It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My YouTube Video... Phoenix, AZ UFO today 4-30-2011 [not a UFO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is my video from YouTube. I noticed in my YouTube stats that it was embedded here on Above Top Secret and that is what motivated me to join ATS. By the time I saw my video was here, the thread had been closed due to the fact that it is not a real UFO so I am unable to address the comments that were made about my video.

Phoenix, AZ UFO today 4-30-2011

I thought it might be a good idea to tell how I did make the video in order to clear things up and perhaps shed some light on the next 'hoax' video that comes along. But first I would like to call attention to the fact that I told in my description that it was indeed a fake. I did not say it in the beginning because I was actually doing a little experiment to see if people are thorough in their 'investigation'. It turned out some were and others were more anxious to believe what was not real.

I made my video patterned after other videos I have seen on YouTube that claim to be real. I just took my little cheapie camera outside at night and found a nice bright star and started taking video of it while moving my camera around and zooming in and out. Some people thought I was doing it inside with a light on a wall. I had not even thought of that. I set the stage by saying I grabbed my tripod but I really did not use a tripod. I wanted to move the camera to give the impression that the 'UFO' was moving erratically. When I said it headed off to the west, I just moved the camera to the east. Somebody said I added the sound of a helicopter but I did not. It just so happened that a helicopter came along while I was out there with my camera. One of my dogs barked so I put that part in the video and said the dog noticed it. I have seen fake videos where people use 'props' such as a helicopter or dog barking to make it seem more credible.

A lot of people guessed it was just a star, kudos to you!

Oh, and by the way, I am a 'she' not a 'he'.

Now I am hopefully going to be able to post this and have it all turn out right. This is my first thread so I may have messed something up. LOL Keeping fingers crossed, here it goes....

Edited title and added bold above to be more accurate since this is not a UFO. Would not want to deceive members of ATS.
edit on May 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

Well the link did not work...What did I do wrong?

www.youtube.com.../u/0/PVodV1rM3sY

edit on 2-5-2011 by SaveTheWolves because: Trying to figure out how to hyperlink the video...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have some swampland for sale....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

In Arizona, I'm sure!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Is this it? I figured it may be because of the date, place and dog barking. The description of 'darting' around seems more like camera movement to me. The light looks like a star, imo, no insult intended. If this is not your vid, let me know and I will remove it.

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That's it! Thank you!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So are you a believer of aliens and UFOs?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have to agree - this looks like nothing more than a star zoomed in on slightly. It even has the pulse of a star and the way it flickers.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

Absolutely! I think it would be arrogant to think the creatures on Earth are the only ones. I have never seen a UFO but I do believe in them. I don't know where they come from...possibly time travelers or other dimensions? The main thing I believe is that we humans really do not know much. I believe there is way more than what meets the eye.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthmaven

Yes, I only zoomed in slightly because my camera is cheap and does not have a very good zoom. LOL

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That's definitely a strangely lit aircraft up there. Too bad you couldn't have set the camera down to make it steady, as I can't tell if there is any movement going on.

Try again, with a tripod!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well at least you came clean, trouble is now, if ever you try posting any other videos ... well you know the cry wolf story, anyway welcome to ats.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

No, it is not an aircraft. That is my video and it was a star.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Looks like you are new, so welcome aboard.

If you are interested in ufos and what ATS has to offer on the subject, might I suggest HERE as a good start.
With the help of some ATS vets, I went through and gathered some threads with good reporting and evidence.
Hope you enjoy...

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Since this is not a UFO and there is an existing [closed] thread on this very video HERE.

This thread is closed.

Welcome to ATS SaveTheWolves!
edit on May 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join