It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's luxury hideout raises questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eldecoin

People in the area love him.

Some of his neighbors are upset he was killed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by eldecoin

People in the area love him.

Some of his neighbors are upset he was killed.

Yeah, they claim his greatness.

The announcement this morning of the death of Sheikh Usama Bin laden has been met with joy in the United States and by other enemies of Islam and Muslims. I would like remind everyone that someone much better and much more significant then Sheikh Usama Bin laden passed away in the past, namely the Messenger Muhammad (saw) and that this never stopped the Jihad nor the spread of Islam to the East and West. Indeed the Messenger Muhammad (saw) said that the day of judgement will not come until a group of Muslims conquer the White House.

Muslims will no doubt feel a sense of sadness that a symbol of the struggle of truth against falsehood has gone (may Allah (SWT) grant him paradise insha'allah) however it is the nature of Islam that it is not reliant upon any individual for its inevitable dominance and its incumbent victory over disbelief and against those who yearn to put out the light of Allah (SWT). Verily Islam is superior and will never be surpassed.

www.muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

Man are these idiots delusional!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Indeed the Messenger Muhammad (saw) said that the day of judgement will not come until a group of Muslims conquer the White House.

Where is this in the Koran or the Hadith?

I was pretty sure the Day of Judgement comes after Jesus was supposed to slay Dajjal(the antichrist) after the second coming, at least according to the Sunni Hadiths. The Shiite Hadiths have the Madhi slaying Dajjal. Either way, no White House.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

My point exactly. Why I suggested above that they are delusional.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I say Washington financed that luxury hideout!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why do they keep calling it "luxury"? There was nothing luxurious about that brick and mortar building. Unless they were comparing it to a cave.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Why do they keep calling it "luxury"? There was nothing luxurious about that brick and mortar building. Unless they were comparing it to a cave.....

Apparently it was a million dollar compound.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think we always knew where BL was. It's not like we don't have satellite technology that can read a license plate on a auto or tracking devises smaller than a bic pen. And that's only the technology we know about. Can you even imagine the secret stuff that is available.

This was no great victory it was just politically expedient for some obscure reason only the pentagon knows. The pentagon doesn't have a great record on telling the American taxpayers or even the lower echelons in the military what is really going on. And anyone believing the stories from the MSM is a fool.
Anyone besides me seeing the positive demonstrations on TV think they are a little contrived? The WH briefings news feeds/reports all look so scripted and phony..... Deny ignorance people.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.
edit on 2-5-2011 by whaaa because: code rose 22

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I think you may be right. This alleged act on BL, is a prelude to a larger, and deadlier wrath.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It was a heavily fortified compound that cost over one million US dollars.

It was fortified enough that it took the operators 40 minutes to end the engagement and they lost an Apache gunship in the process.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It was fortified enough that it took the operators 40 minutes to end the engagement and they lost an Apache gunship in the process.

Most likely financed by the CIA. They are known for financing and taking.

CIA giveth...and they taketh away. ( Just ask Escobar, and Saddam, they know..oh wait ...they're dead ) Hmmm, striking resemblance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Actually if you think about it.

We were giving the ISI millions of dollars to help us. Much of that money vanished. Instead of using the money to find him they may have built him a house.

Bin Laden was independently very wealthy though, so who knows.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes, the MSM is calling the place a "luxury mansion" it's quite annoying to be honest!

Why do the MSM feel the need to exaggerate this through their scripted agenda, to make it sound like it was some kind of palace?

Arrrghhh! things like this drives me insane really!

Why do they need to emphasize this - having us believe that the dump in Pakistan was a luxury mansion?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
After reading this thread.....www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11225395#pid11225395

and.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think BL is dead at all. Something about this whole episode stinks to high heaven.

My bet is that he is in a Luxury hideout somewhere courtesy of the CIA in Virginia.
edit on 2-5-2011 by whaaa because: %D

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It was a crap hole. Check out the photos in the main thread.
The raid lasted 40 minutes, the action could have been over in 5.
A helicopter was lost, but we've not been told know why.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Its the MSM being the MSM, but it was a 3000 square feet, $1 million plus home with solid walls plus an inner and outer gate and wall system.

I wouldn't call a castle luxerious, but this compund was basically a 3000 square feet castle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f398d5696ca.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
They knew where he was this hole time. Need to save his demise for Obama, to boost his chances of re-election.

Why didn't Georgi-pie do it then??

It would have made him a hero after all his previous screwu-ups, might even have gotten JMcC elected.

Sounds like a pretty weak line of reasoning you have there tbh.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

Exactly. If this was for the elections, it was way too early.

This simply could not wait until the elections. It had to be done and done now, while we still had good intel that he could possibly be living there. It was an opportunity that could not be passed by.

Exactly. If this was for the elections, it was way too early.

the early the better.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I'll give Kudos to even Obama for acting in the interests of its' citizenry . The UN has proved more than once its' ineptness. Libya is the first example.I do see Obama's administration's viewpoint about dumping Bin Laden in the sea.The best thing they did was take him out so our lawyer system could not be involved.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The intel was not strong enough until recently. We did not have enough confidence to act until now. Even then there were doubts and questions, but the POTUS made the final call and took a huge risk.

Indeed. Everything seemed to coalesce to this point in time. And for anyone who remembers Pres Carter's failed military mission to free the hostages, yes, things could have gone very badly.

I was much impressed with the part intelligence and technology played. And the planning and training, then the mission. .....it was truly an event rightfully to earn its place among distinguished missions.

And any valuable info to be found on the computers retrieved .....priceless.

I hope someone onboard as they lifted off gave the finger to the compound and the Pakistanis who knew bin Laden was there, including civilian, military, and ISI. Well, maybe Pakistan and the US will get on to their next order of business, now with OBL out of the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join