It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe Osama was just killed yesterday, you were born yesterday too.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
so believing that a raid involving 40 seals (that about a dozen people watched unfold over satellite) resulting in the deaths of 5 people that really embarrased pakistan because it happened down the street from their west point, which they have not denied resulted in UBL's death (his body was ID'd by one of his wives btw) makes me a fool, but believing in a string of opinions that go as far as to say he is "probably" dead is obviously more accurate

I think the pics will be released or leaked

they are fake, of course

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

And if you think Osama bin Laden is responsible for 9-11 you might have been born yesterday too.

Like i say, believe that and you're an idiot! No offence!

No offense.
edit on 2-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We don't have to just take the president's word for it. Al-Qeada websites around the world are threatening revenge. I know, I know, this is ATS... Those site all belong to the US government who is planning to do a false flag... (Sarcasm).

Not everything is a lie, and not everything is a conspiracy. Why couldn't the President actually have done his job for once. I'm no big Obama fan - if you read some of my older posts you would know that - but I say give credit where credit is due.

And Yes, I think OBL was behind 9/11 too. But I don't doubt that Bush/Cheney had a hand in making sure that OBL and his hijackers succeeded!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Maybe the Vatican and the U.S. government just needed a miracle..

Peruvian president: Bin Laden's death is John Paul II's "miracle" 03.05.2011 03:54

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c488f637b89.jpg[/atsimg]
Peruvian president: Bin Laden's death is John Paul II's "miracle" Peruvian President Alan Garcia on Monday hailed the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden as the first miracle of the late pope John Paul II, dpa reported. "His first miracle was to remove from the Earth the devilish incarnation of crime, of evil and of hatred," Garcia said in the city of Cusco. John Paul II, pope from 1978 until his death in 2005, was beatified Sunday in Rome. Garcia was apparently serious as he connected this event to Bin Laden's death in Pakistan. Garcia congratulated US President Barack Obama for the military raid in which Bin Laden was killed.

Link: en.trend.az...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here is what I gathered from your sources

1. probably

2. probably

3. worlds foremost bin laden expert is a professor (doesn't really know sh&t)

the rest. not under Obama "the diplomats" watch

My opinion, there might be something fishy, but at least reserve final judgment until we see the video/picture/ect. evidence

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have been searching for some of the "rights" that I have lost.
Can you share with us some of the "rights" you have lost,and how it has effected your life?
Thanks

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Maybe the Vatican and the U.S. government just needed a miracle..

Peruvian president: Bin Laden's death is John Paul II's "miracle" 03.05.2011 03:54

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c488f637b89.jpg[/atsimg]
Peruvian president: Bin Laden's death is John Paul II's "miracle" Peruvian President Alan Garcia on Monday hailed the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden as the first miracle of the late pope John Paul II, dpa reported. "His first miracle was to remove from the Earth the devilish incarnation of crime, of evil and of hatred," Garcia said in the city of Cusco. John Paul II, pope from 1978 until his death in 2005, was beatified Sunday in Rome. Garcia was apparently serious as he connected this event to Bin Laden's death in Pakistan. Garcia congratulated US President Barack Obama for the military raid in which Bin Laden was killed.

Thanks for posting this!

Finally, now I know for sure that the world and its leaders has gone totally insane!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Sadly..that's a real article..by a credible news organization.

Who we are
Founded in 1995 as a private media outlet in Azerbaijan, Trend News Agency is a leading news provider in the Caucasus and Caspian region.

Moody’s International certified Trend and recognized Agency's quality management system as meeting ISO 9001 – 2008 requirements.

Trend was recognized "The Best News Company" in 2006-2007 in Azerbaijan. Furthermore, Trend News Agency was awarded the Brand Award Azerbaijan-2008 in the nomination of Agency of Exclusive Information of the Year. Eurasian Television and Radio Academy, jointly with RIA Novosti, recognized Trend News the most dynamically developing resource in Eurasia in 2008.

In 2010, Trend was admitted to the membership of the Organization of Asia-Pacific News Agencies (OANA).

The Agency has established Trend Expert Council, which brings together about 40 well-known independent experts from the countries of region and West.

Trend offers photos, covering the latest news about current affairs and main political, business, sports and cultural events in the regions of the Caspian Sea region and Central Asia. The Agency has an extensive photo archive.

Trend's partners include top international news providers, such as RIA Novosti (Russia), Dow Jones, Deutsche Press Agentur (Germany), Xinhua (China), Cihan (Turkey), Mehr (Iran), RosBusinessConsulting (Russia), Afghan Voice Agency (Afghanistan), Adnkronos International ( Italy), Yonhap (South Korea), Deutsche Welle (Germany), Caucasus Press (Georgia), Belarusian Telegraph Agency BELTA, Tajik Howard National Agency, Kazakh Kazinform News Agency, the Ukrainian Ukrinform State News Agency, the Syrian SANA State News Agency, Mongolian Montsame News Agency, Uzbek Jahon State News Agency and other outlets.

These are the people who are running the world
your right they are insane..
edit on 3-5-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
No Way was Binny killed yesterday!!!! and his Body was most certainly NOT dumped in the sea!! lets look at Libya for a moment, NATO is providing support for the so called REBELS in Libya but the vast majority of those fighters are
al-qaeda men. US and Uk forces can not be fighting them in the Ghan whilst giving them support on another battlefield?

I recently had a meeting with a UK MP who told me they are looking for Egypt to sort the problem out in Libya? now it stikes me as a little odd maybe that Egypt is also undergoing the same fate as Libya with uprisings and the such with al-qaeda on the front lines!!

The pictures of Binny yesterday looked nothing like him!! he was a grey haired man not a man with jet black hair, just who the hell is Obama and the Uk prime unelected minister trying to fool??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
well lets see were this leads

Monday, May 2, 2011Osamas sisters brain : The Boston connection
When Osama bin Laden was shot dead by Navy SEALs, US operatives had bin Laden family DNA samples ready to match against the corpse.

Where did those samples come from?

According to a report from ABC Channel 5, the DNA came from the body of Osama's sister, who died of cancer in Boston at Mass General and whose brain was then subpoenaed by the FBI for precisely this purpose.

We're not sure what goes into subpoenaing human remains, but we'll try to find out.

UPDATE: Sue McGreevey, Mass Gen spokeswoman, says she's received a lot of inquiries and hasn't been able to "turn up any evidence" within the hospital that a bin Laden sister was ever there, or that the FBI ever requested access to any human remains.

Meanwhile, at the FBI Boston field office, Special Agent Greg Comcowich tells us his agency isn't confirming or denying anything about this story.

While it's been reblogged a lot, ABC and its unnamed informant is the only source for this story so far. It looks like the Telegraph added the "subpoena" bit in its reblog; still not sure you can do that with body parts.

Stay tuned.

Read more: thephoenix.com...

thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Excellent opening piece and I do agree it's not likely Osama was killed yesterday.

The Japanese and Indian Press believed he died shortly after the invasion in the big battle for Tora Bora. Further that US Special Forces knew it and took great care to seal the cave he was alleged to have died in.

One thing for sure once the original Bin Laden in the videos and tapes was definately not the same Bin Laden released in more recent videos and tapes.

They haven't done much to convince discerning people this really was Bin Laden that was killed at this compound.

For a guy 3/4ths of America waited a long time for a piece of, they sure didn't deliver.

Lol, it makes me wonder which Osama Bin Laden they claim they killed - there have been so many of them parading through the fake videos.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
We don't have to just take the president's word for it. Al-Qeada websites around the world are threatening revenge. I know, I know, this is ATS... Those site all belong to the US government who is planning to do a false flag... (Sarcasm).

Not everything is a lie, and not everything is a conspiracy. Why couldn't the President actually have done his job for once. I'm no big Obama fan - if you read some of my older posts you would know that - but I say give credit where credit is due.

And Yes, I think OBL was behind 9/11 too. But I don't doubt that Bush/Cheney had a hand in making sure that OBL and his hijackers succeeded!

When government have been seen to lie again and again, it is more than foolish to simply believe them. No, not everything is a conspiracy, but everything this government does and says has to be scrutinised and questioned in depth, because of their history of deceit, lies and crimes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I agree. the gruesome dead body photo of OBL is a fake.

"television is confusion"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
My post from a similar thread;

No body, no pics, no video....... Did not happen.... I remember when Saddam was caught, there was plenty of video of that for sure!!

Funny about the timing too...

Just after the Royal wedding so not to upstage the couple...

That and the fact that Obama's presidency was in the toilet, now this will probably get him another term even though he did nothing but say "yes".. He did not get OBL, the troops and security services did, but as I said before, without the above proofs then it did not happen...

Also, is it even possible to get a DNA test done in just a few short hours???... Nope.... Takes 3-5 days...

This whole thing is total bollocks!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
why does it matter when he died??? i dont get it. he died the other day or he died years ago.... hes dead and thats all the matters. to me anyways

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Heck I just got younger ...!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'm with you on this one, as there is no proof of a body or photos or videos its very hard to believe anything that is reported about this latest fight against terrorism. I live in the UK where we have had to live with terrorism well before the fanatical Muslims entered into there private little war against the west. And I say its a private little war because there is nothing Holy about any war, other than to gain land or oil which in turn gives the holder of such treasures the power over the other countries that are surrounding it.

Unfortunately the fanatical Muslims that are creating the mis-conception that they are fighting a holy war is only voiced by those that want to create fear and rule over the weaker minds of the Muslim community and try to gain a foothold in the western countries so they can be the Overlord of us all. This has nothing to do with their god or what their religion actually teaches them. Their religion has been twisted and manipulated to teach their followers to hate the white western part of the world.

The south east Asia area holds the largest concentration of Muslims in the world and I think our governments should be focusing more in that area as there have been numerous accounts of attacks against westerners there as well as other non Muslim followers. Maybe you can recall the attack in Bali a few years back where the night club was attacked and over 200 (mainly westerners) Died.

Our Governments and other governments around the world all know who these Fanatical Muslim cells who create death for there own gain, they know where they are, they know everything about them, they even know when they brush their teeth.

But yet they very rarely do anything about it, and the reason is to keep the fear and to justify keeping our forces in those countries they see not as threat but for financial gain and profit. This has always what war has been about and what it will always be about. Keeping the poor poorer, and the rich richer. Nothing more and nothing less.

The same can be said for the fanatics of the world, because lets face it we are all fanatical about something in our lives and its normally because we want to gain something be it good or bad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

And it´s not just that, he was killed a week ago with the information being disclosed to people yesterday. Correct?

Then why was the President of the US speaking in present tense when they'd killed him a week earlier? He even used the word "today" while all news outlets clearly say last week.

Struck me as odd.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I believe it and I don't care if that is the minority view here at ATS. I was born quite a long time ago, thank you.

I'm with you. And when video/pics are released will any of these "enlightened" ATSers admit they were wrong?

NOPE

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Have you seen the raid yourself, any pictures? Oh, any real pictures?
Yeah i thought as much..

Other terrorists that have been axed have had grusome pictures published of it, so why not the biggest 'terrorist' of all?
May be true, may be not. But my bs detector is going off hardcore, it does sound suspicious.
But then again, couldve made it look suspicious just to throw the critical thinkers off
and down into the rabbit hole you go.. hahahha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join