It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs around the sun! Afternoon from UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Apologies, i need to upload on a more secure site for the pic,
edit on 2-5-2011 by kushin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What? Please don't bs !!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was not quite sure of the picture, and for your security I am glad you have changed the website. I know myself if people were looking in whenever they wanted at my fb I would feel un-safe. But you can't be blamed we all make mistakes, + it was your first post. None to worry my friend.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

reply to post by kushin

Well....I saw before the edit.

Rest assured....firstly....there are no such things as "Chem"-trails.

You see CONtrails. Condensation. Trails. Made by normal commercial airliners, flying overhead.

You are in the Northwest of the UK?:

casperflights.com...

See that site, yet? Check the actual LIVE flight info (well....for free, there is a slight delay, as noted on the site. They wish you to pay a monthly subscription fee, for really live info...)

Also, another that can be used in your area:

www.flightradar24.com...

KEEP in mind, at your location.....destinations that won't always be displayed, on those sites....the North Atlantic traffic. The vast majority of the flights from the North American continent, to the UK and Europe will pass overhead the UK, on their way Eastbound ("in" to you) or Westbound (outward).

Take a look at this one version (Mumford's) of the North Atlantic Plotting Chart, used by flight crews:

(Most crews use the Jeppesen products....but, finding examples online is near impossible....they are now owned by the Boeing company, and very picky about their copyrights....).

Look at the Mumford chart. The nearly vertical line of black triangles. On the East (right hand) side.
See how they all lie on the line of 10°W Longitude?

"RATSU", "ATSIX", "BALIX"...etc.

There are more, at 12°W and 15°W....every day, day to day it varies (based on the prevailing winds, and time of day or night)....the North Atlantic Tracks, used to plan the trips across the Atlantic Ocean, are "anchored" at those various points, on that side of the Ocean. (It is similar, on the western side).

Your so-called "Chem"-trails are benign, normal everyday contrails.....

new topics

top topics

join