It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden Newspaper Headlines across the U.S.A. - Could you write better ones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

The headlines across the USA read: Dead - Justice - Rot in Hell - We Got the Bastard!
Just wondering if our ATS members can do better than the so-called professionals at coming up with headlines...

The link shows some of the headlines found on front pages of US newspapers on Monday morning, May 2, 2011.

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I saw ROT IN HELL (Picture of Osama) here in Toronto this morning on the front page.

Not gonna lie, I thought it was a bit over the top. STIR THE EMOTIONS OF THOSE SHEEPLE!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Osama Binned !!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"Osama: Wishing the term "Virgin" were a little more specific right about now."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"35Foxtrot Wins $100 mil Lottery - IRS Decides, 'No Taxes on any of it!!'"
edit on 2/5/11 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"Hide and seek champions run finally comes to an end"

That's if I believed any of this BS!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'd have like to have seen the following:

EVERYONE ON THE FBI'S TEN MOST WANTED LIST, PLEASE STEP FORWARD

NOT SO FAST OBAMA

instead, I got "ROT IN HELL"

I'm embarrassed and disgusted by the way his death has been handled in the press and by the public. Drunk college kids waving flags and singing na na na na hey hey...kiss him goodbye is not the message we need to send the world at this time.

NYC doesn't need to relive the tragedy with people being dragged on cameras to recount their horrific tale of loss and then be asked to smile and admit that the death of this man makes them happy.

The president of the United States doesn't need to go on tv and announce that a man who hated us, primarly due to his religous beliefs, is dead and that one nation, under god, indivisible blah blah blah. That's right, let's announce to the world that we got him and then claim that a different god protects us.

Why not just go on tv, say "we got him" and move on? Here in NY, we're been timewarped back to the months after 9/11, We're being asked to be wary of everyone and everything. Folks have the shifty, untrusting stares again. We're being told to be on edge, no solid threats but, hey, you never know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I was browsing Youtube a couple of minutes ago and saw a video of a kid who's about 7 years of age celebrating Osama's death! What? This kid wasn't even born in 2001!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

It saddens me to see civilized people celebrating a death in the streets. Regardless of who he was (or was purported to be), his life, and death, are linked to a massive tragedy and there's no reason to celebrate any aspect of his life, or death.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

OSAMA BIN LADEN FOUND LIVING LIKE A KING IN PAKISTAN!

or

BIN LADEN KILLED BY US! AGAIN! THIS TIME FOR REAL!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How about "Sorry Saddam" Wish We Would Have Look In The Mansion! Our Bad!! or

"Obama Now Named King Of The World"!! or

"We Saved The Best For Last! Sorry Those We Killed In Order To Pass The Time"

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yep.. But doubt it would get used.. The Headline
"U.S KILLS MAN WHO WAS ALREADY DEAD" guess I'd fail as a propaganda writer..erm journalist..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
How about "Battle of the Titans! Obamazilla destroys King Osama Kong!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just heard a lady is selling bumper stickers with a great title:

OBAMA BIN GOTTEN

new topics

top topics

join