It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden Is Dead Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Source

America's number one enemy is dead. "I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda and a terrorist who is responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women and children," US President Barack Obama said during a statement from the White House Sunday evening.

This is actually the second time a high-ranking official has made such an announcement. On YouTube, you may find a video available online with over 1.6 million views of Benazir Bhutto explaining to David Frost that Osama bin Laden was murdered in the early 2000s. We carry it in our video archive and you can view it here: Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was murdered.

It never ceases to amaze me how many times our supposed terror figures are captured/killed yet every time seems to bring about new headlines lauding the fact.

You just HAVE to love the immediate burial at sea! Talk about a way to dispose of a body, eh?

Well, who knows, we may find out that it was a mistake and he'll be around next year to die again. Gotta have a scapegoat to keep people in perpetual fear so they'll relinquish their liberty in the hopes of safety.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yeah I can;t believe people are buying this. b Woul;d not the buried at sea thing tell you this is BS. But yet eevrybody is now happy and celebrating. Everyone knows this is the best country for propaganda. yet lets believe whatever the media tells you.

Hey Unicorns are real I buried the body of the unicorn at sea. But hey Unicorns are real!

join