It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1- Create and Kill Patsy Bin Laden 2- Nuke a US City 3- Total Martial Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfire9

This reminds me of the dream Sara has in Terminator 2: Judgement Day. She watches children at a play ground, and then the whole place gets nuked. I remember that freaking the crap out of me when I was little.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Haha, A thought just occurred to me.
What if they faked a nuke attack?
Possibly on a small, controlled, American (or israeli?), mostly-military town.

And Japan was a dry run.(add 9/11?)
Fake the footage, cordone off (necessarily!) the entire area.
Restrict press coverage (controlled anyway) and feed the gullible public
in fake drips and fake drabs. The public would be terrified and aquiescent.
Perfect grounds for aggresive politics,
without the obvious messy business of actual victims and actual
unwanted destruction and contamination.

That scenario may have a chance if you're gonna fake a nuke attack on a cornfield somewhere in Iowa. Otherwise, from small town to large city, you can always see buildings even from far away. People near the beginnings of the cordoned off area would see those buildings still standing, and also probably notice no evidence of destruction to the land for as far as the eye could see.

All of which overlooks what I see as the biggest flaw in this plan: what would "they" do with all of the people supposedly killed in the attack? Brrrrrrrrrrr!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Indeed. Before Mr. Obama had even finished with his statement, he eluded that we "USA" would have AQ seeking revenge on us.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
reply to post by pshea38

You can not fake the news, ultimately in the US, with as many cellphones, texts, and instant messages that go out, it would come out that such was fake. Any event would have to be real and real enough to force people to move. The best example of this comes from a work of fiction, a movie to be more specific: Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
As I recall in the movie, the general there stated he needed something that would scare the living daylights out of every one in a 500 mile radius.
So if they are going to engage in a false flag opperation, then they are going to have to do something big, that will affect alot of people all around. Though part of my mind goes back down to the problems along the boarder with Mexico, and the drug gang activities. The main reason is that those gangs are getting their hands on military hard ware, and if the reports are true, that is being read, there is a good chance that the US government would use that to stage a false flag incident on US soil. Consider this: The drug cartels are getting the military hardware from somewhere, and alot of it. Their tactics are slowly becomming more and more organized, and coordinated. It is not random chaos, but systematically slowly building up, more and more. The people doing the horrible stuff, seems to get better and better trained, like the military, using tactics that a military would use, hit and run, probing and pushing, harassing. All of the tactics resemble, from the Art of War. It is only a matter of time and maybe a push or nudge here or there for the Cartels to start to move into the southern states, be well entrenched, and then start creating havoc everywhere to where it has to be martial law and slowly spred outward, using the gang activities as justification to spred throughout entire states, though how the US government can enforce, let alone ensure that they can control the population of the US, that is another issue, that they have to figure out.

They can, and have faked the news.
They have the computer technology to create fact out of fiction.
They own the means of 'news' distribution.
In world people politics, there's always a motive.
Faking false flag psychological operations is always cleaner and more controlled
that doing it for real.
The US military industrial complex is such an omnipotent organism that
NOTHING goes on without it knowing. They are in the business of manipulation
and deceit, and they know their job very well. The C.I.A. are the largest
organised drug dealers in the world and to cross them, and especially to attack
them on their home soil, would be instant suicide for any players, drug cartels or otherwise.
We have, and are being manipulated left, right and centre and you are playing your part,
in trying to divert attentions away from the real enemy.
Not the faked enemies of bin laden or al quida at the gates.
But governments and their financial manipulators within.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Its so obvious and simple and reasonable and...... unlikely

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What do YOU think is the real threat?

I started a post/thread on Orlando News last night - where a segment on Channel 2 was all about the "possible sites" of an attack.....

Disney and Theme parks
Space Center

Why would a news segment be on this topic at this time? What info did the Media get that we do not know about?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I think you maybe right about that one ! Nuke fort knox , hell even with a dirty bomb , the radiation will mean they cant use that gold for 100,000 years , effectively removing americas gold funds.

I they nuke europe it will be somewhere of cultural or scientific significance .
Cern Geneva, rome vatican , somewhere like that has to be .

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
reply to post by pshea38

You can not fake the news, ultimately in the US, with as many cellphones, texts, and instant messages that go out, it would come out that such was fake. Any event would have to be real and real enough to force people to move. The best example of this comes from a work of fiction, a movie to be more specific: Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
As I recall in the movie, the general there stated he needed something that would scare the living daylights out of every one in a 500 mile radius.
So if they are going to engage in a false flag opperation, then they are going to have to do something big, that will affect alot of people all around. Though part of my mind goes back down to the problems along the boarder with Mexico, and the drug gang activities. The main reason is that those gangs are getting their hands on military hard ware, and if the reports are true, that is being read, there is a good chance that the US government would use that to stage a false flag incident on US soil. Consider this: The drug cartels are getting the military hardware from somewhere, and alot of it. Their tactics are slowly becomming more and more organized, and coordinated. It is not random chaos, but systematically slowly building up, more and more. The people doing the horrible stuff, seems to get better and better trained, like the military, using tactics that a military would use, hit and run, probing and pushing, harassing. All of the tactics resemble, from the Art of War. It is only a matter of time and maybe a push or nudge here or there for the Cartels to start to move into the southern states, be well entrenched, and then start creating havoc everywhere to where it has to be martial law and slowly spred outward, using the gang activities as justification to spred throughout entire states, though how the US government can enforce, let alone ensure that they can control the population of the US, that is another issue, that they have to figure out.

They can, and have faked the news.
They have the computer technology to create fact out of fiction.
They own the means of 'news' distribution.
In world people politics, there's always a motive.
Faking false flag psychological operations is always cleaner and more controlled
that doing it for real.
The US military industrial complex is such an omnipotent organism that
NOTHING goes on without it knowing. They are in the business of manipulation
and deceit, and they know their job very well. The C.I.A. are the largest
organised drug dealers in the world and to cross them, and especially to attack
them on their home soil, would be instant suicide for any players, drug cartels or otherwise.
We have, and are being manipulated left, right and centre and you are playing your part,
in trying to divert attentions away from the real enemy.
Not the faked enemies of bin laden or al quida at the gates.
But governments and their financial manipulators within.

IMHO, very well put. (both of you) First, It's, well it's honestly my humble opinion that something very, very big would have to happen for the people to put up with martial law. Sure, it could work with a smaller country, but hell the good ole U.S. of A. is fracking huge. I'm just curious as to how "they" would do "it". (I now refer you kind folks to The Patriots, a story of survivalists "after" the Collapse. I'd give it a 2 for characterization, but a 10 for everything else. It's basically a survival manual in story format.)

Anyhow.

I don't know if ANYTHING goes on with out "them" knowing (Military-Industrial Complex? CIA? NSA? Ehhh...) but I'd bet that they have thier fingers in quite a few cookie and honey jars.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundowner

Pretty much just like that but i didnt see a fire flame coming towards me.. it just got REALLY bright and that was the end.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzCory

Haha, A thought just occurred to me.
What if they faked a nuke attack?
Possibly on a small, controlled, American (or israeli?), mostly-military town.

And Japan was a dry run.(add 9/11?)
Fake the footage, cordone off (necessarily!) the entire area.
Restrict press coverage (controlled anyway) and feed the gullible public
in fake drips and fake drabs. The public would be terrified and aquiescent.
Perfect grounds for aggresive politics,
without the obvious messy business of actual victims and actual
unwanted destruction and contamination.

That scenario may have a chance if you're gonna fake a nuke attack on a cornfield somewhere in Iowa. Otherwise, from small town to large city, you can always see buildings even from far away. People near the beginnings of the cordoned off area would see those buildings still standing, and also probably notice no evidence of destruction to the land for as far as the eye could see.

All of which overlooks what I see as the biggest flaw in this plan: what would "they" do with all of the people supposedly killed in the attack? Brrrrrrrrrrr!

I know there are alot of military towns strewn across the u.s. and such a scam
would require the co-operation of the inhabitants.
I guess there wouldn't have to be a whole lot of damage (after all how much damage
can a mini nuke do anyway?). Also aren't there nuclear weapons in existence that
target living organisms, leaving structures in tact?
The radiation fears would be enough to terrorise (and convince) the public.
Some representative footage could easily be knocked-up using known
computer generated technology, and the rest can be sold to the terrified public
by an already sold out main stream media.

As regard the reported victims. That is why i brought up 9/11 in my original post.
There is a growing school of thought that claims that many of the reported 9/11
victims were in fact computer generated ficticious entities, and that this level of victim fakery
only ties in with other evidence for video and photographic fakery.
If it worked then, well.

Evidence For 9/11 Victim Fakery

Evidence For Video Fakery

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

Well done could not have put it better myself.

I have been here on ATS for several years and in that time my skepticism about conspiracies has grown and grown to the point where I just don't believe any of them.

My father was a politician so I have a damned good idea on how they behave behind the scenes and guess what the vast majority of what people write here on ATS is at best plain wrong and at worst highly offensive. Politicians are people with children, parents, wives the vast majority doing what they do because they believe in better life for us all........they just believe in different ways of achieving that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I also have a feeling this is the next thing we're going to see. The nuke scenario has been foreshadowed for so long that people would buy it.

Pay attention to any mentions overheard warning to stay out of certain cities during certain time periods. I'm sure the people responsible would want to warn their own.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying

A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

Interesting. A group known as the "Buryers" by whom? Named so by whom? Think about that for a minute.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I got into the whole UFO/Weirdness/Aliens stuff gradually which led me here. And after discovering ATS and reading about so many amazing, odd, and ostensibly ludicrous topics have I started questioning everything (and let me tell you - it can be surprisingly difficult to take the step back from your own beliefs and recognize them as such (that many, many things we blindly accept without any question are just beliefs - not facts).

I don't consider myself a wacko or paranoid, and though I don't think I ever fully trusted our government, I certainly never thought things went as deep or were of such a serious nature. But after reading and researching further many of the theories and facts presented here - only recently have I come to believe that some massive conspiracies are going on within our own US Government in regards to destroying our civil rights by conducting false flag events so that "we" more or less give them up ourselves without a fight, without any recognition of what is actually occurring until it is over and done with. That is absolutely terrifying. And as such I understand why most people scoff at such things - not (just) because of the abundance of apparent wack jobs preaching this stuff (some for real, others undoubtedly working for just such a reaction in the regular people) but because the alternative is simply to freaking SCARY.

And though I said above I don't consider myself a paranoid "they're out to get us all!" type, I admit very shortly after reading the news this morning about OBL's death and burial at sea (and yes, I'm aware Muslims tend to burying very quickly as one of my friends at my old job was Muslim and we used to have lots of end of the day talks about his beliefs, his experiences in coming here, what he thought of our culture and various other topics (he taught me how to write my name in Urdu - had no idea it doesn't use vowels!). But getting off track (sorry - something I do often in addition to writing long posts!). :-)

Anyway - back to my reaction soon after reading OBL had been killed: I got really scared because it just seemed like it was being made a huge deal so it would be burned in our minds - along with the near constant inclusion of "retaliations expected" reminders. Obviously, this is a big deal - but I couldn't help thinking it was the prelude to something huge - one or more of those "retaliations" they kept reminding us of - cementing the lock down of our country "for the safety and good of us all".

It made me sick to my stomach to think this, to realize the fear I was feeling wasn't just the anticipation of revenge attacks from terrorists, but that our own Government is just checking off another "event" in the plan that so many seem to believe will happen. I really, REALLY hope that I am just being paranoid, that reading about the FEMA camps and supposed leaked info and so forth posted on ATS and elsewhere had just made me overly paranoid that something like this could really, truly be coming.

I kept trying to think of other possible scenarios - that OBL had been dead for years already (which I have suspected for a long time) and that his assassination (would you call it that?) was something they had been saving and Obama was using it merely to get the people claiming his LFBC was fake to disappear into the background once and for all. But the fear I kept coming back to - especially with the recent WikiLeaks info about the GitMo detainee claiming Al Queda had a nuclear bomb - was a sickeningly obvious "move" to lead to the supposed nuclear detonation leading to martial law in our country.

I keep thinking the bomb will not be used on US Soil because of that little tidbits that AL Queda had a nuclear bomb and it would be used if OBL was killed (what a timely claim) *but* kept having trouble moving it. Because of this I think it will be detonated in Europe somewhere instead of the US. Creeps that they are - whoever "THEY" may be - I think they don't want to actually have such an incident in the continental US, at least not now. I suspect this is more to avoid having to deal with clean up/relocation of survivors or the possible unforseen damage to some system or such that They have in place, and will elect instead to unleash the really Big Scary Terrorist attack somewhere else. They can still enact the New Law of the Land to prevent such a thing ever happening here and I'm sure we'll be blanketed non-stop with the imagery of the attack to show us how lucky we are to have protection and no life of freedom that bad guys could take advantage of to enact such a disaster here.

So those of you that have posted similar suspicions - I hope we are all very very mistaken. But I can't shake this fear that this whole event is an intentional prelude to really frickin' bad things. TPTB have decided we've gotten over 911 and need to have a reminder how bad and scary the bad guys are so that we will approve en masse the next page in losing our freedoms and rights, and would never allow it otherwise. I so hope this is all a simple matter of me turning into one of those paranoia-laden conspiracy freaks that I used to laugh at.

My apologies for the long post - just really scary stuff and needed to vent a bit of my fear!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRadioNews
Why do they need a false flag operation? The main point of this stuff is distraction, fear, and chaos. They've already gotten those.

Even people here are "fearing" a nuclear event in the U.S.. It seems like they've already done their job.

False flags are for when not enough people are playing by your script. That's not the case now.

a suspicious "nothing to see here folks" post from a brand new member, eh? excuse me if i have a few doubts about your intentions...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The one and only thing the world should fear are the terrorists in Washington, DC. Of course they have friends, but still. I want to know what Russia and China are thinking....Cause hey, no one is rising up to contest the wanton assassinations taking place. What makes them think the cabal wouldn't do it to them too? Cause they are in on it as well? Maybe. That is my mood. Maybe.

You Do realize that Russia and China are both in on it, World domination can not happen if any country is not in on it. They are ALL in on it. THAT is why we as people, need to bring these criminals to justice the world over, starting with the U.N. We should walk in there and take all of them into custody and start the prosecution of comspiracy, murder, theft, extortion and so on. They are ALL guilty of it if they hold office and DO NOTHING TO STOP IT!!

It's really that simple. I live within 50 miles of Minneapolis, I am thinkin it's gonna be here, central united states of America, why not?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

To the OP for the first time in I don't know how long I went right past "oh look another fear #er" right to "please for the love of god why can't these people just sit home and read the obituaries instead"

Everything you said is idiotic - reason 1 the dollar isnt worth anything therefore the government isnt worth anything if we suffer catastrophe like that. You have no idea how the safety of our nation plays into the dollars worth because you weren't watching tv apparently after 9/11 and the stock market crashed.
edit on 3-5-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here's more info on all the bull of late, if this has been posted before, well sorry but it needs to be posted again in case you miss a page.
James Corbett: Osama Bin Laden's Death, Another Mass Psyop!

edit on 3-5-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This couldn't be said any better than the way Alex Jones brings it across.
Alex Jones Special Broadcast on The Bin Laden Hoax 3/6

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I know there are alot of military towns strewn across the u.s. and such a scam
would require the co-operation of the inhabitants.

Firstly, I'm not sure what you mean by "military towns"; secondly, would the inhabitants agree to adopt new names, & simply disappear, as in the Witness Relocation Program? If a whole town's worth of people were relocated around the US, there would always be the danger of someone not from the town spotting someone they knew from the town later on, someone who was "killed" in the fake attack. Enough instances like that, & the cat would be out of the bag.
If the "victims" were to be relocated in other countries, how would you convince many people to just pack up & start over in another, probably unfamiliar, country?

In either case, you'd be expecting a large group of people to be effectively ending their current lives & contact with all loved ones. Would they be rewarded, or threatened into doing this?
To me it still seems like a bit of a stretch, even for an organization with the power of the US Government.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join