It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Cleric: Burial at Sea 'An Insult'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow, haha. I am NOT arguing with someone named "phatpackage". You stay loyal to whatever the government force-feeds you, and I'll continue to use my brain.

Cheers.

link   
Well, I also consider it a MAJOR insult to have thousands of Americans buried in the piles of rubble that used to be the World Trade Center in New York City.

End of story IMO.

link   
I wonder if every time Al-queda killed an infidel by beheading, they gave them the respect of a proper burial and funeral with their family and according to their religion.

For the crimes this guy committed, how can Islamic clerics have the gall to complain about how he was buried? They're lucky we didn't piss on his corpse.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would have run him through a wood chipper.

Then fed him to the hogs.

But then PETA would have complained that would have been cruel to the hogs.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think it is more likey he was fed to the sharks, Hopefully alive!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So the fact that the CIA did it with a missle a week ago and had to wait for the DNA results becomes the military used ground troops a week ago and had to wait until the DNA results were in to Obama saying I did it yesterday. Nothing to prove there, it was all out there for the world to see...........what else do you want? Last night either a high ranking military official lied on the air, as well as a rep from the pentagon, or Obama did, guess who I'm going with?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Well, I also consider it a MAJOR insult to have thousands of Americans buried in the piles of rubble that used to be the World Trade Center in New York City.

End of story IMO.

And to the above, let me add that I'm also majorly insulted by beheadings, hanging people from bridges, burning them, and dragging them through streets. None of these abominations show any "respect" for the dead.

So, to the offended muslim clerics: STFU

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Lemme get this straight.

Fanatics clapped and cheered when innocent men and women leaped from 80 to 100 stories up, and debris rained down like death from above, but those same fanatics are crying because Bin Laden was dumped out of a boat like chum?

Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
An insult huh?

To them I say this-

I don't need a religion to be insulted by the deaths of thousands of civilians that were expressly targeted for murder. Osama and Islam are greatful that we did not parade his desecrated corpse around the streets or post videos of his decapitation.

In victory or defeat, we at least, are more graceful.

Lest we forget, Al Qaeda has killed more muslims than Westerners.... You're welcome on behalf of DevGru.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am sure there is a morgue on the navy ship?Why not hand the body over to his family?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
then I bet he doesn't even want to know what the seals shoved up his tail pipe before the burial

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Is anyone forgetting the fact that once again they lied to us. The news said they buried him at sea because that was the traditional burial practice. Apparently another lie, which we conveniently are ignoring. When a lie is told there is usually a reason for it. The truth is much easier unless it gets you in trouble.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
after re reading this thread heres another take.

now if no nation would take bin ladens body then that means bin laden was not liked by very many people

and yet the terror levels were raised and we have been told expect reprisals.

either way with a burial at sea this still sounds like bs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Even if all the governmental bodies in the world hated OBL, that really doesn't adress the feelings of it's citizens. The terror threat isn't coming from governmets abroad. It comes from fringe lunatics. The lunatics have no say in whether or not the body gets buried in their homeland.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

but what a good way to catch the followers eh?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow. So much anger, vitriol, hatred and bloodlust in this thread.

Total lack of respect.

And before any says he did not respect the thousands if lives he ended…

Two wrongs don't make a right. Treat everyone with love and respect…your enemies even more so.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
First....why are all these about the "upset" Muslim world coming from Israeli newspapers? Sorry, but the possibility of propaganda needs to be addressed, or at least mentioned.

I have yet to speak to anyone that is upset by the burial, honestly most Muslims spoken to think it is better than he deserved. I am so tired of reading comments by people who seem to be under the impression that being Muslim makes you an OBL sympathizer, and I'm not even Muslim.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Coming from the Islamic community he is not lying he telling the truth hell I am not even Islam and I know that the whole thing about bury in the sea is nothing but hogwash and that no country wanted the body Is a big lie.

Were are the nations leaders saying that they didn't want the body?

How about somebody showing interviews about that or anything in the media showing leaders refusing the body.

With not body no witnesses but just those that the American government very conveniently call witnesses, no Officials from Pakistan and neither Saudi Arabia to confirm and be present publicly for the confirmation of bin laden body.

And still people believe the lies, give me a freaking break.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Saying that bin laden was dumped in the ocean is putting a period at the end of a sentence. It creates a fi nality that applies to everyone, it is a parent telling the children, "all gone, it is over."

It creates an opportunity for the U.S. to get out of Afghanistan and Iraq with a semblance of honor. We did what we came for, now it is time to withdraw.

It is past time to end the madness, it is past time to turn our tax dollars to our own aging infrastructure and to reaffirm our own rights and liberties within our own society.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

... though some scholars are saying they could have buried the body on an uncharted island.

It's funny how 'scholars' will come up with such a ridiculous idea such as this when almost everyone has access to Google Earth. I don't believe there's no such thing as an uncharted island anymore.

I would've taken his remains to Cuba and buried him in The Bay of Pigs.

EDIT: Now I believe that would've been insulting.

edit on 5/5/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join