It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typical American Response to death of Osama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well guys, here are some snapshots of some of my friend's Facebook status. Some I commented on, some I didn't. But I think it's safe to say that Americans are disgusting.

Regardless if he is a 'terrorist' or not, he still is a Human being. I for one, find it disgusting that Americans believe in this garbage. They still think there is a war on terror, and know nothing.

Makes me angry.. the Humans feeding the bad part of the human consciousness.

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You're a disgusting American!

Pfffft.

Edit: ...Wait...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Oh come on man, Osama confessed to orchestrating 9/11...of course he deserves it.

edit on 5/2/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I hope you're being sarcastic because those look like two different men to me.

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Typical

Don't recall this reaction when Saddam got killed.

Could you refresh my memory on other incidents that would make this typical?

+9 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's a Canadian response: I'm glad he is dead. He was an evil rotten human being. I would have happily pulled the trigger...as I would have for Hilter.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by jam321

By typical he meant its how most Americans are reacting.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Edit: Although, most people I know aren't reacting in quite the same way. They're... much more graphic about it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I feel ya I posted a thread with the same kind quotes last night.

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Americans" are reacting this way because they are for the most part sheep, and that is coming from an american, my facebook was flooded with similar status', yet none asking questions, or seeking knowledge. I remember whan 911 happened and I was young I literally wanted to fly to the middle east guns blazing, that was the younger, more ignorant american I was, before i learned to listen and see. That was the American they want you to be, they condition you to be. Question nothing, support everything.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

I mostly agree - while, if he did indeed orchestrate attacks that killed thousands of Americans, he certainly had punishment coming, but this whole thing has left me a little unsettled. I find it hard to cheer for the murder of a human being.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Not saying it's ok to dance in the streets, but if that helps people cope with what happened on 9/11, that's their right.
I just wish you people remembered how some cheered in the streets while our innocents burned alive and jumped to their deaths. Stop acting like Americans are the only evil in the world. In fact, I feel the 3rd antichrist is dead now, what happens from here? only God knows.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
By the way no one call me unpatriotic or something like that, I love this country I just hate those in charge and what THEY stand for. I'm from very close to ground zero and saw/still see the full effect of 911.

+18 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why is it bad to celebrate the death of OBL as Americans young and old, but we all have to be tolerant of rabid Jihadist Muslims who dance in the streets when they kill Americans? Or pass celebratory pastries around after they murder a Jewish family in Israel?

+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Not saying it's ok to dance in the streets, but if that helps people cope with what happened on 9/11, that's their right.
I just wish you people remembered how some cheered in the streets while our innocents burned alive and jumped to their deaths. Stop acting like Americans are the only evil in the world. In fact, I feel the 3rd antichrist is dead now, what happens from here? only God knows.

Palistinians along with Egyptians literally did "dance in the streets" cheer, sing songs and hand out candy. Why? Because completely innocent people (who may have not been the least bit interested in politics) were killed. When is the last time American's cheered because a bunch of innocent Muslim's were killed?

If you want to talk about sick culture's, you/re barking up the wrong tree.

And American's have the problem? Whatever.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It really sickens me to see people happy about death, regardless of what they may have done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+10 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Tell that to the families who had loved ones killed on 9/11 and then watched the Muslim world dance for joy about it.

We kill OBL and apparently it's wrong to be happy about it?

Ok, Mr. high and mighty, how should we feel about it?

+10 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Why is it bad to celebrate the death of OBL as Americans young and old, but we all have to be tolerant of rabid Jihadist Muslims who dance in the streets when they kill Americans? Or pass celebratory pastries around after they murder a Jewish family in Israel?

Because thats what makes us better than them. we dont want to compare ourselves to those who cheer the death of people, we are the civilised ones and shouldnt stoop to their level.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Certain people do not deserve to live. What about child molester's that raped and killed children under 5yr old? Are we suppose to "not be happy" that they are dead?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by dalan.

I hope you're being sarcastic because those look like two different men to me.

No dude, they both have beards, they're the same man.

edit on 5/2/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No. We are cheering the death of a mass murdering terrorist.

Who did the Fogel family murder? Who did the occupants of the world trade center murder?

Not the same thing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join