It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Hell...May 1st 2011...Part 1&2..Debunkers Move Along...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's actually a fair enough answer....ill leave this thread again to those of you who wish to discuss the actual topic....which is definitely not me....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Don't you know that the debunkers all claim that we believe every con-trail is a chem-trail. All of us have totally lost our minds and our memories. Then our eye sight is gone. We all see things that aren't there especially if some type of particles fall on us. That even though they admit that every since airplanes deferent people and groups and governments have a history of spraying various chemicals in the air, on the ground, on plants, on animals on us. But they wouldn't add more things to spray on us. Don't you know we are all delusional if we think either they are or might be. Maybe its mass hypnosis or we are in another dimension. I don't think so.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What about this holographic runway show?
The only ones that could see it had lasers aimed at their eyes?
Turn down your volume, because the music is TOO loud and crappy.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Clearskies because: of linkage

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by gdaub23

Don't you know that the debunkers all claim that we believe every con-trail is a chem-trail.

No I didn't know that I believe that.

All of us have totally lost our minds and our memories.

I didn't know that I believe that either.

Then our eye sight is gone.

Really? must make it hard to type.

We all see things that aren't there especially if some type of particles fall on us.

I don't think chemtrailers see thngs that aren't here.

I think they say that the things they see are something that they dont' actually have any good evidence to say they are.

That even though they admit that every since airplanes deferent people and groups and governments have a history of spraying various chemicals in the air, on the ground, on plants, on animals on us. But they wouldn't add more things to spray on us.

No, i didn't know that I thought that either.

as far as I recall I know that there is no credible evidene that anyone IS spraying anything on us - but that's not what you said.

Don't you know we are all delusional if we think either they are or might be.

I think you are delusional if you think there is evidence that they are, but if you think they might then that's just being suspicious, and there's nothing particularly wrong with being suspicious.

Maybe its mass hypnosis or we are in another dimension. I don't think so.

I don't think so either - I think you are just gullible, deceitful or dishonest .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Very impressed with the Video's OP posted up.....a stead hand for the most part and a dedication to see the job through.
So, as the last video finished, I thought to myself. "Hmmm....wonder if a disinfo agent will pop in here and try to sidetrack the thread, or try to discredit it completely.
Welp, I broke out into hysterics when I saw one after another after another after another disinfo agent lining up to hash and confuse what clearly can be seen with ones own eyes.
Just amazing.
I Never thought you had this many agents on here.....and probably paid with your own hard earned money, no less.
Oh, BTW.... I'm new here, this is my second post......HI all.......

Chemtrails is one of The most sensitive subjects I have come across, in regards to keeping it under wraps and away from the general populaces mind
IMO, This will probably be the medium used to let loose plagues/viruses on mankind after our lungs and immune systems have been compromised.
Funny thing is, it will affect the agents and their families and (friends)? as much as anyone else.

I have been gifted to see BS from a shills mouth the moment they open it, and look forward to many a hardy chuckle when the rain again falls, and the worms coming squirming to the surface.

Great thread op, appreciate the video find. Downloaded and archived.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Thank you very much for your thoughtful reply - I appreciate it!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

What a crying shame....to not take time to understand the science presented, but instead to come away STILL wallowing in the ignorance of superstition and fantasy?

This "chem"-trails crap is a business....designed to separate the foolish and gullible from their hard-earned cash, and waste their time with fluff and nonsense.

Same with the "2012" fad, too.....only difference? The "2012" charlatans and hucksters aren't riding as good a gravy train, as the "chem"-trail liars and cheats. Because, the year will pass, eventually....and they will lose that goose, and her golden eggs.

But, being able to con the uneducated and ill-informed, and cause them to become paranoid over perfectly normal clouds?!?

That can be milked for years and years.....but, only until people get informed, and wise up to the scam.....

Trying to help people become more knowledgeable, and accused of being on a "payroll"? Wow.....abject paranoia, displayed at its finest.

BTW...no offense to any other great ATS members working to deny ignorance in these threads....but, do you paranoid types REALLY think that some "paid agent" of some sort would type posts with so many different styles, to include (sorry, AtG) many, many typos??

I make a huge number of typos....most I catch, with spell-check...or,, later on edit....hardly the mark of a "professional"!!

You oughta think on that, and try to get a grip on reality......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON SECOND THOUGHT.......it occurs to me that ------ ONLY a person who has a vested interest in continuing this hoax, and sham of "chem"-trails would have written such a post, as the one this is replying to....

....yes, yes indeed, the more I think about it. That post, above, has all the earmarks of exactly what someone like a Cliff Carnicorn would write. Especially, given how it's a new account, and all.

Mighty, mighty suspicious, if you ask me.....

edit on 6 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

No lasers. Not holograms either.
An updated version of an old routine.
en.wikipedia.org...

At Knott's Berry Farm:

edit on 5/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
yes it is real plane trail's have been modified so the create cloud cover I've given up posting on this subject instead I'm speaking to the paper's and local respected people who are now watching the sky's.
it's pointless trying to talk on this subject without being shouted down by the many member's here who have a vested interest in keeping this subject a closed argument and like one such member told me why fight a battle you can't win so if you know as I do spread the word get as many people watching the sky's as you can only then can we start to win and get change.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
it's pointless trying to talk on this subject without being shouted down by the many member's here

Another point often overlooked is that "could have" is not "was". People mock the scenarios offered by those they call whackjobs but then turn around and do the very same thing, such as on this topic: they say that since all these phenomena (well, not all) CAN be explained away then these explanations MUST be facts. Yet if anyone tries to use the same approach on the other side (e.g., "sundogs" CAN be "chembows"), the mockers reject it. Same tactics used by both sides. At least the "whackjob" side allows that the other can possibly be true, but the mocker side does not, and refuses to acknowledge that the nature of ill intent is to hide its intentions. There is always "plausible denial".

We live in a world of deception and the truth about much at all is almost impossible to find.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

---

LOL.....yer funny.

I agree that finding the truth is very elusive.....but spotting BS is actually rather easy, or the attempts to shut down critical thinking.
If one fly's a plane over the 'enemy's' strong hold, expect to receive a great deal of flak.

I agree with the poster who is venturing outside of the BBS environment, since posting on these boards is like preaching to the choir....or the devil.
Both already know the truth.

Bring the message outdoors, too the people.
Even stand on a corner while in a big crow and point upwards.

The trick is to get the sheep to begin to think on their own.

Happy Trails.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Eh??

....plane trail's have been modified so the create cloud cover....

Oh? Really???

How? Exactly. Surely, you must know....if you are so certain that you ----:

....I'm speaking to the paper's and local respected people who are now watching the sky's.

How's that workin' out for ya? You betcha!

... to the paper's...

To the paper's what? Editor? Any reporter that will listen, without laughing? Have you yet encountered any educated people who KNOW that "chem"-trails is a load of bunk?

...watching the sky's....

Watching the sky's what?

Twice, there, you signify the possessive, but don't finish it by including the subject. What does the sky have, that you are watching??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

Pretty words.

Utterly meaningless, though. Since --- not ONE case of "chem"-trails (in the traditional sense of what are misunderstood and misidentified) has ever been shown to be true.

Not once.

This topic, as related in the OP, shows the dearth of understanding of the basic sciences. Condensation trails are a by-product of our desire, in the modern era, for convenient travel by air.

What are hysterically pointed to, and "feared" are nothing at all, but artificially made cirrus type clouds.

PROVE otherwise.

Then, it gets muddied....because people seemingly cannot differentiate between those contrails, and very mundane cases of chemical spraying... (YES!! There are instances of chemicals being sprayed!! But, they are not clandestine, and certainly NOT occurring at altitudes above 30,000 feet.....which is where the CONTRAILS are being formed!!)

A short list, not all-inclusive of chemicals that are known to be sprayed?:

• Pesticides
  • Herbicides
  • Fire retardants
  • Specific applications, such as the Corexit in the Gulf, last year
  • Silver Iodide, and related materials (for "cloud seeding" purposes)

Just to name five.

In each case, such activities are conducted at LOW ALTITUDE to achieve maximum targeting accuracy.

USE your brain!! THINK!!! LOOK at the immensity of the sky, the sheer volume, the expanse, the breadth!!!

What the "chemmies" don't understand (or, cleverly ignore in order to foist their nonsense, and keep the $$ rolling in) is the THREE dimensions, too, of our atmosphere.

And, something called "dilution", in all that volume (three dimensions) of air.

Intelligent, rational people can comprehend this. Only ignorance, repeated and taught to others, can allow such ridiculous ideas as "chem"-trails, as described in those rubbish websites that infest the Web, to flourish.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

i have no time for you weedwacker i find your degrading verbal attacks on people to be childish and therefore i have no time for anything you wish to publish here therefore you should direct your comments to someone who cares about what you may have to say

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Another point often overlooked is that "could have" is not "was". People mock the scenarios offered by those they call whackjobs but then turn around and do the very same thing, such as on this topic: they say that since all these phenomena (well, not all) CAN be explained away then these explanations MUST be facts.

Rubbish.

What "we" say is that if something is known to exist that adequately explains the phenomena, then you have to have more evidence than "look up" or "believe what you see" in order to establish that is is something else.

And as far as I can see the only things that don't get identified as known phenomena are those which lack decent descriptions in the first place.

Yet if anyone tries to use the same approach on the other side (e.g., "sundogs" CAN be "chembows"), the mockers reject it. Same tactics used by both sides.

But they are not the same tactics.

Known phenomena are known to exist - we know exactly what sundogs are any why they form. wha is a "chembow"? What studies have been done? Why do they form?

Here's what we get from "chemmies" about "chembows": www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least the "whackjob" side allows that the other can possibly be true, but the mocker side does not, and refuses to acknowledge that the nature of ill intent is to hide its intentions. There is always "plausible denial".

And the typical chemmie argument here - if there isn't evidence of something then that is proof that it exists because it is being hidden, even tho here's also no evidence of any effort to hide anything? I mean come on - "chemtrails" are bloody great white lines across the sky....and they're being hidden in the scientific literature since before aeroplanes existed??

We live in a world of deception and the truth about much at all is almost impossible to find.

We live in a world where the obvious truth is ignored in favour of conspiracy theories for feverish minds!
edit on 6-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I was saying you are disinfo.

Based upon me thinking chemtrails are nonsense because there's no evidence for them and a wealth of evidence saying they don't exist?

no, based on the way you controllers operate, and work in tandem to attempt to ram what are essentially your beliefs down others throats.

the use of ridicule, accusations of mental impairment, constant accusations of fear-mongering, the BIG IGNORE when you can't refute an argument, and the use of subtle alterations of definitions in a back and forth manner in an attempt to confuse are common tools of disinfo agents.

just like the "OBL is dead" story at present
or maybe you are just trolling

didn't you say earlier that being a pilot didn't cut any ice here re chemtrails?

what makes you a specially qualified expert then?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by gmac10001
if we are wrong no harm done but if you are wrong we are all in trouble.

No harm done? What you're doing is called fear-mongering.

"ZOMGZZ they're spraying everywhere and slowly killing us with the chemicals. AHHHHH!!!!"

There is zero verifiable and repeatable scientific evidence to support the "chemtrail" disinformation. Without evidence, the only thing chemtrailers are doing is knowingly spreading fear with nothing to support their claims.

You wanna know who else spreads fear?

TERRORISTS!!!

the only ones screaming ZOMG!!!! are chemtrail-denialists.

if you had been warned about 911
would you would have put it down to F-M?

there is no such thing as terrorists

only intelligence agency assets

who's being delusional now?

deny ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by _BoneZ_

lol...

but seriously - I agree - somewhere, some time, a deluded individual is probably going to they to "take action" to "stop" the chemtrails....and they'll probably have a gun and be in the USA, and someone will be hurt or killed.

oh, so now you are implying that "chemmies" are violent, and are implying that belief in CT's is equivalent to terrorism.

hmmmmm?

psychotic episode much?

CT's long-term-effect on the brain of pilots?

have a care mister, that is WAAAAYYYYY out of line

if your convoluted psychological games result in "somebody getting hurt" [i.e. your little scenario]

i'll have no trouble at all sending an email to the fbi

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What a crying shame....to not take time to understand the science presented, but instead to come away STILL wallowing in the ignorance of superstition and fantasy? This "chem"-trails crap is a business....designed to separate the foolish and gullible from their hard-earned cash, and waste their time with fluff and nonsense.

what a crying shame you aren't putting all the energy you put into debunking CT's into exposing that other "business" [don't you mean racket"?] designed to separate the foolish and gullible from their hard-earned cash, and waste their time with fluff and nonsense.

the same government/organization/racketeers that have repeatedly admitted when they could no longer deny it:

performed monstrous experiments on human beings
Tuskegee, Guatemala. MKULTRA....

exposed unsuspecting subjects to toxins, including chem-war and bio-war agents in order to "observe the effects"
sprayed in aerosols in subways,
spiked peoples drinks with '___' ; done by agents with no concern that maybe somewhere, some other agent might be spiking his friends and loved ones, by the by, [ lets nip that bit of "fluff and nonsense" here and now as IMO i think it's bot-talk.]

i truly believe that you, phage, and the "usual suspects" could expose and abolish the irs,tsa,cia,and dhs.

oh but those guys could get pissed off and that wouldnt be fun now.

not to mention role reversal and the shoe being on the other foot.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
chemtrails are reflective particles meant to mitigate the suns rays which were recently reported to be "mutating matter" in strange and new ways

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join