It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website posting story of Bin Laden's death in 2001 under massive DoS attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened.com... (Warning, graphic photos at this site!)

Yes, we are still under DDOS attack. Starting just moments before President Obama announced the death of Osama bin Laden, our website was hit with what the hosting company described as a massive distributed denial of service attack that is still ongoing.

It goes on to read:

ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

I saw people posting this site last night and tried to get to it, I couldn't. Just visited there a moment ago and saw this announcement.

edit on 5/2/2011 by Finalized because: Changed Subject

edit on 5/2/2011 by Finalized because: Added more quoted text

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Have you seen this?

www.foxnews.com...

Another website with that story not under attack?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sure does seem like a very convenient way of getting publicity.

2nd
edit on 2/5/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WhatReallyHappened haven't ever struck me as attention whores, anything's possible i guess. Denial of service attacks aren't difficult to pull off though, It's probably just a random script kiddy who doesn't like what they've said about this issue.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Have you seen this?

www.foxnews.com...

Reading your source was a big "WTF?" moment for me.
This, my first post concerning this entire fiasco, is truly an enigma.
Why would a website claim his death so long ago...yet our POTUS tells us different?

Someone has some explaining to do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Have you seen this?

www.foxnews.com...

Interesting, but if you read my OP, you would see that a.) I tried to visit that site last night and b.) could not... When I visited the site today, I saw that announcement and decided to post it for other people that might be interested.

I did not see a link to Fox News last night, thus did not think to see if they were under DoS attack as well... however, why would they be... they're carrying the water as well as the other MSM stations right now on the official line.

Thanks for pointing it out though, it's nice to see a MSM site that we can point people to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
I saw people posting this site last night

+

and tried to get to it,

=

I couldn't.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Finalized
I saw people posting this site last night

+

and tried to get to it,

=

I couldn't.

Good point, I need that, been reading too much today.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

I looked at both last night (actually more like very early this morning) if that helps. I had to refresh to get the link to work on quite a few sites last night. Don't know if these were DoS attempts of not.

join