It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-ISI Chief Hamid Gul: CIA Has Been "Choreographing The Whole Thing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ok so Hamid says the whole Osama thing is a show. Cant say I disagree.

Anyone here on the other side still? IMO no body and lies about who caught him and the timing screams psy ops.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You should have posted this in the 9/11 forum. The usual suspects would come out defending the undefendable. Peace.

ETA - To stay on topic. This does not surpise me, as I believe he died years ago. However, it will be interesting to see the footage from the helmet cameras.
edit on 2/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I had a thought, what if they had Osama already captive and brought him to the scene in the helicopter and staged it all that way. Someone may have already thought that but it just seems ridiculous it took us this long and that he was in a mansion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

last night when this story broke I new this story of OBL was a fake story. This story of OBL death is a story to divert our attention from something bigger. Something is not right here. I believe this is the start of some interesting things to come.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Scripting it...but why?

Feels like something big is about to go down (go look at all the people doing interviews in the UK they all look really worried, its like something else is happening here.

Something huge is about to go down..thats what it feels like.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
Scripting it...but why?

Feels like something big is about to go down (go look at all the people doing interviews in the UK they all look really worried, its like something else is happening here.

Something huge is about to go down..thats what it feels like.

I completely agree. A lot of people seem to have that fear and lately are "feeling" something.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Scripted as in the killing of obl? Or scripted, as in the last 10 years? It feels like september 12th 2001.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

One minute he's living in a cave in the mountains, the next he's living in a house right in the middle of a garrison town. Supposedly been living there for a while. I also read that this could well have been a Pakistani lead mission. I am now going to await further evidence before making further comments on this topic.

P.S - It does send a message to dear old Gaddafi.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

we've smacked a hive of hornets..!

why did we kill him..?.. why did we dump the body???

why did we do this now??? fake BC's !! Fake photos.!!.fake money..! Fake Osama???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
where is the body?

where is the body?

where is the body?

cant say i could agree more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Good point, very curious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yay everyone agrees this aint right

its like ATS just grew wings

Seriously tho this is bad mojo Im very worried about Israel starting WW3 with Iran rather than face the music when their house of cards in the USA crumbles.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Osama is in Brampton Ontario Canada, I know for a fact we both voted for Harper, and then we went for a coffee at the local Tim Horton's

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
i think he has been dead for years think of the timing obama is up for re-election next year it really makes you wonder but then again considering its coming form the mainstream media and god knows they cant be trusted

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by system0v3r1de
i think he has been dead for years think of the timing obama is up for re-election next year it really makes you wonder but then again considering its coming form the mainstream media and god knows they cant be trusted

what them lie to us...
www.foxnews.com...

lol this osama story is even less credible then that 2bit fake BC

top topics

join