It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I like how the interviewer changes what the guy who denied OBL was living in that compound said at the end of the clip.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I know we are all celebrating the death of the most wanted and evil man in the world,

PLEASE speak for yourself. This sentence is inaccurate and sickens me.

I for one am not celebrating this faked death which is an insult to the intelligence of many - and I don't believe your opinion that he was the most evil man in the world. The world's most evil men live in DC, in my opinion, and are still alive and free.

I really didn't mean it like me or you were all jumping up and down in the streets like some people were the night of the announcement. I surely didn't, and obviously neither did you. I was however happy for my country and relived we finally got him 'officially," though if he was unarmed when shot I would much rather him have been captured alive and tried. Obviously, they didn't want him brought back alive because a trial would have opened up a whole new can of worms, and considering the fact that 9/11 is not listed as one of Osama's crimes on the FBI website, they might have a hard time proving their evidence, which we would all like to see anyway, and convicting him.

I meant it like; Yeah we finally got him 'officially,' but maybe we shouldn't be happy about spending ourselves into oblivion trying to catch and kill one man. I can't disagree with your statement about DC politicians but I was just trying to be politically correct, in that Osama was the most wanted and evil person in the eyes of most Americans. I really didn't think this thread would be front page news or I would have explained myself better.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Honestly, I believe you have forgotten the agenda of the US. Do you really think there was an actual "War on Terror"? That term was actually coined to keep American people in the dark concerning our government's real objectives.....to gain control of as much oil as possible. How do you change the enemy's mentality? You can't! It's no different than the War on Drugs. The bombings that have taken place in the US pale in comparison to the atrocites we have committed on middle eastern soil. The failure of our economy was predicted even by amateur economists. No biggie. It's the average American who chooses to ignore the obvious because "ignorance is bliss". It's great that you're aware there is something going on; however, there is something much more sinister going on internally. Once we can get to the root of it, then those of us that are aware can begin to chop at the root so that Tree of Dilapidation can truly fall.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Osama may be dead, but he sure as hell won the so called "War On Terror". When the US is forced to sell it's landmarks, public pieces of property just to stay afloat, then everyone will see what was gained from this war, absolutely nothing.

It's obvious the US will eventually switch off its dependence on foreign oil considering it is estimated that the US has larger oil deposits than most middle eastern places do anyway.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik
[
wow it didnt take just america10 years it took everyone 10 years your country as well right? or was your government not after him?? america was just the one that got him.. so stop hating

usa usa usa

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555

That was 2004 and our national debt was $7 trillion, now it is on the verge of $15 trillion dollars, and we so close to the debt ceiling we can touch it with our noses. We are on the verge of bankruptcy.

I actually agree with the spirit of your post, but this is a bit misleading. Entitlements take most of the budget and even if we were not at war, it would not have lowered the debt that much. The Bailouts and reduced tax revenue created most of the debt, not the wars. As dirty as it is, wars produce a dividend that negates much of their cost. I'm not justifying it, just pointing out the reality.

Having said that, we should have zero people in Iraq and Afghanistan should be only surgical strikes against specific targets I think. The way they took Osama is how we should be dealing with the leaders of the Jihadist groups. Just keep cutting the new heads off the snake as they regrow and deprive the body of its senses to mindlessly wander about.

It was defintely a llittle misleading and sensational, and I didn't really mean it to be. You are right that entitlements such as medicade/medicare and social security make up most of our Federal spending, but the defense budget in 2001 was $366.3 billion. Since the 9/11 attacks we have been adding over $50 billion to the defense budget every year because of one man and a group of individuals numbering in the thousands.

www.usgovernmentspending.com... tate=US&color=c&local=s&log=&show=

Obviously, the 2008 Recession played a big part of where we are now, sum $2-3 trillion, and I'm pretty sure Osama had nothing to do with it, but however it has been known for a long time that the baby boomers were set to retire around now. Who is to say planning the terrorist attacks in 2001 which would drastically increase our military spending leading up to the baby boomers retirement was not part of his or someone's overall plan to bankrupt us? It is certainly possible.

I was just pointing out the fact that Osama stated that bankrupting the U.S. was his overall plan.

- The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan cost $2 trillion.
- Each year our defense spending accounts for around 45% of the entire worlds military spending.
- The recession put our government $2-3 trillion, possibly more, in the hole.

And all that happened in under a decade.

Somebody is bankrupting our nation and it was jumped started by Osama on 9/11. I'd say TPTB and banksters are using him to carry out a well orchestrated plan to end our empire.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
\
/ i am sad to say your correct. but at the same time there is more to it than just osama the wolrd is in a recisision at the moment with no real end in sight. at the same time there is hope....it would be nice to think it was jus osama that made the decifict but there is more to it than just him...

kix

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He singlehandedly broke the USA.
Became the most expensive Person EVER.
Could not be found for 10 years (almost)
Was (allegedly responsible for 2K plus deaths in american soil
Responsible for at least half a million deaths in other countries (counting thosuands of dead American soldiers and thousands wounded).
Became a leader for those who hate the USA.
Now the oil is on the decade of its highest price and the USA is not as strong as before.
Your civil liberties have been taken away

Oh yes! lets celebrate...What?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
uuuuuuhhhh, they already won years ago, most Americans are just clueless about it though.

When many Americans started believing we needed the TSA treating innocent people as if they were criminals for our own safety, that was a moment I knew that we had "lost".

The moment I heard many Americans saying it was acceptable for children to be patted down by strangers, when we try to teach our children to not allow strangers to touch them, was a moment I knew that we had lost.

The moment that the vast majority of Americans said NO to corporate bailouts, and we were ignored, was another moment I knew we had lost.

When I heard "too big to fail", was just.....another moment for me, that I knew we had lost.

The moment we turned our voting system over to computers, was another moment I knew we were lost.

Every single day that I see corporations get away with crime after crime after crime, is a moment I know we have lost.

When I see these corporations being allowed to commit crimes every single moment of every single day and get away with it, but the poor and middle class be put in jail for years and years of their life for much much smaller crimes, these are also times when I KNOW we have lost.

and..... freakin A when I see those who are rich, crying about spending a day in jail for committing a crime, when if someone of middle income or lower income had done the same thing would be spending many years of their life in jail (and not pamper me jail), I again KNOW we have lost.

When I realize, our justice system is no longer innocent until proven guilty, but guilty until you can hand over enough money to "prove" otherwise, again I KNOW we have lost.

Those are just a few times and by no means the only times when I have stopped and thought "we've lost".

When I hear my fellow Americans (or anyone actually) being happy at the death of another person who was happy at the death of another person, (meaning.... stooping down to the level of those you hate) was the exact specific single moment, I knew we had lost. We have lost our humanity, we have lost our intuition, our compassion and our psyches. To feel "joy" at the death of/murder of, any human, instead of sadness at the whole situation, or sadness at what seems necessary to many, is the moment you damage your own psyche, your own soul, your own future, and the future of our children.

We lost, we lost a really long time ago, and it seems that most people don't get that.

We have become divided, we have allowed ourselves to be duped and we live under the illusion that we have any control, when we don't. Corporations have that control, not the people. We no longer have a government of the people by the people for the people. We have a government bought and paid for by corporations, and I fear, but have hope still, for the future of people everywhere.

Harm None
Peace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Wake up. Zionist radicals run the world. They have started every war via Central banking, false flag or agent provacateur deeds.

Osama is either in a bunker waiting for the fake alien invasion, or he died years ago.
Stop believing the Zionist media hype!!!

Associated press + Reuters = owned by Zionist Rothschild family (who also own bank of england and federal reserve)

Wake up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thought you would all be interested to see how the Australian media is commenting on the reaction of the American people to the death of Osama ...

The US resembles the land of the munchkins as it celebrates the death of the wicked witch of the East. The joy is understandable but, to many outsiders, unattractive Read more: www.smh.com.au...

The ugly side of America

edit on 3-5-2011 by Tyler80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Soldier of God

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
Wow that's a real eye opener.

Looking at it objectively, it's a brilliant and possibly fool proof plan. Whether Osama was alive or dead he still wins because while he was alive the U.S just kept bleeding like someone cut it's jugular vein. And now that he's dead there will inevitably be a backlash/Jihad etc. Win - win for Osama.

Uh... I wouldn't exactly call it a win-win for Osama, he's dead and in hell.

I can't even say for sure your half right. About either half. Or even ass a whole.

edit on 3-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I can say for sure... about you anyway.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The US resembles the land of the munchkins as it celebrates the death of the wicked witch of the East. The joy is understandable but, to many outsiders, unattractive Read more: www.smh.com.au...

... this is how the Australian media is reporting on the joy of the American people at the death of OBL.

Unfortunately this will only help to build a sense of empathy for OBL's cause, and to paint the US as blood thirsty devils (not saying this is the case, just what the public perception is turning towards).

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Distraction tactic. Whatever the reason. So we close the chapter on OBL. Now what? Something is brewing. Damn. As a veteran of the USAF I think there is more to this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT

Wake up. Zionist radicals run the world. They have started every war via Central banking, false flag or agent provacateur deeds.

Osama is either in a bunker waiting for the fake alien invasion, or he died years ago.
Stop believing the Zionist media hype!!!

Associated press + Reuters = owned by Zionist Rothschild family (who also own bank of england and federal reserve)

Wake up.

I'm well aware.
www.iamthewitness.com...

This thread is about what Osama stated as his intentions in 2004 though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibaritobueno

Honestly, I believe you have forgotten the agenda of the US. Do you really think there was an actual "War on Terror"? That term was actually coined to keep American people in the dark concerning our government's real objectives.....to gain control of as much oil as possible. How do you change the enemy's mentality? You can't! It's no different than the War on Drugs. The bombings that have taken place in the US pale in comparison to the atrocites we have committed on middle eastern soil. The failure of our economy was predicted even by amateur economists. No biggie. It's the average American who chooses to ignore the obvious because "ignorance is bliss". It's great that you're aware there is something going on; however, there is something much more sinister going on internally. Once we can get to the root of it, then those of us that are aware can begin to chop at the root so that Tree of Dilapidation can truly fall.

True, it's mostly about securing resources, but what good will those resources do when we have no money to defend the land we invaded them for?

That's also why I put the 'War on Terror' in quotes in the title.
edit on 3-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What a clever guy..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibaritobueno

True, it's mostly about securing resources, but what good will those resources do when we have no money to defend the land we invaded them for?

That's also why I put the 'War on Terror' in quotes in the title.

MONEY IS WORTHLESS RESOURCES ARE MUCH MORE VALUABLE. GOTTA REMEMBER MONEY IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER IT'S REALLY NOT WORTH ANYTHING

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drprpapi23

I know!! But money pays the troops to stay and fight, none of them are working for free. You can’t sell resources without any money, unless you are just trading. Money is just a medium of exchange.

Btw it’s interesting you say that because surrealist just posted this:

(The biggest story in the market is the currency crash right now occuring in the US)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

If you remember, George Bush and the administration dismissed these statements by Osama Bin Ladin as purely propaganda.

Do you have a link by any chance I'd like to read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join