It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After bin Laden death, Libya rebels ask US to kill Qadhafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Rebels, Terrorists in East Libya ask US to Kill Qadhafi

BENGHAZI, Libya — Libya's rebels on Monday welcomed the death of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and said it would be a great "gift" if the United States now killed Libyan strongman Moamer Qadhafi.

"It would be a great gift if the US killed Kadhafi," he added.

Very short written article, almost ikes of propaganda, i have seen before short news articles but this one takes the price.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You are not lying, it really does take the piece. It sounds kind of believable if I'm honest, sounds a lot like the revolution in Africa's continent, one country at a time, once Egypt had a revolution everyone followed. They saw the US killed OBL and now they want Qadafi dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, that is the opinion of one man, I would love to hear what the rest of the rebels think....

Weren't the rebels getting fed up with NATO and US involvement?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
USA = United States of Assassins?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by quinneyr
You are not lying, it really does take the piece. It sounds kind of believable if I'm honest, sounds a lot like the revolution in Africa's continent, one country at a time, once Egypt had a revolution everyone followed. They saw the US killed OBL and now they want Qadafi dead.

No they didn't follow in libya at first it the protests wasn't about Qadafi, it was about a government minster responsible for the deaths of people in the 1996 minor clashes.

And once the NGO groups like the NED saw what was happening they thought it was prefect to used agaisnt Qadafi, and terrorists were send in east libya to help out the fake revolution.

well thats how some view it here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That actually gave me the chills. It's like they're asking for a human sacrifice, chanting,... creepy. And the lack of information is what makes it really stand out. Definitely warmongering/ brainwashing propaganda.

Good find. Keep it up

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That actually gave me the chills. It's like they're asking for a human sacrifice, chanting,... creepy. And the lack of information is what makes it really stand out. Definitely warmongering/ brainwashing propaganda.

Good find. Keep it up

top topics

join