It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1- Create and Kill Patsy Bin Laden 2- Nuke a US City 3- Total Martial Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
So what if a muslim terrorist group sets off the nuke?

You'll be blaming your own side while they cheer in the streets and then if your own side defends itself or counter attacks you'll claim they are evil.

Might as well convert ....

To think this all fake... just to entertain the gallery... You have to believe that TPTB are running every aspect of the global press (everywhere) and that everyone except you is actually on the same side.. All trying to trick you!

Humanity doesn't have the ability to unite for ANY cause, not even at a governmental level. All the power players in the world are not trying to enslave you... Financial structures that are prone to corruption and greed? Sure. Press that paints a story with personal bias? Sure. Politicians that will say anything to get elected? Sure..

A global conspiracy to trick you into being a slave? NOT!

We staged the revolutions in the ME. We stole all the oil, we killed thousands in NY to get that oil.. We create all the storms, contrails are chemtrails (F physics!), we create all the earthquakes and trigger volcanos, we hide stars from you, Elvis is STILL alive!

To much insanity here that is often contradicted by facts and always, at least, has no proof of it's own. Only assumptions and conjectures of disturbed minds that see conspiracy in anything that doesn't match what they already believe and gospel in every voice that pretends to confirm their fantasies of NWO (you tube is god!).

Since coming here I've seen many on the site follow conspiracy theories just as blindly as people who follow the dreaded "MSM," buying in to every syllable, no matter how insane it sounds.

There are definitely healthy skeptics too, but a lot don't need any evidence to get wholeheartedly behind some random claims. Or all it takes is a blog entry or some youtube video
edit on 3-5-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Well, didn't you get the latest memo? they now apparently say that in case of OBL's death the AQ will nuke some city in Europe - according to Wikileaks a few days ago, before this event happened yesterday.

Everything was already in place they said according to the Wikileaks cable.

So any false flag could very well be in Europe (God forbid if any of that would happen)

That is the latest news - they apparently want us in Europe to stay scared, be good EU citizens and shut up!

This is correct!

Terrorism is bad, You are bad - Go shopping, stay scared!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
4. ??????

So what's the point of total martial law?

Follow the entire end game. The worst "they" could do is seize our property and imprison us or tax us to death and make us slaves. You really think they would benefit TPTB?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is the very definition of the rantings of a fearful, paranoid conspiracy theorist! Fear or not, it must be rather fun to live in an entirely different reality, one in which every thing that happens is not what it seems. Wow. ATS folks have been saying for YEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSS (at least 10) that a "false flag" nuclear operation was afoot, and time and time again these attack fail to materialize. Hmmm. Could it be because some of the savvy and wise folks here exposed the imaginary attack plans, or rather because such events exist only in the minds of hard-core conspiracy theorists? Occam's Razor here folks! Which is more likely?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
regardless of who masterminds the next major world 'event', the government and the media will spin it to propagate the implemetation of totall marshall law, just like they spun the word 'terrorist' to gain support for the patriot act.

only this time around we will have more than just a few of our rights stripped from beneath us. as much as i believe the US's involvement in the orchestration of mass hysteria, it makes little difference because the outcome will be the same. and we ALL will feel the effects.

if it helps the masses sleep at night to believe that this is all a 'conspiracy', to each his own.
personally, im stocking up on supplies and ammunition for whatever is to come.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I live south of Cleveland, that's the only catastrophe that hasn't happened to the sports teams here
. I sure hope that isn't true though because I believe I am close enough that I would be in the fallout radius.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You can not fake the news, ultimately in the US, with as many cellphones, texts, and instant messages that go out, it would come out that such was fake. Any event would have to be real and real enough to force people to move. The best example of this comes from a work of fiction, a movie to be more specific: Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
As I recall in the movie, the general there stated he needed something that would scare the living daylights out of every one in a 500 mile radius.
So if they are going to engage in a false flag opperation, then they are going to have to do something big, that will affect alot of people all around. Though part of my mind goes back down to the problems along the boarder with Mexico, and the drug gang activities. The main reason is that those gangs are getting their hands on military hard ware, and if the reports are true, that is being read, there is a good chance that the US government would use that to stage a false flag incident on US soil. Consider this: The drug cartels are getting the military hardware from somewhere, and alot of it. Their tactics are slowly becomming more and more organized, and coordinated. It is not random chaos, but systematically slowly building up, more and more. The people doing the horrible stuff, seems to get better and better trained, like the military, using tactics that a military would use, hit and run, probing and pushing, harassing. All of the tactics resemble, from the Art of War. It is only a matter of time and maybe a push or nudge here or there for the Cartels to start to move into the southern states, be well entrenched, and then start creating havoc everywhere to where it has to be martial law and slowly spred outward, using the gang activities as justification to spred throughout entire states, though how the US government can enforce, let alone ensure that they can control the population of the US, that is another issue, that they have to figure out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

go and study.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

more like a sneak preview
or the script we're expected to follow

S&F

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

g'day mate.

i do get your point,

but how else is one to discuss these subjects with any kind of clarity?

and thanks for not accusing OP of fear-mongering as i am seeing a bit too much of that lately.

accusations of fear-mongering, not fear-mongering itself.

ta.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I can see it now clearly....

Step 1: Get Info out that Al-Qaeda has Nukes (done via Wikileaks)
Step 2: Kill Osama (false or real...) in a Safehouse in Pakistan (done)
Step 3.1: Blame Pakistan for hiding Osama and is probably helping Al-Qaeda (currently underway)
Step 3.2: Get Info out that Pakistan is helping Al-Qaeda (done via Wikileaks)
Step 4: Detonate a Nuke somewhere in the US or in Europe
Step 5: Martial Law
Step 6: Blame Pakistan and Invade

For what Reason are they setting their Eyes on Pakistan now? Its pretty clear watching the News today that something is going on...

edit on 3-5-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well when I was turning my computer on this morning, I saw a black 8 flash on the screen... not a number on the acutal screen but an number 8 in my line of sight.

I saw it flash in my eye again.

May 8th, I don't know. I don't really care for predictions, but I saw a black 8 and I study chaldean Numerology, and 8's is considered a number of karma, justice, retribution.

it's not a good number to see or have in Chaldean Numerology.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'ts already here
Terrorist suspects arrested near Sellafield

www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
I can see it now clearly....

Step 1: Get Info out that Al-Qaeda has Nukes (done via Wikileaks)
Step 2: Kill Osama (false or real...) in a Safehouse in Pakistan (done)
Step 3.1: Blame Pakistan for hiding Osama and is probably helping Al-Qaeda (currently underway)
Step 3.2: Get Info out that Pakistan is helping Al-Qaeda (done via Wikileaks)
Step 4: Detonate a Nuke somewhere in the US or in Europe
Step 5: Martial Law
Step 6: Blame Pakistan and Invade

For what Reason are they setting their Eyes on Pakistan now? Its pretty clear watching the News today that something is going on...

edit on 3-5-2011 by Shenon because: (no reason given)

At this point, I'm thinking the threat of a nuclear attack may be just as effective as the real thing, depending on ones endgame. And martial law may not be necessary either. A ramping up of "security" may suffice to help spread the fear.

Nevertheless, I'm not saying your scenario(or TA's) isn't plausible, it is. It's more a question of whether they believe they need to go those extremes at this point to get what they want.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mahajohn

Originally posted by mahajohn

This is the very definition of the rantings of a fearful, paranoid conspiracy theorist! Fear or not, it must be rather fun to live in an entirely different reality, one in which every thing that happens is not what it seems. Wow. ATS folks have been saying for YEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSS (at least 10) that a "false flag" nuclear operation was afoot, and time and time again these attack fail to materialize. Hmmm. Could it be because some of the savvy and wise folks here exposed the imaginary attack plans, or rather because such events exist only in the minds of hard-core conspiracy theorists? Occam's Razor here folks! Which is more likely?

now see, this is what i was referring to when i spoke of accusations of fear-mongering, your post doesn't contribute anything as it is not even a call to remain calm, or a logical refutation, just you doing a Ellsworth Toohey impression, saying "just passing through, and oh, i'll take a dump on you"

for years ATS and other CT's have been warning of the rise of a police state, well here we all are, oh, but you seem to have used Occams razor to slit your own throat [not what it's for].
oh and the use of ridicule to discredit is an OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDD tool of TCOTBIP.
Ellsworth Toohey indeed.

it doesn't have to be a nuke
it could be sabotage of a nuclear power plant or two
why go through all the hassle of transporting nuclear materials
when they are already piled up all over the target country.
Occam's razor does have it's uses you know

carry on

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am just shocked at how many people I know don't think any of this giant scheme is real. They all think is part of a natural occurance, and there are 'real' terrorist in turbans who live in caves and are able to make NORAD stand down, and out smart a multi billion dollar military in the USA. Its seems they will get their way, and the masses are completely lost, and its gonna be a sad day...I mean years for human society.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And of course you'd expect THIS FROM AP:

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

(AP) – 5 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. intelligence officials believe Osama bin Laden made a propaganda recording shortly before his death and expect that tape to surface soon.

It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida's media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him.

A new recording from bin Laden would provide a final word from the beyond grave for a terrorist who taunted the U.S. with recorded propaganda for years. It could also provide fodder to those who insist he is still alive.

So this is the tape I'm sure where he says there are great weapons positioned around the world to be detonated on about Ramadan if he gets killed.

Another step I "missed"....

Yep. Uh huh....

Good find,
it seems that TPTB have thought this one out from beginning to end,question is,what is the end?
what ever it is ,they are playing all their cards on this one,so it must be big.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The good thing is,
If people raise enough awareness about these plans,
TPTB will not have the balls to pull it off. It is ok that people roll their eyes when you tell them of these
plans, but when they actually come to pass there will be alot ALOT of people who will immediately have
drastic change in world view and will forevermore question their loyalty to the government. They don't want that and can't afford that.

As it stands now, we are doomed. I actually thought that people were starting to wake up until I saw
thousands of people chanting USAUSAUSA!!
People are as ignorant and mind controlled as they ever were. It is unfortunately up to us, the small minority, to carry the heavy load and raise awareness before it is too late.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just thought I would throw this out there. When the Soviet Union was falling apart some of their more "Corrupt" Officers stole/sold Brief case nukes. There are over 100 missing. Is it possible a terrorist group has one or two of these? You're godamn right they do and if you believe other wise you are dumb. Oh by the way, a nuke going off on US soil would never happen. If it did it's end game forever everyone!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
By all speculation, if this hypothetical situation actually did come to fruition, I would wager that Tampa would take the hit. Afterall, MacDill AFB is situated here, and that is where CENTCOM leads all middle east operations.

I need to get out of here before 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join