It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe Osama was just killed yesterday, you were born yesterday too.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by newcovenant

No they sleep in impostor palaces with their impostor families.

What was the point you were trying to make here?

Its a big mystery. Lets see if you can unravel it. Start with something simple.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I had a gut feeling this had everything to do with libya.
Without that background knowledge, just felt it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

So far there is equal proof in my opinion for him dying the past and then more recently.
However a recent death is tainted in my mind by strange coincidences and conveniences. His death years ago when Bhutto said it was just the death of a hated man. Today it stands for something and is super convenient.
Also these Libya ties are almost too much.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Bin ladens 12 year old daughter, who is in custody, has admitted to seeing her father killed by US troops.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthmaven
reply to post by kiwifoot

Well put together.

Btw. Originally posted last night it stated that Osama was killed sometime last week (CNN, Google News) I have no link to this, but I figured they would roll with that story as it makes more sense....then again nothing that has happened in the last 24 hours has made much sense in the media.

I saw the ticker at the bottom of the screen when they announced his death and it said he was killed a week ago by a bomb and they waited to announce it because they were waiting for DNA to come back. Then it changed and went away...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I don't believe they killed him on the 1/5/2011 and I think they are using the death for something ells. On that note, I found this for you guys to take a look at.

found something interesting on how they are still using the death to push further hate.

www.news.com.au...

Hope it helps.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Excellent opening piece and I do agree it's not likely Osama was killed yesterday.

The Japanese and Indian Press believed he died shortly after the invasion in the big battle for Tora Bora. Further that US Special Forces knew it and took great care to seal the cave he was alleged to have died in.

One thing for sure once the original Bin Laden in the videos and tapes was definately not the same Bin Laden released in more recent videos and tapes.

They haven't done much to convince discerning people this really was Bin Laden that was killed at this compound.

For a guy 3/4ths of America waited a long time for a piece of, they sure didn't deliver.

Lol, it makes me wonder which Osama Bin Laden they claim they killed - there have been so many of them parading through the fake videos.

Do the impostors all sleep in palaces with his family?

Does the government and the MSM tell the truth?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
dont know if anybody has looked at the time line of when events were reported...

5/2, mon 1:15am Abbottabad..(4:15pm, sun 5/1 EDT)...raid begins, takes aprox 40mins..zero hour

5/1, sun 11:00pm(aprx) EDT..8am on mon 5/2 in Abbottabad..obama announces that raid has happened...6.45 hours after raid starts

5/2, mon 7am BST....(2am mon EDT)..11am, mon in Abbottabad...article release on line on Guardian.CO.UK .....9.45 hours after raid starts, 3 hours after 'official' announcement..

"Bin Laden was identified by facial recognition, one official said, declining to say whether DNA analysis had also been used"
and
"Bin Laden's body was loaded on to one of the helicopters and taken from the scene. US officials later confirmed he
had been buried at sea, mindful of the Islamic imperative for a speedy burial."
www.guardian.co.uk...

so within 9 hours of ending the raid, they buried him at sea and were already having DNA being tested....even the hardiest of flag wavers would say that this is pretty darn quick for the u.s.

timezone convertor

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Does the government and the MSM tell the truth?

They only tell what they want the public to hear. Is some rumor going on that the whole thing was to retrieve Osamas death body to stop it from becoming a shrine, but it was a malfunction on one of the US helicopters and felt down prompting the US to act on a rescue mission encountering resistance.

But as usual this "rumor" will forever be lost amid the many conspiracies and forced trust that will be generated by the latest news, the truth will never be known.

And that is how the government likes it.
edit on 3-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

I think you might have missed my second post..which said.."These are the people who are running the world your right they are insane.." I think anyone who thinks this is a sign or miracle performed by a dead pope has a screw loose..In the first post I was saying that in jest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join