It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1- Create and Kill Patsy Bin Laden 2- Nuke a US City 3- Total Martial Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
...I remember when Bill Clinton got a hummer and it became a media nightmare......he used a jet to attack OBL's house......it deflected that hummer story quickly.

Magicians are good at slight of hand.

IMHO, it doesn't do any good to set off a nuke in Europe. You are only going to enrage all of Europe. The US will jump in and ALL of NATO will be knocking on the Middle Easts door. That isn't exactly a war AQ or any terrorist group would want. Even Russia and China suffer from a nuke going of in Europe.....however....a nuke on US soil only involves the US and we are oh so much in debt as it is......just saying.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoping4Wisdom
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Do you have any proof of this or is it simply fear mongering? Your right hemisphere isn't a legitimate news source btw.

Read the forum title!

HIGHLY SPECULATIVE Conspiracy Topics

Sheesh

edit on 3-5-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wonder if TPTB come to this site to get ideas on what to do next. Seems we are pretty good at coming up with possible ways to take things over.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, you'll probably pick a smaller known town, that won't create too bad a fallout. Hmmm, maybe Denver? Or how about a place like Portland, or Boston, or Miami....You know, those towns that have name recognition but are right on the ocean so the Jet Stream can carry away some of that radioactive mess?

I don't think it'll be Denver. That's where all the elite keep their bunkers. My guess is somewhere like Virginia or Maryland.... Baltimore? Richmond?. Somewhere close enough to DC and well populated enough to create a panic, but far enough away that that DC will remain relatively untainted.
And they're close enough to the coast to push that radiation out to sea, but far enough in land to cause some real damage. I don't think "they'll" go after New York again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

nicely said

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Better:

1. Create theory from the lower posterior.
3. Post on ATS

What is #2 you say? That is the real question.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Where do they film the program Glee........I would target that area first
On a side note and to show how stupid I can be....I have just figured what TPTB means, I thought it was an Americanism like POTUS......I think my IQ has dropped 50 pts or so

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As I stated in another thread, the supposed killing of Osama was just a smoke screen for some other devious act that will come to fruition, and then the blame it all on Al-Qaida...wow this is kinda playing out like a Tom Clancy novel

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The world has been duped... That's not the worst of it...the worst part of it has been *HOW EASILY* it has been done, and how willing most of the world has been to believe the lies, even in the face of astonishing lapses, mistakes, impossibility in the OS and the planning and execution of this massive con.

I couldn't have said it better! It really does blow my mind how easy it has been for the governing establishment.

And a big S&F OP!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
TA you are dead right about this. As soon as i heard, i thought and thought and thought, and the only conclusion i can come to that makes any sense (how screwed up is that) is exactly what you are saying...i believe it will be multiple false flag attacks simultaneously, in Chicago and Detroit, that will result in martial law...martial law is indeed the reason for everything, and the only question is how many people they believe they need to kill in order to sell this to America...and judging by the reaction to all this, it wont be many, because the sheep are sold on this montsrous lie hook, line, and sinker...

I think you hit the nail on the head HP. This could also help in the Madrid fault line and be a perfect set up.
A long time ago Brennan Harbor was mentioned. This would not affect other countries except for fallout in Canada and that is also covered. God help us all if it's true.
Time to sit back and have a beer.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why do they need a false flag operation? The main point of this stuff is distraction, fear, and chaos. They've already gotten those.

Even people here are "fearing" a nuclear event in the U.S.. It seems like they've already done their job.

False flags are for when not enough people are playing by your script. That's not the case now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It will a roller coaster ride for the next month or so.. And I don't know how to prepare for whatever is coming.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So be ready to live under a suspended constitution when the new false flag terror attack comes. So who's it going to be this time, Obama? Chicago? Boston? LA? Atlanta? Or are you just going to sacrifice a few hundred thousand this time?

Yeah, you'll probably pick a smaller known town, that won't create too bad a fallout. Hmmm, maybe Denver? Or how about a place like Portland, or Boston, or Miami....You know, those towns that have name recognition but are right on the ocean so the Jet Stream can carry away some of that radioactive mess?

It will still be bad, but we know your intentions. Give the US and the world just enough serious death so that you can claim national emergency and have a reason to confiscate all the guns.

Or how about double or nothing and pull off a multi city mini nuke tour? Same principle, just more cities. And hey, how about making one go off in some other countries too?

And then the NWO can have it all in this lifetime, rather than handing off to your upcoming lineage? Yeah, I see.

And of course the story will be that Al-Queda, upset about the supposed killing of Bin Laden, couldn't take it any more and had pre planted nukes which they set off. Yup, uh huh... Nice. Afghan cavemen who got their hands on some boxcutters and took down the Towers, now get their hands on multiple nukes and detonate them everywhere.

Way to go. Shall I get some popcorn for this show or should I go all out and break out the champagne?

The paranoia of a conspiracy theorist. Yeah. Watch.

you, sir, are being quite funny. that is nowadays illegal. irony and sarcasm are also illegal.
oh, look. american idol is on. toodley-doo tra-la-la.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I came across a post that is 4 and bit years old cant remember but i will look for it,but essentialy the nypd where doing some radiological survey in new york and the backround radiation levels spike around the israeli embassy,strange coincedence,also if its true that its what it is then it may or may not be in new york,my vote goes to detroit being blown up,cos that place looks the most neglected place in the USA.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just wanna throw this out there;

Why not replace 9/11 with a nuke and go straight to marshal law? Save 10 years and a lot of money.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah thats how its goin to go more or less...make us think everyone is mad at us for osama death perfect time for a false flag...but I dont think they will succeed in taking everyones guns lol the usa civilans has more guns than the military does

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Dont believe US/uk doing anything other than inflating media for there own good..but that in it self is bad to the bone..that is the conspiracy,and that has been going on for hundreds of years..i think if we do not see the truth we can be cynical n septical.I hate the spin bad that politicians put on every thing..Stay safe good world citizens

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I had a dream about mini nukes.

I had a similar dream. about a year ago i was sitting outside of my house in the front yard with my mom and my little niece enjoying the nice sunny midday weather. My nephews was playing in the front yard as well and in my dream i notice a Black helicopter that looks like the U.S. Military was hovering up above up and maybe like a quarter mile away but i can see it clearly in the sky just hovering. And in my dream i was like wtf is that helicopter doing just hovering up there and then i saw the helicopter dropped something down which looking like a bomb or something. While that bomb dropped i was like "this can't be happening!" and before i know it the whole sky turned bright yellow from that spot where they dropped it and then i woke up out of my dream. it felt so real and i was kinda feeling afraid like damn. But yeah i will never forget this dream.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

I don't think it'll be Denver. That's where all the elite keep their bunkers. My guess is somewhere like Virginia or Maryland.... Baltimore? Richmond?. Somewhere close enough to DC and well populated enough to create a panic, but far enough away that that DC will remain relatively untainted.
And they're close enough to the coast to push that radiation out to sea, but far enough in land to cause some real damage. I don't think "they'll" go after New York again.

On that note...
ha, I don't think it'll be Michigan. The car industry isin't exactly a HUGE thing in MI as it used to be...Or, perhaps
if they hate cherries quite a bit, they'll take out the National Cherry Festival in traverse City. But really, I don't see anything in my state as a target. The Mackinaw bridge maybe? It only goes to the U.P. so....yeah.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join