It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Hell...May 1st 2011...Part 1&2..Debunkers Move Along...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by _BoneZ_

lol...

but seriously - I agree - somewhere, some time, a deluded individual is probably going to they to "take action" to "stop" the chemtrails....and they'll probably have a gun and be in the USA, and someone will be hurt or killed.

oh, so now you are implying that "chemmies" are violent, and are implying that belief in CT's is equivalent to terrorism.

And I didn't say that either

hmmmmm?

Quite - you're good at "insinuating" stuff that doesn't actrually exist, like your "take" on my comment above.

psychotic episode much?

Well you can probably get treatment for it.

CT's long-term-effect on the brain of pilots?

All hte pilots I know seem pretty OK - never been one myself.

have a care mister, that is WAAAAYYYYY out of line

if your convoluted psychological games result in "somebody getting hurt" [i.e. your little scenario]

i'll have no trouble at all sending an email to the fbi

They have no jurisdiction here, nd if someone did get hurt i hte USA then I imagine they will have ppenty to do there with the real crime and not your silly game.

The facts are that people get upset over all sorts of things, and that a few people in almost every group you can think of are fanatics - whethe it be fanatic religous types, fanatic sports followers, fanatic birthers, fanatic communitsts, fanatic debunkers, fanatic chemmies.

And when someone is a fanatic they do stupid things (IMO) - it is no stretch of hte imagination for me to see a scenario wher a fantic chemmie decides they have the act to stop thetrails being laid. I can also see a situation where a fantatic debunker decides they have to stop the lies being told by some beleiver of whichever conspiracy they are debunking - which might be chemtrails, might be 9/11 insider, British royal family are reptiloids - pick any one.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

too true friend, after thousands of years of being exposed to conspiracies and their effects, we humans as a race have surely internalized the methods, we all suffer from the byzantine corruption.

IMO, all the collective restlessness of the human race at present is like an immunological response, we are becoming immune to conspirators.

i'll let you follow that line, apply it to this thread, and come to your own conclusions.

edit on 6-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I neither agree or disagree about chemtrails, but I have a question no one "debunking" this has answered yet...

All commercial jets have a wing span of less than 250 feet.

The distance from horizon to horizon is (5280 feet x 545 miles) 2,877,600 feet.

With this in mind, how can a plane that has a wing span of less than 250 feet leave a trail behind it that covers what looks to be in some cases probably about a third of the sky from horizon to horizon?

A third of that 2,877,600 feet equates to the jet leaving a trail that is 959,200 feet wide.

This means that the jet left a trail that is approx 3,837 times wider than the plane that left it there.

IMPOSSIBLE.

The plane is obviously far too small compared to the size of the sky and I have personally seen planes that cover 30% the sky with one plane!

That's simply not possible from a vapor trail, even if it NEVER evaporated, because one jet that is about 11,000 times smaller then the sky itself (horizon to horizon) could not have so much vapor coming off the back of it.

Before anyone says "You just don't understand how water vapor can stay there in the cold" yes, I do, I know that and this isn't what I am talking about, it is about a plane that is under 250 feet wide managing to disrupt the sky so much that it leaves a trail that can expand for hundreds of miles and be VISIBLE for hundreds of miles, why would it be, from a jet so incredibly small compared to the sky it is flying in?

What will you say next, that the water vapor is somehow reproducing and multiplying?

If it were chemicals it is easily explained.

Kinda like throwing a white hot needle into a barn of haystacks, the needle cools instantly and there is no fire, just a tiny bit of smoke that instantly dissipates... would the barn be full of smoke in 2 hours time? Explain how something so small can cause so much of a visual effect in the sky. I mean if these jets gave off actual smoke I could understand it leaving a mist in the sky hundreds of miles wide, but WATER VAPOR alone? Ridiculous.

No one has explained this part of it.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Manc34 because: adjusting a few figures

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manc34

When you see persistent contrails and any resulting overcast cirrus afterwards.....the entire expanse is NOT just from the contribution of the contrail. The rest is from the naturally-occurring cirrus that develops, as well.

In fact, the "trigger" can be from the contrails themselves...other clouds will form and grow, as a result of the initial impetus.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What about when its across a sky totally free of clouds?

Explain all these videos...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manc34
What about when its across a sky totally free of clouds?

Explain all these videos...

www.youtube.com...

Plenty of clouds in that one

www.youtube.com...

red clouds at sunset - not a contail to be seen...or are you saying that eth red clouds are the chemtrails??

You've never heard of "Red sky at night shepherds/sailors delight, Red sky in morning, shepherds/sailors take warning"??

www.youtube.com...

Lots of clouds - some look to have been contrail induced, but some do not.

www.youtube.com...

Same

www.youtube.com...

This one seems to match the description - contrails and no other clouds.

so how do "we" explain this?

"We" explain it by saying that the contrails have formed in supersaturated cold air at high altitude.

Why would it be otherwise?

www.youtube.com...

And again plenty of clouds here look like they were not induced by contrails.

What is your point???

edit on 8-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I neither agree or disagree about chemtrails, but I have a question no one "debunking" this has answered yet...

All commercial jets have a wing span of less than 250 feet.

The distance from horizon to horizon is (5280 feet x 545 miles) 2,877,600 feet.

With this in mind, how can a plane that has a wing span of less than 250 feet leave a trail behind it that covers what looks to be in some cases probably about a third of the sky from horizon to horizon?

A third of that 2,877,600 feet equates to the jet leaving a trail that is 959,200 feet wide.

This means that the jet left a trail that is approx 3,837 times wider than the plane that left it there.

IMPOSSIBLE.

The plane is obviously far too small compared to the size of the sky and I have personally seen planes that cover 30% the sky with one plane!

the pane doesn't cover teh sky - the contrail does.

the mechanism by which it does this is nucleation nd wind sheer.

Wind sheer is where the wind is moving at 2 different speeds and/or directions in close proximity - thi spreads a contrail out so that it covers a lot more "area".

The 2nd mechanism is nucleation.

Air can be "super saturated" if it is actually "holding" more water than it should for the temperature. The reason the water does not condense out is that it requires something th "nucleate" on - ie it needs a seed to form water or ice on.

The water provided by a jet exhaust is such a seed. As is the soot.

So if the conditions are suitable, the contrail will expand into a much wider cloud from these 2 mechanisms.

Cloud-seeding uses silver iodide to provide seeds because silver iodide has a very simlar structure to ice, and so makes it easier for water to nucleate.

That's simply not possible from a vapor trail, even if it NEVER evaporated, because one jet that is about 11,000 times smaller then the sky itself (horizon to horizon) could not have so much vapor coming off the back of it.

Now you know that it is possible - stretching from horizon-to-horizon would be an extreme case though, and the example videos' you show above all have moer than 1 contrail on the cloudy days when they are being formed.

What will you say next, that the water vapor is somehow reproducing and multiplying?

lol - yep!

If it were chemicals it is easily explained.

how?

No one has explained this part of it.

ther aeer plenty of papers around the 'net on nucleation - here's a short wiki article - en.wikipedia.org... Note that nucleation raises teeh temperature at which ice forms in the atmosphere by up to 32 dec C!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have seen what I believe to be chemtrails being formed many times. It is always a smaller plane & it goes STRAIGHT UP and then STRAIGHT DOWN. Or directly to the left & then directly to the right.

Normal planes, commercial or private do not fly straight up into the air & straight back down repeatedly for long periods of time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

Indeed they do not. Do you mean vertical take off??

That would be a good trick to get on video next time you see it!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by cassp83

Indeed they do not. Do you mean vertical take off??

That would be a good trick to get on video next time you see it!!

You know that's not what I meant.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cassp83

Well what did you mean?

Sorry, but I do not know what you might mean other than VTOL - honestly - your description doesn't say much at all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If a contrail can span 30% of the visible sky, wouldn't that mean tons of water? How can a jet "create" tons of water? Its explainable if it is chemicals because of the density etc. In higher altitudes, the air is lot thinner, so the jet creates less of a contrail the higher it is, assuming the temperature is the same.

Can anyone show any video of a totally clear sky, a jet going across and the trail spreading out across but speeded up so say 6 hours is reduced to 6 minutes?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

If a contrail can span 30% of the visible sky, wouldn't that mean tons of water? How can a jet "create" tons of water?

Answered here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also you apparently don't realise that combustion of hydrocarbons produces water - about 1:1 by volume with the amount of fuel burned - so 1 gallon of fuel burned generates 1 gallon of water.

If a jet burns 20 tons of fuel it will generate 20 tons of water - so yes ther are tons and tons of water being generated by jets.

How much fuel does a jet burn? the answer is - it varies - Wiki gives a "typical" fuel burn for a 767 from LA-NYC as 60,500 litres - generating about 60 tons of water. Of course not all of it is at high altitude. (en.wikipedia.org...)

This thread on airliners.net says a 747 will average about 3000 US Gallons per hour - roughly 12,000 litres, or 12 tons - on a 14 hour flight - most of it at high altitude cruise (www.airliners.net...)

Multiply that by however many airliners ther are in the air on a day, and however many flights - thousands per day - and you have 10's of thousands of tons of water vapour veing generated every day.

Its explainable if it is chemicals because of the density etc.

How is it explained by "chemicals"? Which chemicals? How do they "work" to do this?

Of course water is a "chemical" too...you knew that...right?

In higher altitudes, the air is lot thinner, so the jet creates less of a contrail the higher it is, assuming the temperature is the same.

there are a couple of things wrong with this.

Firstly the only things that matter are humidity and temperature. Thinner air can hold less water, so for a given amount of water vapour the relative humidity is higher - ie if the amount of water in a given volume is constant, then the humidity is higher with lower pressure (which minvariably means lower density) and therefore contrails are MORE likely, not less.

Also temperature is NOT constant. As a rule of thumb temperature decreases by about 2 dec C per 1000 ft altitude in the troposphere (the bit of the atmosphere closest to the earth, in which most flying is done)

Can anyone show any video of a totally clear sky, a jet going across and the trail spreading out across but speeded up so say 6 hours is reduced to 6 minutes?

ther are lots of YT videos for contrails doing so that are labelled as "chemtrails" - you should be able to find a few with a simple search.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Crappy typing

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
havent seen alot of contrails since the osama # died down.

in fact the skys eaither clear or cloudy.
also watched a commercial jet plane fly. left no trails whatsoever. at high altitude. ?

throw your science at whatever you want i saw plenty of planes, small ones and big ones. some left trails others dint leav squat. :|
so meh.. chem trails are real. stop being such a wus. the goverment. or the collection of powers that run this world from the USA are working towards there best intrest.

heres a little thing (debunkers)

stop beliving that everything is what it (seems) chemtrailers are acting in a manner that should be encouraged rather then brought down by people who dont use there eyes. go look out side and tell me what you see?
do you see any trails? how bout the sudden decrease of them? hmm? gonna point that to some atmopheric condition jive? if what your saying is true and our chem trails are con trails. then why our they so inconsistant?
i mean i live in a high air traffic area yet i saw a HUGE increase during the OBL thing. now ive used my eyes. go use yours. oh and first off dont we have profe that there are planes that spray chemicles??!!!! so why deny?
www.lightwatcher.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13-5-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniview

What a shame.

Instead of taking time to understand science, some persist in superstition.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I use to debunk this stuff ALL the time, but recently I've started watching the increase chemtrails here in Ga, and most of these trails seem to be made on a clear day, and right over the view of the Sun. Weird to say the least, but what really got me was watching these pilots turn off the trail, and continue flying. Last I checked contrails cannot be cut off...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manc34

There doesn't need to be any clouds at all. A contrail can form in a cloudless sky due to the water vapor being put out by a jet engine, and a persistent contrail can be the impetus needed (the "seed" if you will) for ambient water vapor to condense from a cloudless sky.

There is ALWAYS ambient water vapor in the air -- even on cloudless days. Sometimes that vapor needs something to condense around before it becomes a visible cloud.

edit on 5/10/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by gdaub23

I use to debunk this stuff ALL the time, but recently I've started watching the increase chemtrails here in Ga, and most of these trails seem to be made on a clear day, and right over the view of the Sun. Weird to say the least, but what really got me was watching these pilots turn off the trail, and continue flying. Last I checked contrails cannot be cut off...

How do you know the pilots are doing the "curtting off"?

contrails will be "cut off" if the aircraft enters a patch of sky that is not conducive to forming them - that is why they don't appear all the time - the sky is not uniform even if it looks nice and clear.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by gmac10001
if we are wrong no harm done but if you are wrong we are all in trouble.

No harm done? What you're doing is called fear-mongering.

"ZOMGZZ they're spraying everywhere and slowly killing us with the chemicals. AHHHHH!!!!"

There is zero verifiable and repeatable scientific evidence to support the "chemtrail" disinformation. Without evidence, the only thing chemtrailers are doing is knowingly spreading fear with nothing to support their claims.

You wanna know who else spreads fear?

TERRORISTS!!!

Umm, I'm not a chemtrailer or anything but I think your avatar spreads fear. When one looks at your avatar most people will instantly have one thing come to mind, and that's the twin towers falling from a terrorist attack.

It may have been an inside job, it may have all been muslim cave dwelling terrorists, or it may have been a combination of the two, but those that did it were TERRORISTS!!! and thoughts of terrorism are what your spreading with your avatar.

Sorry, as I said above I'm not big on the chemtrail issue, but had to reply to that post of yours as your basically calling people who don't agree with you on this issue terrorists, which is getting all to common with government types lately, it's that kind of mentality that allows UK coppers (and many others) to play the terrorism card on just about anyone if they need to and our rights are out of the window

Where do I stand on chemtrails? To be honest my studies were inconclusive when I spent time on it years ago and I left it at that, the only thing I know for sure is there were plenty of planes in the sky when I was a nipper, but they never left the mess in the sky they do now. I'm not saying they are poisoning us, but a lot of trails today are a lot more then just water vapour and different to what they once were.
edit on 12-5-2011 by lifttheveil because: Spelling

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
well it seams to me that day in day out we start with a clear sunny day over go the planes and within half an hour the sky is full of clouds seams to me something is being added to the mix.
Some here know what the reason is but are serving self interests by calling us crazy stupid or blind.
When the time comes and you stand before your maker what excuse will you use?
it was my job,i signed an official secrets act.
Whatever reason you use i don't think it will cut it but its not for me to judge but i would think about it if i where you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join