It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I cant believe there are still people out there and on this thread who believe that OBL was responsible... LOL

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
Yes OBL's strategy was working terrifically while the Bush admin was in office. They wanted expensive wars for some reason. Obama has taken the commonsensical approach of Police work + Intel + Spec Ops = Victory over terrorists and its working. Now if he would just get us entirely out of Afghanistan & Iraq....

Dream on, Obama was just continuing the con-job GWB was doing...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

VERY NICE WISH MORE PEOPLE THOUGHT LIKE ATS

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by tooo many pills

The Soviet intervention in Afghanistan and subsequent insurgency did not bankrupt the Soviet Union or force it's ultimate collapse.

However the U.S. falling in to a monumental trap is a given. Ignorance & arrognace mixed together is a most painful concoction.

You should know we have a - Plan B - ready to go over here.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'll let you in on a little economics lesson, you don't improve an economy or a federal goverment by increasing taxes. You increase taxes, you kill jobs. Jobs are where people pay taxes and there for helping pay for the overall budget. Increase jobs, increase ability to pay off national debt. 49% of americans dont pay taxes, because they are either on social security, welfare, etc. They dont contribute. If we get even 10 percent of these people pumped into the workforce, we will have enough jobs to start paying for our debt. You can not increase taxes on people who already pay 80% of the national tax bill. Unless you want them to move to another country. Because they will move to a place that is more welcoming and not out to exploit their hard work and contributions. Think about it. I know, seems like common sense.
edit on 21-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

I'll let you in on a little economics lesson, you don't improve an economy or a federal goverment by increasing taxes. You increase taxes, you kill jobs. Jobs are where people pay taxes and there for helping pay for the overall budget. Increase jobs, increase ability to pay off national debt. 49% of americans dont pay taxes, because they are either on social security, welfare, etc. They dont contribute. If we get even 10 percent of these people pumped into the workforce, we will have enough jobs to start paying for our debt. You can not increase taxes on people who already pay 80% of the national tax bill. Unless you want them to move to another country. Because they will move to a place that is more welcoming and not out to exploit their hard work and contributions. Think about it. I know, seems like common sense.

I'll let you in on a little economic secret... there are other ways of increasing taxes on your populous without having to raise the lever on their Income Tax and upset everyone. Income taxes only make up about half the government's tax revenue, the other half comes from hidden tariffs built into basically everything you buy. I know, I know... but really think about it. They’ve already secretly taken all of your common 'cents!!!'

edit on 29-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

No substance? No discussion on the actual tax increase? Diverting to a different topic of tariffs. Sounds like a liberal at their best.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

No substance? No discussion on the actual tax increase? Diverting to a different topic of tariffs. Sounds like a liberal at their best.

Nice try, but it fails. The post has real substance and IS about tax increases. It expands the point, and doesn't deny or avoid it.

Your reply, however, avoids addressing the very relevant points he raises.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yea you are so right; increase the prices of all goods, food, water, gas, furniture, construction, clothes, education, that would so get the economy going(because that is the effect of increase in taxes or tariffs). My God you’re brilliant. (Sarcasm) If you haven’t noticed those increases have been made in the past three years and they continue to rise. And businesses continue to move elsewhere, it will not stay around for increase in tariffs or business taxes which the current administration continues to strive for, and people continue to have foreclosed homes, and people continue to stay at 9+ % unemployment. America has become a hostile place to start a business and keep it due to all those tariffs and increase in land and business taxes and absurd increase in employer’s benefits thanks in part for Obama. Those numbers continue to increase or not improve. Now if you want to start increase on tariffs for Chinese goods, I’m all for it. Time they starting paying for their consumers. But again this isn’t something Obama has been successful in accomplishing. So how is this Hope and Change working out for you? Please, please respond with substance and not try to sound intellectually smart by adding in on a conversation you know nothing about. Stick to "green eggs and ham". Or any other Dr. Seuss books.

gallup-finds-unemployment-mid-may 9.2%
www.gallup.com...
U.S. homeless population grows in most states, new study finds
www.shfwire.com...

I love how you think increasing taxes and tarriffs on imports/exports is a new concept.
Open a history book, last time the people were sick of all the tarriffs, and taxes, a little thing called the civil war happened. But again you have to study history to actually be able to talk about that topic, and I doubt that you have. Take care.
edit on 31-5-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

Yea you are so right; increase the prices of all goods, food, water, gas, furniture, construction, clothes, education, that would so get the economy going(because that is the effect of increase in taxes or tariffs). My God you’re brilliant. (Sarcasm) If you haven’t noticed those increases have been made in the past three years and they continue to rise. And businesses continue to move elsewhere, it will not stay around for increase in tariffs or business taxes which the current administration continues to strive for, and people continue to have foreclosed homes, and people continue to stay at 9+ % unemployment. America has become a hostile place to start a business and keep it due to all those tariffs and increase in land and business taxes and absurd increase in employer’s benefits thanks in part for Obama. Those numbers continue to increase or not improve. Now if you want to start increase on tariffs for Chinese goods, I’m all for it. Time they starting paying for their consumers. But again this isn’t something Obama has been successful in accomplishing. So how is this Hope and Change working out for you? Please, please respond with substance and not try to sound intellectually smart by adding in on a conversation you know nothing about. Stick to "green eggs and ham". Or any other Dr. Seuss books.

gallup-finds-unemployment-mid-may 9.2%
www.gallup.com...
U.S. homeless population grows in most states, new study finds
www.shfwire.com...

I love how you think increasing taxes and tarriffs on imports/exports is a new concept.
Open a history book, last time the people were sick of all the tarriffs, and taxes, a little thing called the civil war happened. But again you have to study history to actually be able to talk about that topic, and I doubt that you have. Take care.

Lol. The voice of the uninformed hurls inults.

Go do some research. The facts are there if you want to see them - or maybe you think your own limited opinions are more substantial>

Aside: I'll be so glad when the school holidays are over.
edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Substance? Nope. In two posts you havent added a thing! Not a surprise. You have nothing succesful to talk about. I bring facts, articls, stats, you bring? Nothing. Nothing. You ready for holidays to be over with in school? I agree, they are not teaching as much as they use too. Tell your teacher that you want to learn more. You need it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I can see OBL's body checking his waterproof iPod, laughing maniacly. BinLaden getting the last laugh . . .

Shiver.

SeraphNB

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
First of all...the war isnt what brought our Economy down. It was the Politicians and it was about time for something to happen regardless. We were warned by economist this was coming even before the war.

Usama and his butt buddies werent the one's that caused our economy to collapse , which it hasnt....yet.

However , China may just be the one to do so.

Terrorist are just a Thorn in our side now days. Since our fallen in the World Trade centers we have made an improvement on our security. Now they have just turned into thorns considering 250,000 are estimated to have been killed.

However , our Government wont allow Total War ROE...kill any man/woman/child with a rifle bomb a town that has suspected terrorist. If we had this , would solve several of our problems. Its not that we cant win this war, we just arnt using our a military. They are being used as meat shields.

Our boys signed the dotted lines knowing they could very well die. Those boys being attacked in the middle east British and American (NATO) are keeping them over there .. busy.. than over here in our countries for the most part.

(Im not saying we need Total War ROE ... however this would quickly and effectivly end many lives that need to be ended , and end lives that do not need to be ended , its called war. You get both sides of killing , you kill innocents and enemy , it just happens , you get over it ...and yeah its that easy)

As General Lee said , "It is well that war is so terrible, we should grow to fond of it".

Innocents die , you cant get butt hurt when it happens. Dieing isnt hard , killing isnt hard.
Remember... they attacked US , they brought us over there. You CAN NOT KILL 3000 UNITED STATES CITIZENS and EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

You can call me sick , whatever. Ill get the job done , and ill continue the mission until my life is taken. Doesnt take long for them to kill you , and it doesnt take us long to kill you. Im not afraid to die , bring it on. However (I will not be torturted ill put a bullet in my head before i am captured) otherwise , to die in combat whatever , seen it , been there , they gave all and we are still here. They died , i didnt. If it was easy for my friends to die , it is easy for me to die.

No big deal , you get use to it. Ill die , but ill take you with me. My friends died , and they took many with them.

Good job Boys. Remember always , may the good Lord accept you at the Gates of heaven , and may the musliums be greeted at the gates of hell

Most of your worries should be turning to China / Pakistan , China has already threatened us as so , Pakistan has in turn.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join