It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

This is just an amazing post. I love it!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
... and this article brings into sharp focus the idiocy of the US government to state the OBL is dead - whether he was killed in 02, or now, or is still alive.

Why make a martyr out of him? There is absolutely no benefit (apart from the short term bolstering of Obamas public image), to releasing this information - in fact, there is the complete opposite.

The man is now a martyr, stories like this are reaching the hearts and minds of his supporters, and the US people, by jumping around and celebrating his death, and fueling the fires inside the bellies of the Muslim nation - it's a very volatile situation, and I fear that too much fuel is being added.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
To be honest all they have won in this war in Iraq is thousands of dead soldiers, millions of innocent casualties and trillions of dollars in debt. Their is little relief in knowing that Osama is dead with more repercussions of attack coming soon. Amerian's celebrating that it took 10 years to kill one man. When will they learn..

??

The Multi-National Force en.wikipedia.org...

The War on Terror (also known as the Global War on Terror or the War on Terrorism) is an international military campaign led by the United States and the United Kingdom with the support of other North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) as well as non-NATO countries.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think one of the most important parts of what Osama said in this tape was.

America to suffer human, economic and political losses without their achieving anything of note other than some benefits for their private corporations

And some of the arguments other members have drawn upon touch on this lightly. Everybody is well aware of the Bush administrations ties to large private companies.

Even after the Bush administration lost office, the companies that were cashing in from the war economy were still reeling in the money, well into Obama's term.

I think this statement has more sway than anything else Osama said because even he could outline what TPTB are doing. I'm not talking about a NWO scenario, I'm just pointing out that large private companies really do run the show, and Osama may have, without noticing, even picked up on this.

Just an interesting thought..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Very interesting observation.
In a nutshell you are saying that history repeats itself.
Like Napoleon tried in Russia and the winter and supply lines handed Napoleon back his backside.
Then a few decades later Hitler tries the same with the same result.
Very neat thing that history is.
So Russia invades Afghanistan and gets bogged down by financial troubles as well as losing political favor at home.
The US goes into Afghanistan and gets the same result.
Star and flag brother/sister, very neat thing that history is.
Maybe someday we will stop just reading books and learn to actually understand them too.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just hope the people that suffered losses in 9/11 don't find out how humiliating this really is. Especially the ones that were celebrating. It pains me greatly to have to watch all of this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Very interesting, I was thinking the exact same thing, nice catch... I will look more into it, and If I obtain any new information, ill be sure to post it!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I do not see why a CIA trained organization will backfire.
Think about it, if the CIA helped Afghanistan cripple USSR via Al Qaeda, why would the latter try to attack
the west?! Why would they not be thankful?!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Nice thread title but i'd like to change it to How the Bankers win the War On Terror.

Enslaving Society Through Debt. OBL was a CIA at first. Their Creation and the war Profiteers and Pig Top Hat Corporation Fat Cats and the Bankers did a run on Main Street and now were all enslaved by our debt to them.

They want to enslave us through Debt. This is their plan.
edit on 3-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think there needs to be a drastic change to the way that election campaigns are funded , the money that funds election campaigns should have a paper trail which shows they have been received from a source other than big business.
The only thing you should need money for to run a campaign is to print manifestos and pay your employees .
In america every election campaign recieves private funding and sponsorship from companies dont they !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Unfortunately, the moment I heard the news this is kind of the first thing I thought of. How many lives did we waste and how many dollars did we waste in order to avenge 9/11? Did it even out? I remembered early on that the stated goal was not to blow up or attack the US but to bleed it dry. I had a hard time getting too excited.

wake up usa wake up ....stop believing bull #...there's a pretty good reason y usa is being targetted by terrorists ...foreign policy dictated by u.s corporates...wake up befor its 2 late...or is it 2 late now?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It amazes me that the generals who are in charge of fighting the Afghanistan front cannot convince the elected officials that it is a no win proposition. No one, from Alexander the Great to the Soviet Union has ever been able to conquer, much less hold that god-forsaken country.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
He did not win. He was killed.

Now the Number 2 and Number 3 guy have headshots waiting for them. I am not too sure that they are excited about that.

Osama lost, the only other people who lost are people like you who think the world did not win from this great thing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

huge cuts in defense spending and social programs, ending the wars overseas, and raising taxes it will be almost unavoidable.

Cut defense spending, end the wars and tax the highest earners the same as the lowest earners in this country.

Stop making a distinction between money made from the sweat of ones brow and money made by moving money or pushing a pencil.
Tax American based on PROFITS whether they are made by mental or physical labor should be all the same and this country would not have a deficit.

And before you jump to cut social programs - eliminate waste, corrupt contractors with inflated prices, improve efficiency and eliminate duplicate ordering. Along with the efficiency we should be able to cut the number of Federal and State employees and in this way those most in need will not suffer more due to the current economic situations.

One day someone is going to suggest we kill the poor and it is going to sound like a pretty good idea.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is NOT an Islamic tradition to bury a body within 24 hours. Hell, I have had family members that have been buried around about 48 Hours, autopsy examination etc. That is a big lie where all Muslims all around the world know is a total lie. There is no justification for the US government to put across this lie, they must think ALL the MUSLIMS in the US and other counties are complete retards.

He was assasinated, not in 2011 but many years before.

THE US GOVERNMENT IS A JOKE!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

During the height of the frenzy, a moment of macabre humour, when a bin Laden look-alike came to the area. Wearing a long scraggly beard and the white headgear, so synonymous with the al-Qaeda leader, the imposter was greeted with cheers and jeers. Some of the crowd even started chanting "We are all Osama!" then broke into peals of laughter.

blogs.aljazeera.net...

just found this in this link........what is going on.....seriously

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
He did not win. He was killed.

Now the Number 2 and Number 3 guy have headshots waiting for them. I am not too sure that they are excited about that.

Osama lost, the only other people who lost are people like you who think the world did not win from this great thing.

Did you read the OP? The goal was to break the West (the US & Britain) economically. Are you telling me we're not broke? We've spent Trillions of $ in this phoney war on terror and when that article came out the US deficit was less than half a Trillion $ - now were over $7 Trillion in debt. There is no debating that goal was met.

Along the way we've managed to gut the Constitution of our freedoms and rights, all in the name of "safety and security". Bush wasn't lying when he said we were attacked on 9/11 because "they hate our freedoms" - who took them away? That also tells you who attacked us because nobody else has had the power to strip of us our rights.

He's dead (or perceived to be) which makes him a martyr to most Muslims. Our cheering about it is only creating more enemies the same as our foreign policy has done. Now in death Osama Bin Ladin is more powerful than he ever was in life.

Assassinating people is neither a "great thing" or "winning". It is the practice of those who have no respect for the rule of law or of those who are afraid a living suspect may have some damning information on them. OBL wasn't on the FBI's most wanted list and he admitted to having taken no part in the 9/11 attacks. If we give the administration our approval to start assassinating people instead of capturing and trying them for crimes then we are also giving them the green light to kill anyone, you and I included.

Some of us prefer the rule of law.
If you can't follow it you have no business being in government at all.

Everyone celebrate, DUE PROCESS IS DEAD!
- That's why I won't be dancing in the streets over this.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added commentary

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is very true. Bin Laden wanted to destroy the US by attacking our economy. And it worked. We're so deep in debt that we can't even see anything other than red now. If his one goal really was to have the US destroy itself through a huge war deficit, then he has more than achieved his goal. And he saw this happen even before he died. We've been up to our necks in debt over the past decade, trying to find Bin Laden and defeat his terrorist group. Well, we've found bin Laden. He's been supposedly killed, but we're still in a war. We're still way over our heads in debt and we still don't have a way out. So, yeah, in a way, bin Laden really is winning the War on Terror.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yes OBL's strategy was working terrifically while the Bush admin was in office. They wanted expensive wars for some reason. Obama has taken the commonsensical approach of Police work + Intel + Spec Ops = Victory over terrorists and its working. Now if he would just get us entirely out of Afghanistan & Iraq....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by atty2011
It is NOT an Islamic tradition to bury a body within 24 hours. Hell, I have had family members that have been buried around about 48 Hours, autopsy examination etc. That is a big lie where all Muslims all around the world know is a total lie. There is no justification for the US government to put across this lie, they must think ALL the MUSLIMS in the US and other counties are complete retards.

He was assasinated, not in 2011 but many years before.

THE US GOVERNMENT IS A JOKE!!!!

Where is your evidence for the statement that OBL was assasinated "many years before."? You know when you call someone a liar and then go all vague...your credibility is at risk

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join