It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost my keys friday...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yeah I'm furious
I didn't even notice until today when I wanted to check the mail. I have litterally called everybody I was with through that whole day and nobody has seen them. I Left my purse with everything important with my man that night while I went out with the girls specifically so I wouldn't lose anything.

So how in the H did I end up losing them??
Really? Keys just don't disappear..
This is ridiculous I swear they could only be in one of three places. Either in my boyfriends car, at my parents house or at my firends parents house where we all got ready. So why the H can't anybody find them?? I am so incredibly irate about this right now

I'm still waiting to hear back from my friends parents so they are my only hope. Otherwise I will have to pay to get all of my keys replaced and that is going to suck. I have a lot of keys...

Well I feel a bit better after typing that out lol!
edit on 2-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

I hate it when that happens! If you're like me you keep checking the very same places over and over as if suddenly they will magically appear where they weren't just minutes before! It's frustrating and stressful when it's something as important as keys. I feel your pain...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow that sucks.

Hey, maybe you could have the CIA find them for you.

Should only take them about ten years!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You don't want to just get the keys replaced. You want to re-key any lock securing anything you care about. You're right. Keys don't usually just walk away. Oftentimes they get taken by someone (and usually someone that knows you so they know where the keys work).

Sorry you lost your keys...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

Yes exactly!! I keep grabbing my purse because I know that they should be there, thinking maybe I just missed them. But I know I didn't. I keep looking in places they couldn't possibly be with a small amount of hope that they are. I really do not like this situation...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Wow that sucks.

Hey, maybe you could have the CIA find them for you.

Should only take them about ten years!

hahaha good one!! That gave me a nice chuckle!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Oh dear!! Now you've got me paranoid!! If the keys don't turn up, I'm going to drive my self crazy thinking about who would do that!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You could always be more optimistic than I and believe they're justy planning a REALLY nice surprise party for you...

At the very least, for some peace of mind, you can just add an extra sliding bolt to your home for the time being until you can sort it out and find your keys or get it re-keyed. But, if your keys have been out of your possession for any length of time, go with the re-keying for sure.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

No your right that I should be aware that, that could be the case. You never know really, so its better to be safe than sorry.

I live in an apartment building so i'm not sure if I can have the lock changed on my door. I will talk to the manager. They will have to change my mailbox lock then too. This sucks so bad...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hey, I've had people swear to me that there's some sort of exercise they use to find lost things. I can't remember what it's called, but I think it consists mainly of picturing yourself reaching out and picking up the lost item. If I could remember the name I'd Google it. I'm just thinking that maybe this will jog someone else's recall and they can point you to the name or description of the exercise....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Hey thanks! Thats sounds intresting. I think i'm going to google it and see what I can come up with. I might be able to stumble across it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Did you check the freezer yet?

Makes no sense but I always check there too...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Did you check the freezer yet?

Makes no sense but I always check there too...

Yeah for some reason I did, not even realizing what I was doing. Then I was like wait what the H? Why did I just look there!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The keys have been found!!!
They were in my boyfriends car! I'm so happy he found them!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Hooray!

new topics

top topics

join