It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

But Wait!! There's more... New Bin Laden Video about to be released?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You can't make this S#%@ up folks. Just when you thought the insanity of the 9/11 hoax

couldn't get more bizarre and convoluted, the MSM perps announce the "surfacing" of yet another "OBL" video from Bin Laden? That was exactly how a few reporters described it which if true it would almost be as strange as the releasing of another NEW 2pac album.

Or is this the video they're talking about? a Burial video?

news.bostonherald.com...=home&position=recent

I mean really! Whats next... Osama sightings with Elvis?

edit on 2-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Osama: "News of my death has been greatly exaggerated."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just watched the whole video and heard nothing about a possible upcoming video being released. Can you please explain what you are referring to? Not sure if I missed it or misunderstood you. But where was it said another video was to be released?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I hope the date on the top of the video says something like 12-10-2001 and they forget to edit it out.

I don't have high hopes, the last "Osama" videos were bunk.

Edit to Add: I heard this as well, via the CNN reporting going on at the moment, but haven't seen an article online yet. They've repeated it at least twice so far.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Konah because: (no reason given)

Edit (again): Wolf Blitzer on CNN is saying the video could be a few years old. /fail
edit on 5/2/2011 by Konah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Pre-Recorded 10 years ago.

Is it live or memorex?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Supposedly, or at least what has been said on a couple of the MSMs, that there was video pre-recorded for play after OBL was killed or captured. Kind of makes sense that he would have something prepared for when/if it happened, knowing that he was a #1 target.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He keeps using the most important word in the entire stage play...'Alleged'

At least someone has the courage to voice what many in the entire World already know.

This was staged...and not even with intelligence. The most insulting part of the entire thing is that Washington didn't even try to be convincing with any evidence...just 'This is what we say happened and you have to believe it...because we say so'

I am angry, insulted and now fearful at what Obama has unleashed with his arrogance and disdain for the common citizen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This was staged...and not even with intelligence. The most insulting part of the entire thing is that Washington didn't even try to be convincing with any evidence...just 'This is what we say happened and you have to believe it...because we say so'

OK, but then you and others here are also saying that I should believe your theories over the official story...because you say so. To disagree would label one a sheep, right?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The [CIA] actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said. [Washington Post 5/25/10]

The Fake 2001 bin Laden
Video Tape
YOU ARE LOOKING AT A US GOVERNMENT LIE

whatreallyhappened.com...

it never stops does it

The CIA can admit it and STILL sheeps are bleeting

sheeps always get sheered before the slaughter
take a good look at your national financial situation
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

AQ is probably dredging the waters right now for Osama's body. When they find it they'll dry him off, dress him up and shove a stick up his ass for a new video.

I bet he'll look just like Achmed the Dead Terrorist from Jeff Dunham's comedy routine.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I just watched the whole video and heard nothing about a possible upcoming video being released. Can you please explain what you are referring to? Not sure if I missed it or misunderstood you. But where was it said another video was to be released?

I think your answer is here:

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press – Mon May 2, 4:02 pm ET
WASHINGTON – U.S. intelligence officials believe Osama bin Laden made a propaganda recording shortly before his death and expect that tape to surface soon.

It's unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it's already working its way through al-Qaida's media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there's no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him.

A new recording from bin Laden would provide a final word from the beyond grave for a terrorist who taunted the U.S. with recorded propaganda for years. It could also provide fodder to those who insist he is still alive.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

What she said.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Posted this in the huge thread a bit ago...

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

U.S. intelligence officials believe Osama bin Laden made a propaganda recording shortly before his death and expect that tape to surface soon.

It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida's media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him.

A new recording from bin Laden would provide a final word from the beyond grave for a terrorist who taunted the U.S. with recorded propaganda for years. It could also provide fodder to those who insist he is still alive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

re: video release

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Is it the Top Ten of
his Greatest Hits ?

Cheap gag apologies all !

Peace

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Gee, what a surprise.. didn't see this coming.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdad6e237f04.jpeg[/atsimg]

But since we all know the death photo going around is FAKE and this was staged like 9/11, everyone with a brain knew they'd never release any real evidence proving OBL was killed as the government illuminati perps claim.

top topics

join