It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Bin Laden 'hit' delay the Royal honeymoon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Interesting that the Royal Wedding on last Friday was followed by a decision to delay the honeymoon for an unknown time, and with an unknown destination isn't it?

Instead of even staying at a Royal residence, they are now holed-up on the Isle of Angelsey.

Bolthole?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm! A nice thought ... These days, anything's possible! I wouldn't put it past them!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just told my dad a thought I had. I think they could've waited till after the wedding to make the hit on Osama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Hmmm! A nice thought ... These days, anything's possible! I wouldn't put it past them!

All this can be back-checked from numerous sources, but I was a little suprised when they announced as late as last week (I think) that the honeymoon would be delayed. I don't think the destination was ever announced.

My guess would be Sir Richard Branson's private island.
Normally US$53,000/night I would have expected them to be given free use.

However, it is in the Carribean - a longhaul flight away.

The British Royal Family do not have a private long haul jet, and usually travel commercial.

They might beg a freebie from British Airways, or even borrow the Saudi private 747.
OK, let's not go there, just delay everything for now. :-|

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
Interesting that the Royal Wedding on last Friday was followed by a decision to delay the honeymoon for an unknown time, and with an unknown destination isn't it?

Instead of even staying at a Royal residence, they are now holed-up on the Isle of Angelsey.

Are you serious??!!!

Maybe your right, it was obviously all arranged...or maybe the more logical anwser is that they decided to not let the media know when they are going so they can have some private time together on their honeymoon. And the same reason goes for not disclosing the destination.

And as for holed-up on the Isle of Angelsey...thats where Prince William works as a RAF rescue pilot..hes just gone back to work.........

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another silly coincidence. If a raid on Bin Laden was planned and really occurred, the Royal Family would be the last ones to learn about it.

Nothing of note here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes because I'm sure they were headed to Pakistan

I'm sure it's pretty safe to assume they were going to steer clear of any war zones or hostile nations. Let me guess Prince Charles's visit this week (or is it next) is to personally thank Obama for the heads up?

Let's be honest here, I'm sure everyone knows their relationship was, um....consummated many years ago. Postponing the official honeymoon until he fulfills his obligations is nothing out of the ordinary and I'm fairly certain it was announced before the wedding anyway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hmm..

My thread here seems to be attracting comments from ATS members who are not complete assholes.

A rare find.
I hope that all is well where you folks are.

Just doin' a bit of free-thinking here.

Thanks for helping to define the limit between being an assohole ATS poster and something meaningful.

Let us continue on our mutual journey to some kind of f*cking reality on this site.

- Omma

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One theory I heard is that Obama delayed so that all the press teams were back from London who were covering the wedding so they could cover the breaking news. Just a theory though

new topics

top topics

join