It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Cleric: Burial at Sea 'An Insult'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

While I believe that now we don't have an excuse to be in the two nations we invaded because (Bin Laden) I see as another opportunity for( the profiteers of war) to perpetuate the war on terror, remember killing number one like it has been sold to the nation will prompt a new wave of number ones wannabe to harm (Americas way of life).

So to keep the money gravy train going that Rumsfeld and Bush started for their corporate friends.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Every burial would have been an insult to some of these people. So what.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Someone has to toss the ideas out for these politicians who have allowed their angst to put us in this financial quagmire. They recognize that the gravy train needs refurbishing.

When too few people own too much of the wealth, it is effectively removed from circulation. It is physically impossible for them to spend enough money to keep the economy going. When they own all the marbles, they can only play among themselves.

Those left out start playing new games that don't require marbles, they discover that it is better to be the captain of their own ship than to be imprisoned on a slave galley.

All wealth is an illusion. there is no intrinsic value is paper money, amalgamate coins or shiny coloful stones. Who owns all this debt that we owe? I want to see that balance sheet because i have some questions i want to ask, some questions they need to answer.

Any elected official who accepts money from any source other then his government paycheck needs to be removed from office and face charges of accepting bribery. That is the way it was, that is the way it has to be again.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join