It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Then this one with Obama thuggin it while leaving :-)

edit on 3-5-2011 by hapablab because: another video

edit on 3-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I know we are all celebrating the death of the most wanted and evil man in the world,

PLEASE speak for yourself. This sentence is inaccurate and sickens me.

I for one am not celebrating this faked death which is an insult to the intelligence of many - and I don't believe your opinion that he was the most evil man in the world. The world's most evil men live in DC, in my opinion, and are still alive and free.

Totally agree with wcitizen, you have been duped, OBL has been dead for 9 years but now is the politically correct time to announce his death for maximum political gain and support for the phoney war on terror.
if all you so called free thinking minds really believe this crap then there really is no hope for humanity.

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

We'll have to support Israel in their war on Iran and that should cost us.
Why not up front agree to work as Independent Contractors?
That should pull us out of the red.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I know we are all celebrating the death of the most wanted and evil man in the world,

PLEASE speak for yourself. This sentence is inaccurate and sickens me.

I for one am not celebrating this faked death which is an insult to the intelligence of many - and I don't believe your opinion that he was the most evil man in the world. The world's most evil men live in DC, in my opinion, and are still alive and free.

Totally agree with wcitizen, you have been duped, OBL has been dead for 9 years but now is the politically correct time to announce his death for maximum political gain and support for the phoney war on terror.
if all you so called free thinking minds really believe this crap then there really is no hope for humanity.

PEACE,
RK

No hope for humanity isn't news. Hope would be news.

We should not fear any retaliation in that case and should it occur either you are wrong or it is from within and planned and an internal conspiracy of Americans against Americans.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think you mean how "Obama is about to win the war on terror"? I know Osama, Obama they sound alike. Whats the difference? Osama he's the make believe villian, kinda like Emmauel Goldstein in 1984. Obama he's the make believe, puppet president. His name is made up too, it used to be Barry. In fact his whole life is a fabrication of the CIA, just like Osama. Did you ever notice that Fox news spells Osama, Usama?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

osama is not going to win not now not ever i dont even have to read this crap to no you are rong so good luck with your fairytails

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It is only gullible sheeple who believe that Osama has been alive all these years. It is widely known he died in december, 2001 and that al quaeda has never been more than an idea put forth by the CIA to pump up the notion of a need to combat terrorism, which, of course, means lots of $$$$ for the military/industrial complex thugs. Duh, folks, use your brains.

Here's a link and a website that is very useful.
globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwisdom

It is only gullible sheeple who believe that Osama has been alive all these years. It is widely known he died in december, 2001 and that al quaeda has never been more than an idea put forth by the CIA to pump up the notion of a need to combat terrorism, which, of course, means lots of $$$$ for the military/industrial complex thugs. Duh, folks, use your brains.

Here's a link and a website that is very useful.
globalresearch.ca...

your name is fitting...your wisdom is defo out of this world

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Point blank: No one is going to "win" the "War on Terror" ...Not the United States and its' allies. Not Al Qaeda. Not Afghanistan and Iraq. Not the thousands of innocents who were unwittingly pulled into the middle of all of this and killed. And LEAST OF ALL, not a dead Osama Bin Laden, whose provocations ended up actually making a bad situation worse for all involved. If I'm an objectively-thinking Muslim in the Arab world, (even an "America-hating" one), I'm glad he's dead because of what his actions have wrought in the Middle East. I would definitely not hold him up as some sort of martyr as many are doing.

Nothing positive has been gained by anyone in all of this ...No one will win this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
YAY!
they killed a very old man.
who probably died of old age.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just like Rome, they conquer the world, they get a bit too relaxed, then BAM! Gone. Well, my understanding of it hehe.

Jamie.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have celebrated nothing. But I take pride in the way I partee' in the U>S>A>.

Seriously we could just as easily be talking false flag. Al-queda and Bin- Laden being of first person accounts by the our Govt. I tend to think this way so, I don't just drop that belief for another one. I also don't believe the lesson you give here even calls for that. So I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey and FnS. I knew this would be a good thread before I clicked even.

Just think if they got the Dali Lama mixed up in this some how ?

edit on 3-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No star and no flag....

The OP and those who agree are clearly UN or UNDER educated and/or simply Ignorant.

Someone said that we MUST support Israel in THEIR war against Iran?

Listen up, Israel is our PROXY not the other way around.

Like a maddog on a leash that we occassionally pretend not be able to control.
The "chosen people" myth has been used for centuries to justify all manner of nonsense and I ask you all....Who perpetuates this myth the most? Who has supported this myth with their very essence of being?

If you answered the Vatican, the holy see, the Jesuits then give yourself a Star!

I do not know what will help you yet the following videos, if you watch closely, if you get some law and history reference books because you do not know the truth when you see/read/hear it and thus need to do your own research rather then simply asking your family lawyer..... Maybe just maybe you will begin to understand that nothing is as you think it is, nothing is as it seems.....

One book you must own a copy of is BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY
Another book that you need is one of several copies of the ANTI FEDERALIST PAPERS and a good reference is provided by an author named Borden.

I will now present a few videos that I have linked here several times already yet which may make the most impact in this thread......hope springs eternal.

All I ask is that if you do not agree with the content then please attempt to disprove/debunk and or discredit these videos with all of your intellectual capacities.....

No one said it wasnt going to hurt and since you have been taught to run from pain your likely next step will be into the land of Denial and Rationalization yet I hope that you instead find the power within yourself to admit the truth, deal with your pain and join us, those who no longer fear their government and are thus....... feared by it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Considering the civilian space sector will have to suffer in America, and long time services are to be impounded by the military like SETI will be closing down and If I am right, it will be later used to up the resolution of what NORAD sees around earth?
I guess if they started killing the goose that lays the golden eggs, you know those people never like to stay without profits, then another war is probably about to start. "The War On the Unknown" instead of the War On Terror.
But what's the Unknown? Well the Unknown might be something they don't want you to know because you'll be freaking out initially. Simple. Well for starters it may be Information Dominance and space FOR STARTERS. Pew Pew bad satellites, prop good ones. No money? No problem. Impound public space programs. Still not enough? No problem. Bring in the debt slaves. I'm sure they can find ways to make people pay with their time instead of their money which BTW they don't have anymore. Everyone will be happy in the end you'll see..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
Wow that's a real eye opener.

Looking at it objectively, it's a brilliant and possibly fool proof plan. Whether Osama was alive or dead he still wins because while he was alive the U.S just kept bleeding like someone cut it's jugular vein. And now that he's dead there will inevitably be a backlash/Jihad etc. Win - win for Osama.

Uh... I wouldn't exactly call it a win-win for Osama, he's dead and in hell.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Exactly my thoughts, wcitizen. There is no happiness in the hearts of those of us who have experienced and watched the staged and crafted lies these evil government, military, and corporate criminals have foisted upon the ignorant population, all the while they advance their secret, greedy, genocidal, totalitarian agendas. Just another slight of hand illusion of pablum propaganda. There is no joy here, only sadness at our ignorance.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jubilation T Cornpone

Oh sorry to inform you that the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX has enjoyed a WIN WIN WIN from all of this and will continue to do so indefinately because you are unable to see through the lies and the lines and are still wanton to believe the official SPIN.

Western religions, Xtianity etc etc will also WIN WIN WIN as they send in missionaries with "aid" to attempt to convert the remaining masses....

You want to believe that the Afghanis have suffered yet there are Warlords flush with cash and new shiny weapons because the war of lies....

You want to believe that a bankrupt america is a BAD THING because it is bad for you and most americans yet the POWER ELITE have gotten richer and thus it most definatelt DOES benefit them.....

Money is Debt and debt is a good thing..... if you run the federal reserve..... if you find that the easiest way to control a people is to control their money supply and to keep them in perpetual debt, debt slaves....

How far do you want me to go whilst I shine the blindling light of truth down the sheeples throat?

Einstein said that a mind without imagination is USELESS!!!

Consider this the next time you hear some sheeple bleat the official party slogan or belittle some curious mind because they chose to THINK CRITICALLY.

George Carlin - Conspiracy Theorists

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
Wow that's a real eye opener.

Looking at it objectively, it's a brilliant and possibly fool proof plan. Whether Osama was alive or dead he still wins because while he was alive the U.S just kept bleeding like someone cut it's jugular vein. And now that he's dead there will inevitably be a backlash/Jihad etc. Win - win for Osama.

Uh... I wouldn't exactly call it a win-win for Osama, he's dead and in hell.

I can't even say for sure your half right. About either half.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on 5/3/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

time to snap back to reality

Oh there goes gravity

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Funny to me that they say that under Muslum tradition , the body is disposed of in 24 hours,, well,,,,
He been dead over a week,.,..,So I guess its muslum tradition to dispose of the body 24 hours after its been properly identified as the right dude??? I think its all fake.. he either died years ago.of is still alive and well.gd sure did not die may 1st

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join