It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1- Create and Kill Patsy Bin Laden 2- Nuke a US City 3- Total Martial Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thank You for the time you put in to your work here on ATS! You provide great information!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think, unfortunately, the OP may be right about a terrible FF nuke attack that they will immediately blame on Al-Queda "retaliation." I hope they don't go with a nuke to get martial law, but I could imagine it happening.

My guess would be Vegas. It's in the middle of the desert just like Trinity Site, NM. They would "find" a video from the number 2 Queda guy, who is now numero uno, and he would blabber about Sin City and infidels.

If TPTB use a nuke, it will probably be in some place they can just write off and shut all access to. Being out there in the desert is one such place.

However, I could also see them not ever having to use a FF nuke. Right now, they are making people stay home because of gasoline prices and they are draining the money out of most people by way of inflation. They are getting the populace just where they want it... weak and on our knees with hardships. The people are already very docile and passive. Since the sixties, they have used something or a combination of things to make the American people very sheepish and not prone to protest anything. Flouride in the water or massive hours of TV and stuff have made people so weak when it comes to protest. So, I think they could just keep applying economic pressure until people are desperately poor and then just phase in martial law "to prevent looting" or some such. Sad, but the will to fight back and revolt --- I just don't see it in the masses.

But back to the topic of this thread, yes, I am seeing a perfect set up for a big FF that they will blame on the ever so mysterious Al-Queda.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

i'd say your close but not Detroit, Port Huron, Mi. 60 miles north!
Chicago and Port Huron
something in my gut and dreams

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
They should nuke HAARP....and do us ALL a favor.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
So what if a muslim terrorist group sets off the nuke?

You'll be blaming your own side while they cheer in the streets and then if your own side defends itself or counter attacks you'll claim they are evil.

Might as well convert ....

To think this all fake... just to entertain the gallery... You have to believe that TPTB are running every aspect of the global press (everywhere) and that everyone except you is actually on the same side.. All trying to trick you!

Humanity doesn't have the ability to unite for ANY cause, not even at a governmental level. All the power players in the world are not trying to enslave you... Financial structures that are prone to corruption and greed? Sure. Press that paints a story with personal bias? Sure. Politicians that will say anything to get elected? Sure..

A global conspiracy to trick you into being a slave? NOT!

We staged the revolutions in the ME. We stole all the oil, we killed thousands in NY to get that oil.. We create all the storms, contrails are chemtrails (F physics!), we create all the earthquakes and trigger volcanos, we hide stars from you, Elvis is STILL alive!

To much insanity here that is often contradicted by facts and always, at least, has no proof of it's own. Only assumptions and conjectures of disturbed minds that see conspiracy in anything that doesn't match what they already believe and gospel in every voice that pretends to confirm their fantasies of NWO (you tube is god!).

My God!
Am I dreaming?

How refreshing to finally read some sanity on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by Fiberx

Uhm, maybe you're on the wrong website. This is a conspiracy website. One of the best IMHO.
And TA put this under the proper category. So what's the problem?

If you don't like his theory, then explain why. And share those facts with us you're talking about while you're at it.

And if you don't like conspiracies at all. Which is what it sounds like. We have an off-topic section where you can talk about anything you like. And you won't have to read what we insane's are talking about.

Peace, Klass.

ETA: On topic. Well said TA. I'm not so sure its as highly speculative as we might wish it were though. S&F.

edit on 5/2/2011 by Klassified because: Oops

edit on 5/2/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

No, no. He/She is on the correct website and luckily for you.
God only knows what silly nonsense this site would be cluttered with if there weren't a few more like us to add a little bit of rational thinking back to ATS.
By your own admission there are a lot of "insane's" on this site and I assume you include yourself in that description.
Don't worry, we're here to help. We won't abandon you and let the boogie man frighten you.

Relax, it's going to be alright.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by Fiberx
So what if a muslim terrorist group sets off the nuke?

You'll be blaming your own side while they cheer in the streets and then if your own side defends itself or counter attacks you'll claim they are evil.

Might as well convert ....

To think this all fake... just to entertain the gallery... You have to believe that TPTB are running every aspect of the global press (everywhere) and that everyone except you is actually on the same side.. All trying to trick you!

Humanity doesn't have the ability to unite for ANY cause, not even at a governmental level. All the power players in the world are not trying to enslave you... Financial structures that are prone to corruption and greed? Sure. Press that paints a story with personal bias? Sure. Politicians that will say anything to get elected? Sure..

A global conspiracy to trick you into being a slave? NOT!

We staged the revolutions in the ME. We stole all the oil, we killed thousands in NY to get that oil.. We create all the storms, contrails are chemtrails (F physics!), we create all the earthquakes and trigger volcanos, we hide stars from you, Elvis is STILL alive!

To much insanity here that is often contradicted by facts and always, at least, has no proof of it's own. Only assumptions and conjectures of disturbed minds that see conspiracy in anything that doesn't match what they already believe and gospel in every voice that pretends to confirm their fantasies of NWO (you tube is god!).

Man, oh man. I really hope people will see through you and your comments and realise,
while your policy is to ridicule, you are also engaged in their pseudo-intellectual
game of attempting to hide the truth in plain sight.
All that you deny, i will confirm.
All that you confirm, i will deny.
Say no more.

So you're saying FiberX is in on it too?
Are you for real?

" All that you deny, i will confirm.
All that you confirm, i will deny."

Good grief! What a childish response.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You forgot to stick in - after the false flag event - Bring the North American Union from paper to REALITY - just before, or maybe after the martial law thingy. See this thread.

This whole Bin L is such a bunch a BS I can't believe people are really falling for it. But that's for all the other threads...

peace

edit on 4-5-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Good post............and should not have been placed in skunkworks.

911 Was a false flag

Osama has been dead for awhile

This is all a staged play by TPTB.

It's just a matter of time, we're going to have yet another major crisis and I think the OP is right, it will be a major US City that is nuked which in turn will manipulate fear and hatred and everyone as usual will fall for it and more of our freedoms (if not all of them) will finally be taken away and we will indeed become a prison planet.

The lid to our sarcophagus is being placed in position.

Not enough people are awake and aware for this to play out otherwise.

TPTB, The real puppet masters want us to go after each other, they want an excuse to declare "Marshall Law" and to lock us down.

Note below when this video was uploaded originally to You Tube:

Uploaded by setfree69 on Dec 27, 2007

This Video contains Closed Captioned Subtitles! View in many different languages!
SEE ALSO setfree68
UPDATE: Tried to email Al-Jazeera for clarification of this claim. As yet NO response. After the BBC censored this clip and then reinstated it, then some of them now claiming they NEVER censored it, the mystery DEEPENS. With Benazir Bhutto assassinated the motive arises in that she quite clearly leads not only her death to the door of the Pakistanis but also responsibility for the 9/11 attacks are implicated as well. Aired on 2nd November 2007,David Frost the presenter did not challenge her on her assertion (2:14) that Bin Laden was murdered, so maybe he was and the West has not announced it.

It would make sense that the West would cover up such a truth, as Bin Laden is needed as a "bogeyman" to continue the farcical "War on Terror"

Benazir Bhutto exposed the LIE in 2003 to be assassinated by Cheney's CIA death squads for it. RIP these SCUM

edit on 4-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: Grammar and link to blog removed because it was inactive.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
...but I dont think they will succeed in taking everyones guns lol the usa civilans has more guns than the military does

That might be true, but you know what the American pea-shooter public lacks, and will never have?

The coordination to bring all that firepower down to bear at once. And THAT is what will be its downfall. Because they will take the guns slowly, like the frog boils slowly in the pot, by one's, two's and three's. Heck, all it took was a smart sheriff to literally walk in and dismantle Ed and Elaine Brown's final stand. They didn't even have to fire a shot.

No coordination and pea-shooters up against C130's. Right. Splatter and scatter. Revolution fail. The end.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

A star for you sir. I enjoy a good, witty rebuttal. I'm going to hold you to your word though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Heh.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Oh yeah...I wasn't saying he wasn't correct. I just thought it was hilarious to see him use the term "Buryers" mere hours after he coined the term.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join