It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama basks in the sunlight of George Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by kinda kurious

un america he says

un american that is the biggest bunch of bs i have ever read.

no body no achievement.

and i can and i have.

obama didnt do anything feel free to continue to carry his water.

freedom of speech and dissent is COMPLETELY AMERICAN.]

As Bush famously said: "You are either with us or you are with the enemy."

Ring any bells?

Boycott The Dixie Chicks.

edit on 2-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

have you seen the proof that bin laden is dead? i havent

alot of what i have said does have merit its up to you to believe it or dismiss it.

however its just as easy for me to say that bin laden is dead and obama has all the credit

has no merit in my opinion.

all obama has to do is show proof thats not partisan show me the evidence. the people are owed proof and not hearsay claims.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
www.wikileaks.ch...

In July 2003, detainee received a letter from UBL’s designated
courier, Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan, requesting detainee take on the responsibility of
collecting donations, organizing travel, and distributing funds to families in Pakistan. UBL
stated detainee would be the official messenger between UBL and others in Pakistan.12 In
mid-2003, detainee moved his family to Abbottabad, PK and worked between Abbottabad
and Peshawar.13
(

Footnotes 12 and 13.

12 TD-314/12435-06, TD-314/46042-05, TD-314/40102-05, Analyst Note: In TD-314/37025-05, detainee stated of
early May 2005, he was responsible for facilitation within the settled areas of Pakistan, communication with UBL
and external links. He was responsible for communicating with al-Qaida members abroad and obtaining funds and
personnel from those al-Qaida members. In TD-314/54704-04, TD-314/54644-04, detainee met with Taliban
Defense Minister Mullah Obaidallah to establish a formal chain for passing financial support to the Taliban.
13 TD-314/12435-06, TD-314/46042-05

So Osama could have been at this place since atleast 2003 or even before? The date on this report 10 September 2008. He was captured May 2, 2005.

And it seems Bush didn't have this guy interrogated until 2008 when he was captured in 2005? He waited 3 years to ask the guy questions?

a. (S) Assessment: Detainee is assessed to be of HIGH intelligence value. Detainee has
not been interrogated by the JTF-GTMO Interrogation Control Element.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

what we have here is you said i was un american its now what about bush said

you made the remark not me and i have never made any remarks like those.

do you ever post on topic? or is it always about a poster?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

No of course not. I do not have proof nor do I say that it defintely happened. I am inclined to hope it really did, but only the guys who were there know for sure.

That's an entirely different issue though. Now you're giving Bush credit for something that didn't even happen perhaps?

It's fake and Obama is a liar, but if real it's Bush's victory. Is that right?
edit on 2-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

i want proof before i jump on the bandwagon and cheer for the death of another.

thats all i need.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Using your logic, there is a statute of limitations on murder......not. Justice was served as OBL was complicit and culpable for 911. Unfortunately it doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the thousands of victim's relatives think. It matter what the first responders who survived and have health issues think. It matters what the children who lost parents or parents who lost children think. Your opinion sir, is inconsequential in the scheme of things. :shk:

Oh please, spare me the shameless drama. You're getting pretty out there with the "No one else opinions matter, it's Un-American" territory. If you want to audition for the Ministry of Propaganda, be my guest, I'll forward your resume.

Yes, I'm sure all the "victims" are going to sleep sooo well, knowing that an entire decade after-the-fact, a dying man, and supposed perpetrator of events, was killed. Why don't you round up all the victims and see if their suffering has eased, now that a dirtbag hiding in caves for 10 years has died.

The US death toll for Iraq & Afghanistan is nearly 6,000, and that is deaths and deaths alone. This is not counting the horribly maimed and mentally destroyed. I'm not even going to look up the death tolls for other nations combined, or that of the indigenous in Iraq/Afghanistan, as the numbers are staggering and it depresses me.

So, people the world over are still dying from all this, while dimwits celebrate a meaningless event. While you tap dance and stroke your crackpot emotions, someone is likely being wounded or killed in this region right now, because of a war of vengeance. To stroke emotions for the monkeys among us. There are literally people in America that think all of this destruction and death, the massive amounts of death, is wholly worth it because they get to cheer the death of Osama for 2 days, and then go back to NASCAR and Royal Wedding recaps.

The fact that this is being used to exploit favor for Obama, a political ploy, is astounding and infuriating to me. Democrats foaming at the mouth to celebrate their version of "Mission Accomplished", and like Bush's folly, nothing has been accomplished and nothing changes.

Was this all worth it? All this blood for a decrepit body tossed in the ocean.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Fair enough.

Now everything we have previously said is detracted. No one gets credit for a non event. Especially not George Bush. There has to be sunlight for Obama to bask in it, let alone have it be Dubya's

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

indeed no body does make moot points.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

i want proof before i jump on the bandwagon and cheer for the death of another.

thats all i need.

Hmmmmm. You seemed to agree he was dead in this post

with the death of bin laden the world has just been changed and none of it for the better.

You want proof? How long can you hold your breath? OBL didn't end up with 32 virgins but rather swimming with the fishes. I know you're upset you've already realized this insures a 2012 victory. We BOTH know that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

George Bush is the son alright but not the SUN. He is the son of Magog. Well at least that was his daddy's skull and bones nickname. Some sort of demon, in fact the head of all the demons. He is no slouch our Georgie. He's a big shot in the underworld. Obama is no prize himself but he cannot hold a candle to these two.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

the election is still a long way off keep thinking that

a lot can happen

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Not to mention that we lost more people "bringing justice" than we actually lost in the "attack".....

I think we should invade Pakistan now.. and we know they have WMD's!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Comes with the territory.
Congrats to Obama for finally doing something right.
Even though this basically fell on his lap, he should still get SOME of the credit, but not all obviously.

Yet still I kinda feel sorry for him.
Unfortunately, he has now been burdened with the task of having to produce a Death Certificate for Osama

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

bush also set up gitmo from which alot of the intelligence came from

bush also vamped up cia resources with regards to who the courier was and the gitmo detainees put a name to the face...

the fact is obama campaigned agianst everything bush did and it was only from what bush did that obama even had the opportunity to even go into pakistan.

obama didnt do crap pretty simple.

Gitmo? You are crediting Gitmo?! We still have innocent people there. You cannot trust anything said under torture or severe mistreatment. I thought that was common knowledge. As far as CIA being vamped up... it's never been unvamped; just directed in different areas. For instance, it was directed towards the war efforts but when Obama took office, they were redirected to the specific task of finding Osama.

And the fact that he campaigned against everything Bush did in the Middle East has nothing to do with Osama bin Laden. How can you still think that? A ground invasion force does not find one person. Which is why we didn't find him in a nation we were invading. C'mon, man... I've seen your previous posts and I get that you specifically hate Obama but you aren't blind.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

the election is still a long way off keep thinking that

a lot can happen

Hmmmm, then why did you say this in another thread?

if that is true good luck running agianst obama in 2012.

that just sealed his re election

Do you change your mind or just have honesty issues? Hint: members read other threads.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

well here it goes

people think obama killed bin laden and they will vote in 2012 based solely on that issue.

its not unreasonable to think the american public is that stupid

stupid people elected him in the first place.

and from other threads it seems that someone here has troll issues simply because they are not the topic being discussed.

hint : you and your are words that have no place on this website and they never refer to any given topic on this site in its history the rules of ats exist for a reason.

i suggest reading them.
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am keenly aware of T & C here and have about 3 years on ya as a member in good standing. But since you are inferring I'm a troll, I'll simply borrow a post from another member to your recent Birther thread that was summarily closed. Sorry I missed that one but at least I can still star his reply.....

This post in this thread.

ive read a lot of worthless troll threads in my time at ATS, but this just about takes the cake as the most unneeded, non-informative, five-year-old-could-have-made-it nonsense i have read yet...are there not enough worthless threads on here that you have to go and waste our time with this? yes i knew what i was in for when i clicked on it, but this just needed to be said so that maybe you will wait til you are a grown-up before posting next time...thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

apparently not

still cant comprehend what i have said

did the same thing agian.

dont really care every one has opinions doesnt make them right or better than anyone else's

i am not the dragging in what other people have said in different threads into a thread that is about bush and obama.

that is the very defintion of a troll.

later gots things to do its not worth the time or effort in any further discussion because its a waste
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Who would have thought that W. would one day be regarded as a hero here on ATS? Then again, it was only yesterday that I read a post on this site with 45 stars that supported the pregnancy of a 10 year old child...

Well done ATS! I think it's safe to say that this psy-ops program has been a resounding success!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join