littered about so as to complete the illusion.

Imagine....... the vast amount of wrong doing that YOU KNOW if going on out there yet is never filmed, has little or no witness, is never prosecuted, is covered up by the Brotherhood etc etc et al as we know that what we know can in no way compare to that which we know not.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
There's always 2 sides to every story... the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

WIU Letter to Students

Letter from Alumn that happens to live in the town

Boo Hoo , Tear Gas and Sonic Weapons.... cry me a river, back in the day when you didn't listen to police you got a SAP or billy club... These brats got what they deserved... I'm sure If I lived in that town and had to deal with this from the students, myself and my neighbors would be in city hall meetings wondering why our police force would allow these kids to break crap, set fires and vandalize... That place looked like a war zone... after those drunken monkeys stumble back to campus and their dorms and houses, who is left to take care of the aftermath.

please use your heart and not your jaded mind. with all thats going on in southern illinois, down to louisiana, this is a precursor to what rule will be like pre and post new madrid quake IMO... this # is SERIOUS! and the MSM wont even touch it...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

The students clean up the mess the next morning every year.

All the police had to do was make several arrests of those responsible for braking the law. If they would have done that then the students that was thinking about braking the law would probably not after seeing their friend get arrested.

They could have handled it differently, they didn't have to go full force with tear gas for God's sake.

Also what do you have to say about the part where the police were entering into their personal property and gassing them without reasonable provocation?

-Alien

<< 1   >>

join