It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people really think that OSAMA would let Americans kill him?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I woke up this morning and I was hit with this crap!!! I havent had any time to get on here because I had to work but its been eating at me all day!!! People at work were celebrating and I saw the people on tv dancing around and it almost made me wanna cry because of how gullable these people are!!...I argued all day with people and no matter what I told them they werent listening...

Osama wouldnt let Americans kill him!!!..Someone who is suppose to be sooo anti-american all of a sudden gets killed by Americans after 10 YEARS!!! BS!!!...This guy woulda ate a bullet and killed himself before any American even got close...No way that the fire fight woulda killed him...

Then I hear that his body will be sent to sea?!?!? What a f***ing joke!!..Why not parade the body around like a trophy? Why let the body just disappear? Because there isnt a body...Hes not dead and the only reason they came out last night and decided to finally say that they killed Bin Laden was to boost Spirits worldwide and I think they succeded too after seeing all the idiots dancing around...

Theres something else behind this and the gullable arent gonna see it coming...They are taking eyes of Libya and other things by saying they finally got him..Its the only thing thats gonna be on the news for awhile...I cant take the lies anymore!!! Its making me sick watching this garbage on tv...How the media is throwing it out to everyone just the way it was scripted..And everyone is probably eating it up too!!!

And now theyre saying that there is some audio tape that was to be released upon his death..What a coincidence...Probably recorded years ago and put away to bring back out when they decided it was the right time....Now his death will be the start of another false flag operation that the" terrostists" will commit...More innocents will die so the governments can do what they want with us....Disgusting!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Dude, he confessed man, he's obviously guilty and needed to die.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Speculation, speculation everywhere. Seriously though man, where can I get some of what you're smoking?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
the whole thing seems quite weird...

I agree with the burial at sea comment..WHY would we (USA) be concerned with islamic burial rituals and adhering to them??? I was watching a news conference earlier with some military guy speaking and I was just on the edge of my seat WAITING for a reporter to ask that question..WHY the rush to bury him and at sea?

Im sure Im not the only one that would have like a public viewing of him on national TV..embalm that b1tch up and put him out for the world to see..then have a public burning of his body in the streets..islamic tradition can suck A$$.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't think they could have killed him twice. He's been dead for for almost 10 yrs. Something's up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why do people give energy to something (staged) that has absolutely no effect on them?

Just go die.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

because eventually this bs will somehow effect us all...
edit on 2-5-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
yes, lets parade around the body of our enemy as a trophy and a testament to american vengeance. it won't totally justify the hatred of america overseas and have us viewed as godless barbarians or anything, not at all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

why would it matter when it came to this guy? he supposeably perpatrated the worst attack in American history,so why just let the guys dead corpse disappear into the ocean? People like me want proof and theyre not giving us any..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

because there's nothing to do to him anymore. he's dead, and you can't put a dead man on trial. as i said, mangling the body and displaying it as a trophy completely justifies the views of america as godless barbarians who wage war and murder, and the official story of the attacks on 9/11, whether or not it's true.

that said, everyone is still on this bloodlust they had from the announcement of his death. people were going wild WITHOUT proof, can you imagine presenting evidence HOURS after announcement? i reckon they're trying to give the public a few days to come off the high of vengeance before evidence is presented, as it'd be paraded around in a similar manner as a body. that's what i'd do, at least. the stalling evidence, that is, not the parading part.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

we should have brought him here,, wrapped him in bacon,, and mailed him back home!
edit on 5/2/11 by darrman because: even I, would supply the bacon!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
so... NOW he did 9/11 ??? I thought it was an inside job according to other ATS posts

you guys sure there is some truth in what they tell us?

what I have heard till now...
1. he was killed yesterday
2. he was killed in 2001
3. he was shot in the head by navy seals
4, he was shot in the head by his bodyguard
5. he was killed in 2007
.... some more stories surely coming up next

Al-Quaida never existed, it's just a nick name for an CIA operation, am I right???

the best at least is... the temporary anti-terrorism low can be extended, because NOW... it is going worse !!!

thank you #ing dress-monkeys for making my neighborhood more save again...

expect what you would never think...

peace
KrzYma
edit on 2-5-2011 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Its called a sniper shot, right between the eyes. They are also called the Navy Seals. Who in case you don't know, are highly trained. They have been watching him for months.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Do people really think that OSAMA would let Americans kill him?!?!?, "

Umm, yes. Osama was not in as complete control as he thought, is all. Here he was, a kept man of the Pakistanis, living in a fortress in an affluent suburb, seemingly insulated ffrom everyone, with stories afoot that he was in a rough tribal area. And then suddenly the sky falls in on him.

It doesn't really matter if you believe Osama was killed many years ago, on this date or that date, or if you believe he was killed a couple of days ago. Your belief, such that it is, doesn't count. Osama is now officially dead. That's all that matters.

And concerning our barbaric status, we could use a little more barbarism. Hanging him upside down in the town square would have been a good thing. Instead, we've turned into a nation of wusses who pretend "civilization" means you have to apologize for your very existence to people who, if they had a chance, would cut your head off and display it on a pike.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night.only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.--George Orwell

Just be glad the SEALS are on your side.

top topics

join