It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typical American Response to death of Osama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Its all a joke, a majority of us ATS users know that it was a inside job and nothing to do with osama, finnaly after 11 yrs they caught him? please... if osama out ran the us govt for all those years i dont think a courier would be a way he would get snuffed out, and what about the woman who was shot because she shielded him, that is a civilian, its just a political attempt to gain faith in the american people and for obamas election campaign, and not a decent shed of evidence of osamas death, lets not forget there where members of the binladen family i believe it was in NY just before 9/11 happened. honestly its the biggest scam ever and the typical blinded ameicans who believe it was osama carry on like rapid dogs fighting for a meal, i cant believe they fell for it. Rest in peace the inteligence of the genral US public,your rewards is being brainwashed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whilst I understand that people may be almost instinctively satisfied about the justice being brought to a human being that has ended the lives of loved ones, I am very sceptical towards Bin Laden being directly responsible for the WTC attacks, especially with his history as a CIA agent.

I'm not suggesting it was a conspiracy by Washington - in my opinion its likely different people carried out the attack and Osama took the blame to justify the invasion as a result and boost support for the war on terror, focusing on a target or image that was instantly recognisable and associated with evil and death. I'm not writing al qaeda off as a possibility completely but I believe it's much less likely than other theories.

I think what people are celebrating, through the act of supporting this mans death, is the 'war on terror' that has lasted throughout history since ancient times and will last for a long time, call it the 'war on terror' in our time or 'the crusades' or even 'colonialism' in the past, its always the same - we are a race dominated and shaped by war unfortunately. I believe this because it ultimately is rallying support for the failed war on terror that has cost billions, lost hundreds of thousands of lives and only worsened the situation (such as an increase in recruitment for such groups upon invasion) as evident by the usual media portrayal of it as a success, similar to bush's "mission accomplished".

This is just my opinion and if you wish to rejoice then so be it, as in a free society all should have freedom of thought and expression, even if their opinion is opposed to yours - if there was only one accepted norm of opinion and no questions or challenge to it, humanity would become docile x

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well since Americans disgust you and you without a doubt disgust every American. Why don't you find a non disgusting place to live? Seriously why would you want to live in America? Like maybe Iran or Pakistan would be more agreeable to you. I hear the rents cheap there. And I'm sure before the beheaded you they would as nice as can be...
edit on 5/2/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do five responces= typical?

I will have to write that down.

Anyway please try and understand that "most Americans" see him an enemy of the state.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No. We are cheering the death of a mass murdering terrorist.

Who did the Fogel family murder? Who did the occupants of the world trade center murder?

Not the same thing.

how many millions have the bush family murdered?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sith9157

So anybody who disagrees with you and your stance or version of events are all mindless idiot sheep?

If people were partying in the streets celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden, that implies that they believe Osama was behind the 9/11 attacks. If they believe that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks, that implies that they fell for the Government propaganda.

If someone falls for the propaganda they are sheep.

Especially since the majority of the twats dancing in the streets are too retarded to form their own opinions on any topic and rely on everyone else to do it for them. The same people who are infatuated with stupidity, and only want to update their facebooks and watch American Idol because their synapses are firing at rates that can't handle something like reading; are only dancing because they believe the lie that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11.

It has nothing to do with someone disagreeing with you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by verotik

The Bush family murdered millions?

Can you provide solid sources that aren't left wing propaganda or Alex Jones?

I was never a Bush lover, but these accusations to try to make a moral equivalence are
ridiculous.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I see people's reactions to Osama's death as a sort of modern Barbarism. I mean, after seeing a news report today, the way they were portraying it was almost like their parallel to decapitating his corpse and holding the head high in celebration. It's kind of sick to see the sheer pleasure people are expressing over the death of another person.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by verotik

how many millions have the bush family murdered?

Certainly more than the CIA's scapegoat.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

That's the second time you posted that bogus half-assed Youtube trash video as some sort of wannabe evidence. Please stop trying to lower the standard of this discussion.

Not that it matters to many here at ATS but here is the real video......

Zoomed in Grey scale Osama

(click to open player in new window)

Zoomed in color Osama

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The way I see it, is unfortunately, some of the people cheering bin ladens death, are the same ones that 48 hours ago, were claiming that 9/11 was perpetrated by the American government!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Seriously?

Thanks for the color enhancements. It will be that much easier to show people it wasn't Osama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by dalan.

That's the second time you posted that bogus half-assed Youtube trash video

Its certainly much better than the half-assed CIA trash video.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I'm sure they would have been obliged to take him alive but unfortunately for him he was shooting at them. Even under the laws of this country and on these lands, if you shoot at the cops they can shoot back and kill you.

So, tell me if you were wanted by the cops in the U.S. and they came to get you and you and your crew shot at them and wouldn't throw in the towel, do you think you would live to stand trial??

And another point that was brought up already.....he was a military target, nuf said.

-Alien

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My only regret is that we didn't wrap his body in bacon, urinate on it, and then feed it to pigs. Or, perhaps, capture him alive and send him off to spend some time with someone like the Cancer man form the X-files.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Funny, most of the "news" articles I've read made the part about no country being willing to accept the body sound like conjecture and assumption, not fact, though some are leaping to the conclusion that the U.S, actually attempted to find someone to take it or that Saudi Arabia said no. Guess this is just another thing we may never know for sure.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It is when we judge that we lose to the powers that be, if judgment did not exist, there would be no wars, it is all about human choices, no matter who you are, when you hurt others you are hurting yourselves. Why? because we are all part of eachother. We all come from the same source, making us one at the core.

And on another note, Osama Bin laden is not dead. Why? because I can feel it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Please don't play dumb. You know Israelis were arrested on 911. They even admitted it on Israeli television. Any simple YouTube search will find it. You will say yeah well that's just a video then I'll say the whole bin laden being behind 9-11 was because of a random video. I'd embed but I'm on my phone.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think we can be sure of one thing, we will not know the details, nor what *really happened. - this saga, all those who were involved both wittingly and not, what led up to it, how it played out and what comes next and why will all be things we will never know for sure. People can speculate all they want, at the end of the day we know only what is released. The tip of the iceberg, nothing more.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join