It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Feeling Of [Non]Existence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It is very difficult to see, there is a point where you lose consciousness, and then you regain it a split second later, and it is only in rememberance that you realise you were temporarily nothing. If you can be conscious on both sides of your emptiness, and shape your actions to maintain an equilibrium on both sides, eventually your soul ignites and you become ensouled. The small spark from within is maintained in a perfect vaccuum, and that spark must be held on to at all costs. Some call it "hope" - it is the seed of your spirit. and can never be extinguished as long as you appreciate life.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

When I sleep, I remember dreams... thats it. I go to sleep... I wake up, recall some dreams for a few seconds and thats it. I have never had an oobe, or experienced astral projection or anything like that. I can't even keep myself awake when I try to go lucid so i can't really comment about being unconscious.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is the universe's most baffling paradox, the dual singularity; to go there and back is to go everywhere..and nowhere at all, anticipate it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
focus and think hard slowly taking away everything even time and space and all existence like the universe was never born

you will see like a black hole suck up space and then your brain will hurt and for a second you can feel it

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This makes my heart happy to read that some of you out there are
waking up. You are asking questions...never stop...we are all both omnipotent
and omnipresent....we are what we perceive ourselves to be..

To be wise does not require proof...those that are wise will always know...we are all ONE...
separate...but always ONE.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

edit on 4-5-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join